in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Little anthrocon sketch

Last post 07-26-2007 10:36 PM by Dinosorceror. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-25-2007 3:51 PM

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Little anthrocon sketch

Well, here's a little sketch I did at the recent anthrocon, while busily and happily chatting with a certain nice roo I totally surprisingly had met there, and we doodled a little.

It contains watersports though, so just like with vore or trampling little ones, dont look if you dont like that. 

http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/blue/picture1405.aspx

I did a nicer sketch with macro anthroraptor spooging too, and as soon as I get my paws on a furry-owned scanner, I will have that uploaded here too, so you may wait for that one if macro pissing isnt your thing. Big Smile

Filed under: , ,
  • 07-26-2007 1:48 AM In reply to

Re: Little anthrocon sketch

Dragon taking a pee-pee. :D

Nice sketch, Blue.  Who's that you're holding in your hand, though? 

• 07-26-2007 3:27 AM In reply to

Usually I'm not in for any watersport pics at all... but this one is kinda hawt! ^_^
    --------------------------
    if "great mess" == false; {
    var "stomp" == true;
    }
  • 07-26-2007 3:32 AM In reply to

• Karo
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 07-10-2007
    • Lemoore, California[but home is Ohio]
    • Posts 49

Personally I'm not totaly into watersports, though i can't say I don't like it to an extent. I've always been one for potty humor and I was doodling up my dragon character Deep-Six taking a leak on my poor roo self, so Blue drew that right beside me. I like it, I supose I'll post mine later this evening, eastern standard time, U.S. so it won't be till much later.  I'll post it in this thread if that is alright.

got Paws?
  • 07-26-2007 3:46 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Oh, and I forgot to mention it was a gift pic for him, too. Sorry Karo. Sattisfied

Yeah, I'm not ALL that urine- or defection-fixated either. But I think sexy scalies and furries, especially macros, should be allowed to have humorously naughty fun with more than just their spooge all the time. (Really. Why do people think it is decent and the most unoffending and NORMAL when things are being spooged on or over or into or cumflooded, but disgusting when its done with urine?) And I liked that picture you doodled there too Karo. Big Smile

(He's supposed to be holding yet another car. I am a raptor, I think simple. Smile )

• 07-26-2007 10:36 PM In reply to

Nice work there, Blue...the pose and the build were really well done.  And there's pee, too.  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.