in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Games that you played, and the most liked scene of course.

Last post 09-28-2007 8:19 PM by Tearyel. 34 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-17-2007 7:48 PM In reply to

Re: Games that you played, and the most liked scene of course.

Hehehe! Yeah, you have a point. I still dont know what buttons to press, so that Rhyo's dragon form will start stomping on you. So far the only animals used were:

Fox (I forgot her name.)

Ape (Forgot his name too)

Tiger (Shin and Shen-Long)

Lion (Allan Gado)

Leopard (Shina/Marvel Gado)

Chamleon (Busuzima)

Chimera (Forgot her name.>.>)

Cat/Half-Beast (Uriko)

Rabbit (Alice)

Wolf (Yugo)

Mole (Bakuryu.{His my fave.^_-})

Iron Mole (Forgot his name)

Elephant (Ganesha)

Pheonix and Penguin (Chronos)

Bat (Jenny)

Dragon and Ninetails (Rhoyo & Mana)

Unborn (Xion)

(And I forgot that girl, was she reborn?XD! I think they were brothers and sisters...unborn and that girl)

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 09-18-2007 2:07 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Sprotchymon:

I have played and gathered evidence of sprotchyness from the following games:

Banjo-Tooie (N64)
    Dark Cloud (PS2)
    Dark Cloud 2 (PS2)
    Dark Messiah (PC)
    Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
    Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (PC)
    Far Cry & Doom 3 (PC)
    Godzilla: Save The Earth (PS2)
    Jak 3 (PS2)
    King Kong (PS2)
    Okage (PS2)
    Paper Mario (GC)
    Rampage: Total Destruction (PS2)
    Star Fox Adventures (GC)
    The Movies (PC)
    Zelda: Wind Waker (GC)

You sir, are a hero. Smile

• 09-18-2007 10:25 AM In reply to

It was Nagi the Spurious (remembered the spurious but not the name, thank you Wikipedia XD)  But they're not brother/sister.  It seems that Xion actually stabbed her which caused her to become a half-beast.  Anyways, didn't know about the Gorilla or Fox but that's because I never played the original.  My favorite character was Long the Tiger though.  (Greg the Gorilla and Hans the Fox)

• 09-18-2007 8:19 PM In reply to

Yeah, Long is my fave too, with all the combos.^^! Uriko is second cauz she is funny!^^! Do you think that Long is a Podophilia?(o.O)

Here!^^!

http://www.hudson.co.jp/gamenavi/gamedb/softinfo/br/en/home/

Well anyways, are there any other games you played? I remebered some in Megaman x 5 or x 4...There is a fish in the water stage that will suck you in, and slowly eats you when your in its mouth.^^! The bat boss when he sucks your blood, the Dragon or Dino Boss that tries to stomp you, Bear boss just get under him before he lands.

Brave Fencer Musashi when you meet the first boss, he will try to stomp you flat under his metal feet.XD! The Vambee, when it catches you it will start eating you. Dark Lumina 2 when he jumps, go below him then you will see musashi under its scaly feet.XD! Too bad you cant zoom in...

• 09-24-2007 7:58 AM In reply to

Haaa the Cyclop in Dark Messiah must be one of the hottest sprotchophile monster I've ever see... nice creature, amazing and massive feet... can't count the hours I past under his feet or putting little creatures under them ;)

Nice monsters too in "Rampage" (got it on WII) 

-Citizenkabuto
  • 09-24-2007 11:19 AM In reply to

buwha? o.o i have NEVER seen a dragon or fox, or ninetails in bloody roar. and i've played every game, where did you find these? i must know. 

• 09-24-2007 3:39 PM In reply to

Let's see, the fox was in Bloody Roar 1 for the PSX.  Don't worry, I never played that one either.  Now the dragon and ninetails are in Bloody Roar 4 for the PS2.  The nintails isn't very big though... think how big a fox would be in real life and that's how big she is in the game.  The dragon on the other hand looks great though.  Great feet too. 

• 09-24-2007 8:10 PM In reply to

Yeah Mana is small. The advantage is you can still fight, while Mana is charging to turn into the cute fox.^^! Jenny always likes to call her one tail instead of ninetails. Hahaha! She is such a meany...^^! About Rhyo the dragon...he has great feet when he transforms and stomps you without mercy and all, like he wants you to be flat under his foot.XD! And you need to unlock him though, just like Long and the others...About the fox in Bloody Roar 1 she fights like Jenny, I dunno why she removed though...but she pawned me in the arcade...thats ok..I pawned her aswell after I played again. Haha! But then lose to Gado, his darn paws are just too hard to resist....>.>! Just like Long and Shen-Long....maybe cronos's pheonix form too...and shina....and Rhyo...not so much on Neji...but more Shen-Long.XD! Sorry for babling.^^

• 09-25-2007 4:53 AM In reply to

aAAHHHHH, damn. T.T i never got to see da dwaggie. i unlocked everyone but him, nothign even told me about him. o.o after i unlocked everything that i could, i went to look through tips for more to do and i only found stuff about unlocking fang, but i never saw rhyo.  PLEEAAASE, tell me how to unlock him, i must see. >=3

• 09-25-2007 5:57 AM In reply to

Unlock Ryoho (the Dragon):
    Earn 100000 MAX DNA points with any one character in Career Mode
     It's very tedious though.  I hated Career Mode. 

Filed under:
  • 09-25-2007 8:32 AM In reply to

*blink lbink blinkitty blink blinks* say whaaaA? @.@ i never heard of a career mode, i must've been mistaken and havn't play number 4 yet. what system is it for? I MUST HAVE. must see 3-D rendered dragon kicking ass.

• 09-25-2007 1:05 PM In reply to

*Refers ShoryuKano to the post before the last for the system Bloody Roar 4 was on.*  (PS2 FTW)

• 09-25-2007 8:12 PM In reply to

Fang...I think I heard his name before...but I never seen him nor unlocked him yet...does anyone have a picture of him/her? Or at least describe his beast form.^^

• 09-26-2007 3:49 AM In reply to

Could be nice to have this topic somewhere as a little "nice list" with all interesting monsters / characters in video games.

BTF found another nice incoming game with our all time favorit character with his Glorious Ponderous Marvelous Monster Feet : Bowser in  "Mario & Sonic" Olympic games.

Some screenshots :

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/sports/marioso...mes/images.html

-Citizenkabuto
    Filed under:
  • 09-26-2007 4:32 AM In reply to

x3 Fang i believe only appears in 'extreme', and is the hardest to unlock there. x3  uranus and chronos com efirst of course, you have to unlock them first, aaand i forgot what you had to do for the rest of it, somehtin g along the lines of beating with every character on hard or sumthin. but fang (pronounced fong ) is actually kinda like Yugo, int hat he's a wolf, but he's a red wolf instead, x3 and i think he fights differently, also, when he transofrms, his vest tears just right so it's still barely attached, x3 giving him the really cool appearance of psiky wings around his neck.

and chronus is actually kinda cool, x3 to me mostly cause you almost NEVER see a gay fighter, x3 and nobody can tell me he wasn't gay, i mean, he wore a freaking yellow SKIRT. and he reminds me so much of makoto, no tto mention his phoenix form is damn hot (pun optional)

and personally, i think Uranus SUCKS. granted, she has a really cool (sorta) beast form, but as a fighter, boooooo, almost every attack she uses empties the beast gauge and changes her back. 

Page 2 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.