in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Talon - "If you wanna live..."

Last post 09-12-2007 2:02 AM by RipRoarRex. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-10-2007 11:21 AM

Talon - "If you wanna live..."

Hello once again, LD5 folk!! The ever busy RipRoarRex back again with another little bit of artwork for your enjoyment.

This particular piece was done as a request for Talon, who I'm sure many of you are aware claims to have the smelliest... sorry, the most "effective"... feet in the world. (The Guinness Book of Records denied this claim, until Talon himself stormed to their office, ripped the roof off and threatened to take off his sneakers and smother the room with his feet if they didn't correct this little mistake. Rather foolishly, they asked for some evidence of his claim, at which point he smothered them all anyway, resulting in a cordon being set up around a 12-mile radius from the building and the Guinness Book of Records sending out an advertisement for an entire new staff...)

(What an image!!! Lol!!! Smile Smile Smile )

Anyway, Talon wanted me to depict this unique quality of his character in pictorial form, which I agreed to (at sole point). Here is Talon the Megaraptor, exhibiting his feet not only to us, but also to the rather unfortunate and less-evolved raptor Tydo whose snout is strapped firmly to the sole of Talon's other foot in order to make him appreciate the odour in all its glory. I doubt Tydo will be able to remember much of this encounter...

http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/riproarrex/images/977/original.aspx (Too wide to post on thread - link to photos page instead)

I couldn't resist the caption - it seemed like such an amusing little dilemma!! Lol!!

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
    Filed under: , , , ,
  • 09-10-2007 1:01 PM In reply to

Re: Talon - "If you wanna live..."

That Talon and his wonderfully smelly feet. o .o

I really like your interpretation of 'im. Great work (as always)! 

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

-The Supreme Ismaili Motto
  • 09-10-2007 8:45 PM In reply to

EX-CEL-LENT!!! Big Smile

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 09-11-2007 6:08 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Yes, that's our Talon how we know and love him. Smile

You're the rex, Rex. Yes

• 09-12-2007 12:03 AM In reply to

Wow, another great pic about another fun LD5'er!  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 09-12-2007 2:02 AM In reply to

Blue:

You're the rex, Rex. Yes

Lol!! Thanks, Blue!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.