in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Embracing Darkness

Last post 11-06-2007 5:34 PM by DragonsPeace. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-05-2007 11:58 AM

• Ahastar
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Nürnberg, Germany
    • Posts 37

Embracing Darkness

You know, in the seven years I have been around this fandom, I have met three black dragons. Every last one of them was an utter trampling fan.

Now I am not one to go after draconic color codes, AD&D style, but seriously... there just is something up with black dragons.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours..."
    - Stephen F. Roberts -
  • 11-05-2007 8:34 PM In reply to

Re: Embracing Darkness

I have seen some bloody stomps before but this one takes the cake and the left over crumbs.  Wow!  Whats the most graphical picture I have seen.  Is this view from underground?  I am a dragon but (Head/Wings – Gold and Blue),(Body – Gold)  Also who is being stomped and who is doing the stomping.  Just wondering.  Smile  All I can say is, I hope you got a large flat shovel.   Stompyclaw

Poor black dragons....  Sleep  I have runned into about 10 or so black dragons.  I would have to say at least have of them were always destorying or burnning or stompping on something.  Then there are the others, that are ethier having sex all the time with there mates or living normal lives.  You all know who you are.  LOL! Woot

Well let me see.  I also thought about it but I think he or she isn't done stompping.  It looks like it is in mid-stomp.  Everything looks like it still moving and not yet done.  Looks great!  Also, is there a story behind this stomp?

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
  • 11-05-2007 10:15 PM In reply to

Woot Wow! What an aw'some pic here! And it's a POV view, my preferates! Stick out tongue You really did a great job on this one. Good job! Wink

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 11-05-2007 10:23 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

*Ker-Splat*

Nice squishiness. For a squishiness.

I count four black dragons I met on a MUCK yet, even with my slow due to still cold brain. I only know of one for sure that he is into trampling (yet of three that they like burying things in their products... Whistling )
    Does SilverClaw love trampling folks? I never noticed...

• 11-05-2007 10:59 PM In reply to

Wow, that's a great picture!  I love the proportions of the foot.  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 11-06-2007 3:00 AM In reply to

I agree with DragonsPeace, there's still too much happiness in the raptor's face *eg*, apart from that the whole arrangement looks very tasty >^.-.^<

• 11-06-2007 6:22 AM In reply to

• Ahastar
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Nürnberg, Germany
    • Posts 37

DragonsPeace:

I have seen some bloody stomps before but this one takes the cake and the left over crumbs.  Wow!  Whats the most graphical picture I have seen.  Is this view from underground?  I am a dragon but (Head/Wings – Gold and Blue),(Body – Gold)  Also who is being stomped and who is doing the stomping.  Just wondering.  Smile  All I can say is, I hope you got a large flat shovel.   Stompyclaw

Poor black dragons....  Sleep  I have runned into about 10 or so black dragons.  I would have to say at least have of them were always destorying or burnning or stompping on something.  Then there are the others, that are ethier having sex all the time with there mates or living normal lives.  You all know who you are.  LOL! Woot

Well let me see.  I also thought about it but I think he or she isn't done stompping.  It looks like it is in mid-stomp.  Everything looks like it still moving and not yet done.  Looks great!  Also, is there a story behind this stomp?

Yep, that's a bottom view. Damn, I did a lot of bottom views lately... but it is simply one of the best angles to show serious crunching up from. The black dragon in action goes by the name of Shoryu, the victim of that rather still-in-motion destruction is yours truely. After all Ahastar got designed to take all damage dished out. He is a beautiful critter - and that is just as important as the dragon on top.

And Blue: Maybe it is more the dragons I hang around with, not so much the color. ;)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours..."
    - Stephen F. Roberts -
  • 11-06-2007 5:34 PM In reply to

Bottom view is normally the bloodies ones....  Yes, this is a serious crunching up form.  It looks painful in so many ways I couldn't tell you them all.  Ouchy..... Yes, I to have a self healing ability to I can be stomp over and over again like you.  I think a stomp once a week sounds ok.... but nothing more then that or nothing would get done here.  Woot 

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.