in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

anyone?

Last post 11-06-2007 5:18 PM by DragonsPeace. 13 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-31-2007 2:11 AM

• FyrreX
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-04-2007
    • Posts 3

anyone?

come on guys, none of you play this game? and if you do, dont you want to play with me, jenn, and dino along with some other scalies? it would really be great if lavadome speaks up about this! ^..^
  • 08-31-2007 5:03 AM In reply to

• maksio5
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Poland
    • Posts 21

Re: anyone?

well...first of all I have no idea what is the game... 

Always knew i didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget- those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I'll be carrying nothing but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I'll never find peace here. So, I'll seek justice for myself. I'll choose the truth I like.
  • 08-31-2007 11:22 AM In reply to

• FyrreX
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-04-2007
    • Posts 3

here :3

http://cityofheroes.com/

http://www.cityofvillains.com/

i like making only reptile like guys, like anthro raptors or anthro dragons, its a lot of fun more so with friends!

• 08-31-2007 10:05 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Well how about you guys and raptor ladies ( I doubt many here understood that Jenn = the ice raptress also plays it and thus asked Dino to open this section ) show us some screenshots of what you can play that makes it so interesting, give some info on the game mechanics, tell us why it is so cool, how well it runs *checks the homepage and what little that has*, how one should build a character, which powers are useful, and most of all what it costs? Roll Eyes

No, I dont play it. When I hear Cox I think of the official Lava Dome Five macro mascot. When I check the homepage I find as little info as there was back in 2005. But perpahs you can make it a more tempting offer than they can?

Edit: I Just read the marvellous background of Paragon city and its all hoards of bright american super hero legions fighting the entire world war 2 on their own against evil mutant zombie nazis. Sorry, that's just TOO cheesy and stopped being funny about a hundred times it was used ago.

Filed under:
  • 09-02-2007 12:14 AM In reply to

Damn, that's quite a dump, Blue.  :)  I guess you didn't see any of the scaly characters.

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
    Filed under: , ,
  • 09-02-2007 11:18 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Dinosorceror:

Damn, that's quite a dump, Blue.  :)  I guess you didn't see any of the scaly characters.

No I didnt. And hmm, there's no pictures of 'em at the homepages of CoH / CoV. Perhaps that's why I asked you guys to post some.

And if an entire city full of superheroes cannot cope with one of my dumps... well that's a shame. Big Smile

• 09-04-2007 1:00 AM In reply to

I'll put up screenshots and descriptions and stuff when I have a free minute.  Everyone relax.

I think, therefore you are.
  • 09-04-2007 9:40 PM In reply to

Oh, Blue's getting on City of Crackton, all right.  Probably see him before week's end.

LD5
    Stopyclaw.
  • 09-05-2007 10:17 PM In reply to

• FyrreX
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-04-2007
    • Posts 3

well to start things off heres my favorite dragon that i have made! Cold Blood Healer, a level 39 controller! ^^

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee145/FyrreTail/?action=view&current=screenshot_2007-09-04-13-19-02.jpg

Filed under:
  • 09-05-2007 11:11 PM In reply to

I'm going to make a City of Heroes "Photos" section here so we can post pix.  :)

LD5
    Stopyclaw.
  • 09-05-2007 11:24 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Weeee, screenshots!

• 09-06-2007 12:59 AM In reply to

• uraja
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-06-2007
    • Indiana, USA
    • Posts 4

Sweet, lol...well my Avatar should be a pic of my first toon I ever made but he's on Victory with my Family
    Filed under: , ,
  • 09-17-2007 10:05 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Tourist fun

Well, here's a little screenshot I did myself, doing a typical tourist snapshot.

http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/CoH_screenshot_1.jpg

Since everyone else seems to be to lazy to, again, this is how you find us by he way:

US-Version, Triumpf Server, Super Group: Lava Dome Five, Head: Dinosorceror.

Filed under:
  • 11-06-2007 5:18 PM In reply to

Played it for a month and didn't play it again.  Sorry not my type of game.  Smile

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.