in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Dinosaucers episodes online

Last post 01-14-2008 3:38 PM by Dinosorceror. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-28-2007 10:07 PM

Dinosaucers episodes online

Heya there Dinosaucers fans! ^_^

I've been a huge Dinosaucers fan ever since I was a kid and used to watch it on TV whenever it was on. It took me forever scouring the internet to try and find the whole series. I eventually managed to get my hands on some VCR rips (not the best quality, but I'm certainly not complaning ^_~), through a really awesome person online.

With their permission I posted the whole series over at youtube. Because of all the requests, I also made a torrent file for people who want to download the .avi's of all 65 episodes for themselves. I just figured I'd post these links here, in case anyone wants to watch the series, regardless of the quality.

Torrent File Location (myspleen does require a quick registration in order to torrent their files)

http://www.myspleen.net/details.php?id=3857

YouTube Videos

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Aureawolf

Enjoy fellow Dinosaucers fans!!

• 11-29-2007 6:24 AM In reply to

Re: Dinosaucers episodes online

Though I'm not 100% sure, I think you just made Dino's day, emeraldwolf.  I watched what was deemed episode 1 so far and I don't think I truly remember this show and it just didn't spark the interest in me at all.  (Wish there was a true pilot because none of it made sense.)  Does it get better at all?

• 11-29-2007 7:48 AM In reply to

Yeah, sadly there is no pilot episode. Instead, the intro takes the place of the backstory for the series.

There are good and bad (and worse) episodes. It stays fairly cheesy, but it has a great almost self-mocking tone for a lot of the humor. I can recommend some of my favorite episodes though, if you want to take a look at them. Episode 1 is not one of my favorites.

Episode 3, Happy Egg Day to You. Episode 15, For the Love of Teryx. Episode 28, Beach Blanket Bonehead. Episode 52, Those Reptilon Nights.

There are plenty more good ones, but those are my favorite episodes. ^_^ Enjoy!

• 12-05-2007 9:39 PM In reply to

Yeah, I need to get Somtow to get that Dinosaucers "bible" out of storage...I'd give my left testicle for that.  ;)  Well, maybe Astor's left testicle.

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 01-13-2008 1:32 PM In reply to

that website doesn't allow me to registerNoLightning

• 01-13-2008 1:50 PM In reply to

Sorry bout that. When I joined the site it was still free/open registration for everyone. Don't know exactly when they restricted it. ~_~ Meh, the quality on those files is the same, or possibly even worse, than the quality of those I posted on youtube. ^_^ You're not missing out on much. Just enjoy them on youtube. Sorry for the confusion.  

• 01-13-2008 2:25 PM In reply to

whatever happened to dino's bittorrent site? I want to watch dinosaucers on my xbox on my big tv 

• 01-14-2008 3:38 PM In reply to

Dino's LD5 BitTorrent site will return, someday.  It's on my to-do list, which means in 4 years.  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.