in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

dwaggy

Last post 08-28-2007 2:07 AM by matlafro. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-23-2007 3:41 PM

• Karo
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 07-10-2007
    • Lemoore, California[but home is Ohio]
    • Posts 49

dwaggy

So this is my idea. An all Green Dragon, dark pineish for the majority of his scales and neon green for the belly and probobly the paws, maybe the paws. Light blue stripes down his back as well as on his arms and legs. Light blue foot and hand soles as well as inner ear, very small very non threatening horns on the backs of his ears, ears are mobile so these horns aren't really "attached" to his skull. A cross around his neck as is now my custom to do, I won't hide my beliefs from anyone. He carries a plushie with him at all times of the black and green roo. [if in roo form it will be vice versa I'm thinking] His feet are two toed and have dull claws on the tips. Big Hazel eyes, a pair of spectacles. clothing will flip flop between a medieval surcoat with a belt holding it to him, and just a pair of blue jeans. He can and will at times wear shoes n socks cause I like em. He is a size changer and is normally around 100-150ft, making his plushie about 20-30ft, the plushie changes sizes when he does, so if he goes small, it does too. And since I'm so wishy washy, he can change into the roo on a whim, the roo will have a plushie of the dragon.

I'm open to thoughts, questions, comments on this one and in fact welcome them especially from freinds, and I hope my roo comerades will still want to be freinds with a dragon carrying a roo plushie. He's really cute thusfar., cept I messed up on his shoulder, but oh well I'll still post when I'm done with the little bi tof concept I have working.

got Paws?
    Filed under:
  • 08-23-2007 9:44 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Re: dwaggy

Wow, he is funky-colorful. Smile
    And seems to be a bit scared of what he is.

I'm not much a fan of between-the-eyes ridges, even less of two-toed feet as they always look to me like something from a cheesy anime / power rangers series.
    But I am not the foot expert here. Cool

Otherwise very nice character. Cute kind face, nice buff chest, ... too much flashy colours are not much my thing, but hey. Looks fine.

• 08-24-2007 8:26 PM In reply to

Yes! A dragon! Very nice! Murrrrs, nice sole too! Stick out tongue

Little suggestion: 3 toes instead of 2. Always much better!

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 08-25-2007 12:53 AM In reply to

Funny, I usually want at least 3 toes as well, but I think these feets are sexy 'cause they're just so...plump.  Mmmmmmm!

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 08-25-2007 12:07 PM In reply to

• Karo
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 07-10-2007
    • Posts 49

I like the feet, that's why I drew them that way.

got Paws?
  • 08-25-2007 10:57 PM In reply to

Love it! Good pic there, bro!

• 08-25-2007 11:48 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Karo:
    I like the feet, that's why I drew them that way.

Hehe, no worries. That's just my opinion. If he's gonna have that, he's gonna have that, that's what makes a character. Smile

He's a very interesting character at any rate.

• 08-27-2007 4:57 AM In reply to

• Karo
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 07-10-2007
    • Posts 49

Opinions are fine blue. I'm aiming that comment more tword those who are suggesting I put in a third toe, opinions on the subject don't bother me.  It bothers me when someone is telling me how many digits to put on my character, but all is well and I'm not aggravated in the least because I don't get like that about these things anymore.  Thank you all for the insight and commentary, Ienjoy comments of any sort because it lets me know for sure that folks are looking and gives me closure on how I am doing.

got Paws?
  • 08-27-2007 11:07 PM In reply to

I call dibs on the first tour of his socks and shoes!

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 08-28-2007 2:07 AM In reply to

• matlafro
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-22-2007
    • massachusetts
    • Posts 7

Nice picture though.

I really like the color contrast. I probably shouldn't upset you by commenting on the foot, it looks real good.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.