in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Foot problems

Last post 08-17-2007 1:18 PM by Diablo. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-15-2007 11:39 AM

• Spino
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-19-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 33

Foot problems

Don`t know exactly. I think it`s because I`m stepping up too hard when stomping a human. I`m doing it too often.

Foot problems
  • 08-15-2007 1:39 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Re: Foot problems

Nice big Talon. Am I the only one who thinks that he should use some of the houses though? *<-- supposed to be the whistling smilie but my Mozilla cuts the smilie window off so I cannot chose it and noone could or wanted to quickly check for me what the code for it is.

• 08-15-2007 10:23 PM In reply to

Blue:

Nice big Talon. Am I the only one who thinks that he should use some of the houses though? *<-- supposed to be the whistling smilie but my Mozilla cuts the smilie window off so I cannot chose it and noone could or wanted to quickly check for me what the code for it is.

It was [ 46 ], Blue. Whistling

Yeah, I know, 9 hours too late... I wasn't here at the time, damnit!!! Smile Lol!

Oh, and nice going, Spino! Big Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 08-15-2007 10:55 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Thanks Rex! Smile

So, am I the only one who thinks that he should use some of the houses? Whistling

(I could have used another browser, yes, but I was way too lazy to try and log in with my old IE, after being back on a backuped system after a HD crash.... lazy me.)

• 08-15-2007 11:17 PM In reply to

• maksio5
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Poland
    • Posts 21

is it just me, or do you start liking feet blue? :p 

Always knew i didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget- those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I'll be carrying nothing but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I'll never find peace here. So, I'll seek justice for myself. I'll choose the truth I like.
  • 08-15-2007 11:43 PM In reply to

Oh, yeah...Blue likes paws, he just doesn't want to admit it.  :)  And nice pic, Spino...see, it's not all fun and games for giant stompy dinosaurs.  They have problems!  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 08-16-2007 10:57 AM In reply to

Indeed they do. Stomping is a fine art that requires a lot of skill. You can't just go Stompyclaw willy-nilly. You've got to be quick to catch your victim, have a precise aim when preparing to stomp and apply just the right amount of pressure... Wink

Thankfully most macros are absolute masters at that sort of thing.

(Lol!) Big Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 08-16-2007 12:03 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

No, I happen to like Talon.

And no, I dont see how using buildings could make someone think feet. It has nothing to do with feet. Using =/= stomping. It is very simple. It has something to do with penises, cloacas or other bodily orifices, penetration, insertion, sex fluids, body products and toilet businesses, but not with feet.

Happy now? Big Smile

• 08-17-2007 7:36 AM In reply to

i like bacon!!!!!!!   
    Fastest thing alive
  • 08-17-2007 1:18 PM In reply to

*Rumbles happily at giant dinosaurs stomping around in what may or may not be Tudor England*

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.