in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Hux - The Executioner

Last post 01-11-2008 8:58 AM by Giran. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-10-2008 6:40 PM

Hux - The Executioner

What's that I hear you say? RipRoarRex posting two pieces of art in one week?! Surely there must be some mistake!

Lol! Well no. I've managed to squeeze this one into my night-time activities (seeing as the days are largely taken up with exam revision at the moment), and this is another one for the elephant fans amongst us. It may not have escaped some of the big stompy elephant fetishists such as myself out there that crushing-by-elephant was a real method of capital punishment used in certain parts of the world. I don't wanna play on the execution theme too much for fear of being totally distasteful, but I know the viewpoint in this picture will have crept into the imaginations of some of us. Don't worry though - there's nothing remotely explicit or hard-core about it.

Wink

I'm really pleased with how this one came out. It was an absolute arseburger of an angle to sketch out, particularly as I don't think I've ever done any four-legged creatures from this view before, so I hope it looks right. I'm not absolutely convinced, but I'm certainly very pleased with it whether it's completely correct or not. I also went for it a bit in terms of wrinkly detail and dirt, as you can probably tell.

Other than that, lie back and wait for the impending >WHUMP!< Lol!

Having firmly pushed your torso down under his left front foot, Hux prepares to finish you off by aiming his right foot for your head...

"Just doing my job. It's not my fault if I love it!"

http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/riproarrex/images/1702/original.aspx

RRRex

P.S. I'm sure the "just doing my job" quote won't be missed as a pointless reference for Red Dwarf fans... ;) Lol!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
    Filed under: , , ,
  • 01-10-2008 8:39 PM In reply to

Re: Hux - The Executioner

Woot Woot Woot

Nice POV shot here RRRex! Stick out tongue This is another masterpiece! Yes

You really did a great job! Same for Hux! Laughing

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 01-11-2008 8:58 AM In reply to

• Giran
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Italy
    • Posts 30

Re: Hux - The Executioner

YEAH!!!!! Big gargantuan elephant's foot for us!!! Finally! Bears and elephant feet rulez!

Perfect perspective, great colors, perfect foot (massive as i love) and hux's face is so erotic... he's asking me to clean his feet with my tongue.... YES MASTER! :D :D :D

Thank you very much RRRex! I'm your #1 Fan!