in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Alien v Predator: The Crush (caution! crush underpaw and gore)

Last post 02-24-2008 3:18 AM by Blue. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-28-2008 3:20 AM

Alien v Predator: The Crush (caution! crush underpaw and gore)

hello! i wrote this last night and i thought you all would like it too! i first put this on big clawz but now its here too! so: read about the two deadliet creatures ever to live in a battle for winner (or something sounding dramatic like that) enjoy. 

Alien v predator: The Crush

Who Will Win?

On a dark waste world, called Hock Contents 1.5 the predator was about to land. His mission was to find all the aliens that have landed on this planet and destroy them.
    They have bred here for some years now and he has only found out about them till now. The predator found out about this planet from his superiors telling him to go to this planet, owned by The Company. He was angry that he had to go. He thought he killed them all already and now there was a planet full of them! All breeding! There would probably be hundreds of them, maybe thousands! And he alone had to kill them all! He knew the blue acid, a seemingly endless supply, would not do it this time. Now he had to be clever. He had to be different.
    He had one new tool that he would use. He was very excited about using it. With this new tool, he could finally become something only he can think of in his wildest dreams. He couldn't wait to use this device. But first, he must find one of these bastard aliens alone, to see if this device would work. It only worked on Alien blood, and headquarters didn't have any Aliens to spare. And even when they did, they tortured them or the Aliens killed them. Like one time he could of tried this new technology a few minutes before he left, but Rocky, one of his best friends, used it on himself and killed the Alien for himself! Jealousy filled his body as he flew in his ship to this new planet. He had to use it on himself. He was so happy an Alien would demise in such a superb death. But he calmed himself. First he had to find one.
    He landed in a dark rocky valley. The light was blue from the night-time and the neighbouring moon in full lunar. He opened the hatch way. It fell down smoothly as he stepped out, his four toe-claws scrapping on the shiny metallic surface. The sound of his own scaly feet stepping down the metal made him even more aroused to use this gadget strapped to his back. He walked off the metal walkway and walked onto the hard clay like floor.
    He used his special vision to scan the area for any Aliens in the facility. Non here he thought. He continued to walk forward and he found himself near a cliff face with a weed like branch going up into the darkness above. He sensed that there might be an Alien up the top of this cliff if i climb. So he did.
    He put his arms out to grab the weedy vine and put his right scaly foot onto the cliff side, the claws of his foot paws digging into the wall and bending as he pulled himself up the cliff.
    As he went up he heard a crunch as he put his left foot onto a small rock digging out. He realised he stepped on a small bug. He stopped for a moment and saw his view in his minds eye near the small bug and imagined how massive his toes would be compared to the bug and his powerful massive scaly toe touching the bug for a moment before pushing the defenceless bug into the ground with his toe, squeezing the bugs insides with a heavy thud. He enjoyed the thought immensely.
    He continued to climb up the side of the cliff, enjoying more crushes on the way, their innards popping out as his toes pushed them to the floor. He spent his time climbing the cliff how heavy his feet must be to the small bugs. A few tons perhaps.
    He chucked as he finally reached the top of the cliff and used his vision to scan the horizon. It was full of tress and small bushes. It looked beautiful as the moon shone through the trees from the blue sky.
    He walked into this overgrown forest, pushing branches out of the way as he did. His vision caught something. He saw the triangle in his site as something was moving up ahead. Exhilarated that it might be an Alien he ran to catch up with the creature . His feet stomping the twigs underfoot as he ran.
    Surprisingly the creature was very slow and he soon caught up with it. His instinct told him to grab it. He did. The creature was very small, almost rat like, with brown fur and a tail. Annoyed he threw the animal in front of him and used his vision to find it. He found it again as he walked and he raised his foot down fast and hard. The rat like animal hardly had time to look up as the force of his dirt covered foot pulverised the rat beast to the floor. The last thing the creature saw was the dirt between his toes as the foot landed on his head and the little creature felt just for a few seconds the whole weight of the body, and the rough scaly texture of his foot pushed his body to the floor spraying the creatures inners all around the big beasts foot.
    The predator continued walking through the night but founding nothing. He was tired so he decided to have a rest. His previous misions have been long and hard with no break in between. He cursed his boss as he lay down and fell to sleep. But his mind was always sub-consciously always looking out for any signs of movement. He was about to drift off when he felt a sharp pain on right foot. He picked up his foot and found that there was a creature on his first toe, probably no bigger than a house fly, sucking on his scale on his toe. He picked up his foot and brought it closer to his face to have a look. It was so small to him. The predator must seem enormous to the bug. He gave and evil smile as he pulled out his clawed scaly finger and pushed the bug lightly into his toe. He spoke in an unearthly language and said “kiss me foot! Suck on its many juices! Caress me foot with your small mouth and let the smell and the texture of my foot encase you!” he pushed his finger harder into the bug “smell it harder! Hehe!” then he said “if you like that one, try my other toe!” he then moved his other foot so that the last toe to the right was touching the last toe to the left and pressed together lightly and said in a dark gravelly voice in an unearthly tongue “ now you have two ha-ha! Smell them both as you are surrounded by my scaly smelly feet! You are trapped within them. And you shall become one with them for a few minutes before i brush you off!” he pushed his toes together and the body of the small bug grew slightly longer before exploding all over the hard toes. He laughed to himself before brushing his feet off on the ground below. “i hoped you enjoyed that little creature” he said as he set off to find some of the Aliens. He was in the mood now to use his device.
    He walked for a few miles before his vision saw a movement. It was behind him. Before he could react, he felt a huge body of slime and scales as the Alien wrestled his to the ground. After they rolled around the dirt for a while, the Alien pushed the predator to the floor with its foot in predator's face.
    He could sniff the long, wriggly slimy clawed toes as the Alien pushed for a moment the predators face into the ground. The predator thought if i don't act fast, my head will be crushed by this surprisingly forceful leg.
    So the predator moved his back slightly to reach the long silver metallic poll strapped to his back with buttons on and flashing lights. He pushed the rod slightly through the side of the leg and the Alien gave a deathly scream. The predator thought “it doesn't hurt that much you ugly son of a bitch!” as he push the button on the side of the rod.
    The Alien started to reduce in size. He was waiting for this moment for so long. He enjoyed it as the Alien got smaller and smaller, to the surprise to the Alien, which the predator got a kick out of the Alien getting shorter and shorter till the Alien was just as small as a human TV remote control.
    The Alien just stared at the predators toes in shock amazement at the size of the enemy he was just fighting a few seconds ago has now grown to the size of a building. The Alien could not run away as his leg was injured. “now” said the predator “if you wanna live, your going to have to do a few things for me” the Alien spat in annoyance “clean my toe claws-NOW!” exclaimed the predator. Reluctantly moved over to the predators right foot and opened his mouth to let his smaller second mouth out as he started licking the enormous claw. He looked up at the predator who was the size of a skyscraper now “he he the booster must still be shrinking you, now clean my claws or ill crush you under my toes” and he lifted his right toes up over the head of the alien. The alien persisted as the predator lowered his giant toes to the height of the Alien, who licked them smoothly and softly, tasting all the dirt from the claw.
    “good little Alien. Now clean this gap between these two toes here” he leaned down and pointed to the gap next to the one he just licked clean. “get in there” warned the predator. The alien moved into the gap and started licking the wall that was the gap in his foot when the predator lifted his right foot so that the toes would splay in, trapping the Alien “feel that either side of you? That my toes lifting you up, squeezing you as it does!” the Alien squealed as the pressure was pulling him up. The Alien felt the roughness of the toes on his body and the smell was strong “had enough eh!” the Alien squealed again as his face sank deeper into the scales on his massive toes. “ok ill stop” he flexed his toes to drop the Alien to the ground.
    He leant down to the Alien, his massive red eyes quite close to the Alien “listen, iv e been quite mean to you this evening. You know what. I apologise for any uncomfort i may have given you. Tell you what, ill grow you back to normal size then you may deal with me as you wish. Is that OK?” The Alien nodded rapidly, gladly awaiting to grow back to normal size, and secretly thinking of eating him alive from the stomach and showing his insides to his face! Oh how he would love that! “ok im going to just prod this rod one more time into your small leg so you can grow back, ok?” before the alien can protest, the predator stuck it into the small Aliens leg. The pain for the Alien was intense, but he didn't mind. As long as he grew back to normal size.
    The predator pushed the button once very quickly, releasing a small amount of liquid into the creature. Afterwards the predator stood back and watched him grow. The anticipation of killing this predator was enough to get him shivering with rage. Oh i cant wait to get my way! Thought the alien.
    He grew to about the size of a large banana,and stopped. The Alien still anticipating growing to full height finally noticed he had stopped growing and showed his teeth to the predator looming over him. The predator laughed “HA HA! You thought i was going to let you grow to normal height again? Well dream on small bug!” he lifted his right foot sharply onto the Aliens small squirming body “im going to use this foot here, and crush your body to the ground! Feel it!” And the predator curled his big toes over the Aliens head and smoothly moved his foot over the aliens body, trying to get away from the smell and the weight of the foot. He felt the claw on one of his toes graze his small body as it passed smoothly over the Aliens helpless body. The predator then put his foot over the Alien and pressed down hard.
    The smell was intolerable, and the weight was scary he felt the rough scales push into his fragile body. The Alien let out a scream. “oh this isn't the end little one” he put his foot back down again to the ground and then said “but this is HAHAHAHA!” and the predator watched as he push his foot down on top of the screaming alien and pushed further until he heard ripping of the tiny creatures body ripping under the infinite force of the foot and pushed harder till the blood hissed around his base of his foot and splayed out of the side of the predators steaming foot as the Aliens blood scored into his foot. The pain was there but he didn't care. It was just a token of the immense power of his foot crushing one of his worst enemies to the ground. And he laughed as the blood, bones and skin came through in between his four toes “yeah! I hope you like toe jam, cause you are toe jam from now on! I'm not going to clean my feet after this! I'm going to let nature take its course to remove your body from my sole. And i hope that a part of you will always stay, permanently on my foot. Be it in between the toes, under the claw or in the small cracks in the scales under my paw. Where you shall forever stay under my big paws. Where you shall worship them until i die you small atom of dirt on my feet! And im going to find that bit of you and pick up my foot and stare at it and laugh at you as your permanently there forever on my massive feet. HAHA! I'm huge, and your so small. Kiss and worship my feet forever you useless worm! No one going to know your here so no one can save your soul from my foot. But you will meet your friends soon as i do the same to you. Until i lift my foot up and see you more, enjoy the ground as i laugh at you as i stomp all over ground with bits of you on it. Goodbye for now” and laughed as he walked along knowing the rest of the gore was pushing into his sole.

THE PREDATOR WON

THE END

"ive spent a long time waiting in the background. but its all cool, cause im definetly back now"

tim deluxe-let the beats roll
  • 01-29-2008 9:17 AM In reply to

Re: Alien v Predator: The Crush (caution! crush underpaw and gore)

Wow, there's some great macro/crush dialogue and internal thought processes in that story...I just love that kinda stuff.  Like the predator finding bugs on that cliff face and wondering what it was like for them...damn, that's good stuff.  ;)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 02-01-2008 12:42 PM In reply to

thank you so much cheers! its much apreciated Smile

"ive spent a long time waiting in the background. but its all cool, cause im definetly back now"

• 02-04-2008 12:18 AM In reply to

I certainly wanna read more of your stuff.  :)

LD5
    Stopyclaw.
  • 02-22-2008 10:20 AM In reply to

• Patch
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 46

Apart from a few typos/conventions-related errors it was sweet. I must say it never occured to me that a Predator might have appealing claws, but you certainly managed to spin it that way.

It's been a while since I read a proper, pure-and-simple stomp -fic (goddamn pixelpaws being down...) and I must say it's still at the top for me. I must agree with Dino that the wall-climbing sequence was really cool — lots of detail.

As faur as literary comments/complaints go — I'm not sure if you wanted them — I think it might be better to convert some of the direct quotes (especially some of the longer ones) to just story-text; for me it's hard to imagine the Predator-language being as colloquial/nontechnical/nonarchaic as you have it written. That's my main grievance for this story, but don't think that I'd complain about the actual content.

The last thing I want to do before I die is pull the trigger.
  • 02-22-2008 11:08 AM In reply to

thanks for the replys. im not much of a storyteller nor do i know how to write one sadly. thats why there was loads of mistakes, im rubbish at it Crying but thanks for the input though. its much apreciated.

and dino, i might write some more stories one day when ive got the time and im in the mood. but which story ot of all the paw worships should i do (including the beast from the movie the host. how weird was that! but he does have nice feet thoughBig Smile)

• 02-23-2008 12:53 AM In reply to

I'm perfectly happy with the level of crush and interaction with the victims you had in this story...I want more of that POV-talk!  :)

LD5
    Stopyclaw.
  • 02-24-2008 3:18 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Dinosorceror:

I'm perfectly happy with the level of crush and interaction with the victims you had in this story...I want more of that POV-talk!  :)

You want slippertoes.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.