in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Games that you played, and the most liked scene of course.

Last post 09-28-2007 8:19 PM by Tearyel. 34 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (35 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-13-2007 8:33 PM

Games that you played, and the most liked scene of course.

Well there are games that tempts us to do it, due to some of the scens...even though the graphics isnt that good...^^

Crash Bandicoot Fave scenes:

When Tiny Tiger stomps on him, when the lion eats him whole, shark and eel eats him whole, when the triceratops stomps on him.XD! (Sorry...)

Resident Evil Fave scens: (I dont like to use girls for these)

When the water hunters(I think thats what they call them...) swallows you whole, when the zombie lion eats you, when william birkin turns into a big dog I think and bites you as he shakes his head, while your in his mouth...When that big giant stomps on Leon at Resi evil 4,I can't remember others anymore.XD!

Mortal Combat:

Kojiro will do body stomps...XD! (Kojiro was that tiger guy...) Almost everyone's animality....

Dino Crisis:

Almost all of it though.XD

Silent Hill:

When that lizard boss openes its big mouth and tries to eat you.

I cant remember others, though...If I made anyone mad...sorry ok?^^

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 09-13-2007 10:52 PM In reply to

• Chikara
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Scotland, UK
    • Posts 12

Re: Games that you played, and the most liked scene of course.

I really liked the dragon boss in Legend of Zelda - Twighlight Princess. He had a very sexy pair of feet, I ended up playing one-handed lol.
    ------------------------------------
    Wait, and hope.
  • 09-14-2007 1:47 AM In reply to

Wow really?^^! How about Drako the dragon boss in Legend of Mana.^^! He has one special where he eats and chomps you, before he spits you out?^^

• 09-14-2007 7:16 PM In reply to

Aw, man.  I can't believe someone made a thread about this.  So awesome.  I never really thought about doing something like this.  I do remember that boss in Legend of Mana as well.  Wasn't a very hard game in general, of course I was playing 2-player the whole way through.  I thought the Dragoon guy in there looked pretty good as well.

As for games I liked for reasons like this... I'd definitely have to go with Bloody Roar 3 for the gamecube.  (Didn't play the ps2 version)  I just get a kick out of turning on training mode and picking Long the Tiger or Yugo the Wolf, turning on the computer to automatically do throws and picking Shena the Leopard as my opponent or Ganesha the Elephant.  That just turned me on.  Didn't much like Bloody Roar 4 unfortunately as you couldn't turn off blood though.

I did have a question however.  Not sure if the game was any good or anything but the picture on the cover did pique my interest and I was dumb enough not to pay attention to the title.  It was a ps2 game and it had a picture of what looked like a man, changing into an anthro eagle or some sort of bird.  I was really wondering about that.  Anyways, if anyone knows what game that was, that would be most appreciated.

• 09-14-2007 7:52 PM In reply to

Oh yeah, Bloody Roar!^^! I love it, expecially long and shen-long's grab atacks when they are tiger forms!^^! It's like they want to put it there.XD! Oh yeah, about the anthro eagle thingie...its not bloody roar right?

• 09-14-2007 8:44 PM In reply to

In the newly Tomb Raider : Anniversary, there are a few vore scenes with the T.Rex or the raptors if you miss the good keys to press. But the most enjoyable part is when you have the Infinite health cheat. I've found a way for the T.Rex to climb on a rock or beign stuck in a wall so that it can't move and is a little bit above the ground, like walking in the air. I even found a way to freeze it completely, the paws being in the air so that you can look at them freely and... MURRRRSSS!!! What nice soles the Rex has btw, especially when you see them moving when he's stuck. You feel like the Rex is stomping on you!

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 09-14-2007 10:38 PM In reply to

wow really?^^! The old tomb raider t-rex wasnt that much satisfiying...even though you get damage if it steps on you.XD! I heard there was a dragon there...

• 09-15-2007 8:52 PM In reply to

Yeah, I did forget to say the only way to play Bloody Roar 3 is by turning on the Beast Mode always cheat.  But the anthro eagle, nope, it's not Bloody Roar.  I'm sure of that, just not sure what it was.  Like I said, the cover had a guy like fading into an anthro bird (looked like an eagle).  I'm not sure what the game was, but I thought it might have something worth taking a peak in at.  My favorite attack in Bloody Roar 3 was watching Shena use her HCF + Beast Attack move where she jumps on the enemy and bites into their shoulder, and I just watch the character she's attacking's foot go up and down as she does it.  *Oohs* 

• 09-15-2007 9:12 PM In reply to

How about Gado's pounce attack?^^! I like it, where he pounces on you and eats your face.XD

• 09-16-2007 1:18 PM In reply to

Okay, I totally forgot about Gado.  But yeah, that was fun to watch as well, but it's basically the same thing that Shena does.  They are brother and sister after all.  I wish they'd make a Bloody Roar 5 with options similar to #3 but a much better battle system.  #4 really just all-out sucked to me.  You couldn't even keep someone in beast mode.  *sigh*  *tries to think of other games but just brainfarted at the moment* 

• 09-16-2007 1:53 PM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

I have played and gathered evidence of sprotchyness from the following games:

Banjo-Tooie (N64)
    Dark Cloud (PS2)
    Dark Cloud 2 (PS2)
    Dark Messiah (PC)
    Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
    Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (PC)
    Far Cry & Doom 3 (PC)
    Godzilla: Save The Earth (PS2)
    Jak 3 (PS2)
    King Kong (PS2)
    Okage (PS2)
    Paper Mario (GC)
    Rampage: Total Destruction (PS2)
    Star Fox Adventures (GC)
    The Movies (PC)
    Zelda: Wind Waker (GC)

There is also the Katamari series which features exponential growth and a mess of oversized creatures, the graphics are far too blocky to be of much use. There's also Paper Mario: TTYD which has dialouge on par with... I dunno. Blue's comics?
    "Listen, babbling is not gonna save you. You need stomping. And I'm a stompologist." ~Bowser
    Hopefully my snapshot hobby will pick up once again with the release of Brawl... 

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 09-16-2007 7:12 PM In reply to

Can't wait for Brawl to come up as well.  Bowser looks like he has some nice feet as well.  So does Charizard, too. 

Filed under:
  • 09-16-2007 7:58 PM In reply to

I never knew there wer more games like this.XD! Oh yeah Gado is Shina's father, not brother. She was adopted by Gado during the war.^^! Yeah I hope there will be Bloody Roar 5...and I hope, either Long or Shen-Long will still be there, and their grabs wont change...I wonder how it feels when they turn into their tiger forms and put their feet on your...*ahem*?XD!
  • 09-17-2007 6:06 AM In reply to

Oops, yeah, guess I got that wrong.  Thought they were siblings... oh well.  There wasn't much story in the games to appreciate much of anyways.  You know Long at least would be in Bloody Roar 5.  The thing is, if they make it...  Though in Bloody Roar 4 I did have fun using Ryoho's dragon form to stomp on people.  Wish they'd also include a bear character as well as an eagle.  Sorry, but a crow just isn't enough for me. XD 

Filed under:
  • 09-17-2007 4:56 PM In reply to

Agree'd with the need for a bear character. I mean /come on/. How could you have an animal-themed fighting game without one? D:

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

-The Supreme Ismaili Motto
Page 1 of 3 (35 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.