in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Rocky Tease

Last post 09-17-2007 4:15 AM by RipRoarRex. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-07-2007 10:33 AM

Rocky Tease

Hey there LD5ers - RipRoarRex back again.

Just thought I'd share this little picture with you that I posted on FurAffinity in the last hour - it's of Rocky teasing just a little bit... Wink I haven't done much of Rocky since joining the macro community so seeing as I was "in the mood" last night, I thought I'd give this one a go.

Although it's mainly for those who wanna see Rocky get his kit off, he's also showing a generous amount of sole in the process, so I thought it might be suitable for the LD5 audience too.

RockyTeaseFrontColoured

Smile

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
    Filed under: , ,
  • 09-07-2007 10:39 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Re: Rocky Tease

Nice wuff! With that little colouring problem you are famous for again though?

Oh, and PLEASE dont only post your pictures that have paw content here, will you? It's not like LD5 is a pawsluts-only page! Roll Eyes

Would be a shame not to have any of your pics just because you think it isnt pawslutty enough. Smile

• 09-07-2007 11:07 PM In reply to

Yeah, marvellous pic of Rocky! You really did a great job on this one. And, oh, nice soles too! Big Smile

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 09-08-2007 6:46 AM In reply to

Blue:

With that little colouring problem you are famous for again though?

Really?...

*zooms in a bit

...oh... yeah... you're right! Lol!! There are still some grey speckles. Well, seeing as I didn't see them until zooming in now, I guess I'm not too worried about it.

It's how that mysterious white blob on his right arm (left as we look at it) got there that I don't understand...

Lol! Smile

Blue:

Oh, and PLEASE dont only post your pictures that have paw content here, will you? It's not like LD5 is a pawsluts-only page! Roll Eyes

Would be a shame not to have any of your pics just because you think it isnt pawslutty enough. Smile

Oh, OK! Just wasn't sure whether it would've been deemed suitable or not. Same reason I didn't post it on Macrophile.com yet cos technically there's not really any macro content in this.

Oh well! Thanks Blue!

Smile

:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

• 09-08-2007 9:12 PM In reply to

That's a really nice pose/pic, Rexar!  :)  And like Blue says, you can post stuff anytime here.  We know you're a pawslut, but it doesn't mean all your art has to be that way to belong here.  Only you have to be the pawslut, not 100% of your art. :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 09-09-2007 4:03 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

*stomps Dino* Evil Pawslut!

Dont take him serious, he's just kidding again. Of course the Dinosorceror appreciates muchly if you are a pawslut and put him into your slipper, but of coruse anybody that enjoys big or scaly or macro or paws is welcome. Smile

• 09-16-2007 12:22 PM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

Yaaay, I knew you'd find some rhyme or reason to show off Rocky once again! But something about the way your art style has changed (for the better, of course) so drastically since you last drew him up is... a bit out of place. Could it be the way he's colored? The six-pack? Maybe the way his eyes/face is less cartoony, closer to anime. I'll need more evidence to solve this, no doubt about it! Laughing

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 09-16-2007 8:13 PM In reply to

Wow cool drawing! And the way he shows his feet, it can make you...umm...well...pretty...I better not say it...XD! Yeah, there is a white blob on his arm though, but its ok. No one is perfect.XD! Its a good thing that he didnt put his pants down even lower, if he did I wont be able to look at your drawing...well, maybe I could just take a look, but only at his paws.XD

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 09-17-2007 4:15 AM In reply to

Sprotchymon:

Yaaay, I knew you'd find some rhyme or reason to show off Rocky once again! But something about the way your art style has changed (for the better, of course) so drastically since you last drew him up is... a bit out of place. Could it be the way he's colored? The six-pack? Maybe the way his eyes/face is less cartoony, closer to anime. I'll need more evidence to solve this, no doubt about it! Laughing

Heh! Well, things have changed a lot, mate. When I did that old picture of Rocky back in... May or June or whatever it was... I didn't really know how to draw six-packs properly. Since I joined FurAffinity though, there's so many people there who draw them perfectly that just by me looking at lots of the pictures, I've learned a lot about muscular detailing and taught myself how to draw six-packs, shoulders, arms etc. properly. Aside from that, I've learned new techniques in getting my sketches uploaded and coloured, so that A.) I don't have to draw with the mouse, B.) the edges aren't jagged, and C.) the colours are blended nicely. Seriously though, I can't believe the steepness of the learning curve since I started doing this stuff on PC. I've just learned so much in the past 5 months, arguably at the greatest rate since the first few months of me drawing this sort of stuff!! Lol!! Being a member of the macro/fur/scaly/paw community has made me a much better artist, it really has.

I must ask however that you never say my work looks like Anime ever again. Cos if you do, I'm gonna have to stomp you just a little bit. Stompyclaw

I fucking HATE Anime.

Big Smile Lol!!

RRRexBoardSignature

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.