in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Rexar, Exveemon & One Reluctant Raptor

Last post 09-05-2007 11:06 PM by Dinosorceror. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-04-2007 7:52 AM

Rexar, Exveemon & One Reluctant Raptor

A big HELLO to all fellow claw-lovers!! RipRoarRex here again doing my usual unnecessary game-show style introduction and offering a MASSIVE new helping of artwork. And I think this one is probably my best yet...

I've still got lots of requests to do, some involving drawing characters I've never tried before from Digimon, Pokemon etc... I used to hate those shows. To be honest, I still do, but there's no doubting that there were some damn sexy characters in them. I wasn't aware of many of them until I joined the community, but having taken a look around, it dawned on me pretty fast that one of the most popular characters in the community appears to be Exveemon. And I have to admit, it's no surprise why.

Wink

So even though I had a list of requests, I thought I'd put them on hold and try my hand at drawing Exveemon, and it seems it went very, very, VERY well! I'd originally planned to do about 2 images... but I kept coming up with new ideas (including some from that little voraphilic side of my brain), so then it ended up being 3... then 4... then 11(!)... and finally 12! Lol! I couldn't help but give this one absolutely everything, because I love the characters and the ideas drove me wild, so I'm hoping they do the same for you guys!! I think this series is the best I've ever done.

I've linked this to my BigClawz post, so you can view the art on there. For some reason it gets chopped off on the right hand side when I try to post it here.

Here's the story: Rexar has caught Tydo, and rather than taunt the little raptor on his own, he decides to invite his new famous friend along for some footplay...

Rexar, Exveemon & One Reluctant Raptor - Click Here

(Don't worry folks - Tydo will come back, just like he always does...! Wink )

Hope you guys like them! I know I do!!!

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 09-04-2007 9:41 AM In reply to

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Re: Rexar, Exveemon & One Reluctant Raptor

Well, I said it already on FA,

but I'll tell you here again: I love the whole series!

Hipphipp hooray for Stomping & Vore ! ^^

Yeah... yeah.... "Ooooh.... aaaaah" : This is how it always starts. and theres the running... and screaming
  • 09-04-2007 11:10 AM In reply to

Thanks, Zed!! Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

• 09-04-2007 9:09 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Wow, that is indeed a wonderful and lovely series. Not my cup of stuff  but still very nice to look at.

*mrrs staring at the ever so slight hint of Exveemon undertail equipment that might very well pass for a cloaca with emerged dinomeat... *

I guess all the pawsluts fainted at it and will reply once they wake up agian and re-fainted a few times (mysteriously exhausted? Wink Again, your elaborated ideas make it interesting and your soft and juicy drawing style makes it a pleasure for the raptor's eye. Yes

Filed under: , ,
  • 09-04-2007 9:48 PM In reply to

Wow, I think you were right, Rex, when you said it was your best work to date.  It absolutely is!  My favorite shots are 3, 5, 6 and 12.  And yeah, the width of forum posts is set to a finite amount, so wide pics will be cut off.  I'm gonna make a "Photos" section for you to post your pics here to, so go post 'em there now!  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 09-05-2007 4:13 AM In reply to

Blue:

*mrrs staring at the ever so slight hint of Exveemon undertail equipment that might very well pass for a cloaca with emerged dinomeat... *

Big Smile LOL!! I can see where you're heading then, Blue!!

Thanks, mate!

RRRexBoardSignature

• 09-05-2007 4:14 AM In reply to

Dinosorceror:

Wow, I think you were right, Rex, when you said it was your best work to date.  It absolutely is!  My favorite shots are 3, 5, 6 and 12.  And yeah, the width of forum posts is set to a finite amount, so wide pics will be cut off.  I'm gonna make a "Photos" section for you to post your pics here to, so go post 'em there now!  :)

A Photos section? OK, thanks! Will do Smile

And thanks for your comments too - it seems Number 6 became an instant hit on FurAffinity, and it's certainly one of the ones I really enjoyed. I think my favourites were 4, 5, 6 and 12.

RRRexBoardSignature

• 09-05-2007 4:37 AM In reply to

All posted up in the Photos section now, Dino.

Wink

RRRexBoardSignature

• 09-05-2007 11:06 PM In reply to

Yay!  :)  Now they can live online forevers.  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.