in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Dragon 3D Model

Last post 11-08-2007 7:04 PM by DragonsPeace. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-06-2007 10:31 PM

Dragon 3D Model

So, this isn't all that exciting yet, but I managed to put together this model in rather Frankenstein fashion from three different ones.  I think it came out pretty good.  Now if I can only find the time to do something with it...

• 11-07-2007 9:21 PM In reply to

Re: Dragon 3D Model

I'll tell you what you can do...you give us some close-up renders of those sexy feets!  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 11-07-2007 10:19 PM In reply to

But before, enlarge those claws. They're soooo small!

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 11-08-2007 9:33 AM In reply to

Nicely Done!  Very nice work indeed.  There is to much light coming into this room... so I have a question what type of skin you got going there?  Really nice teath too!  It is a frankenstein fashion model so I am guessing parts where made and then they were..... I forgot the term.... I think it is wielding.... I forget... Well you put them together really nicely!   Any possiblity of a nice screens of feet and eyes?  Whistling

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
  • 11-08-2007 2:54 PM In reply to

I actually got the skin texture from here in the Stomp Stomp Devastation section on FTP.  Also, I've been pondering editing it a bit so it stretches less.  Here it is:

• 11-08-2007 7:04 PM In reply to

So, there is more stuff I am not seeing...  FTP!!  Is there more then one?  Or am I not looking in the right spot.    Nice textures there!

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.