in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Games that you played, and the most liked scene of course.

Last post 09-28-2007 8:19 PM by Tearyel. 34 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-26-2007 8:31 PM In reply to

Re: Games that you played, and the most liked scene of course.

Yeah I agree...but maybe he really isnt gay? He is a prince you know, and as a prince...he...um...fights like a girl...>.>! Yeah, Uranus is very hard to control...oh yeah how about Busuzima's grab attack? I think he is just a plain pervert...>.>! He slapps your um...thing, even if your a boy or a girl....I rather let long's tiger form put his feet on my thing, than being slapped by Busuzima....>.>! So does fang have a story?^^

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 09-27-2007 4:28 AM In reply to

unfortunately, i don't know, ti's been several years since i played extreme, sooo, um, yeah. but he doens't appear in the bloody roar website, x3 my guess is he's listed under the super secret characters. XD  oh, adn i found a video of Ryoho totally pwning Uranus (accept pun is you really want that big draogn pwn your anus. xD) but um, HE'S BIG, compared to all teh others. x3 and as a friend of mine here commented, he looks like he's about to rape her, here's the address. x3   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEX9mzlHZ7k 

and though the quality of the video sucks, i saw enough to know he's worth getting a PS2 again,x 3 and working up the 10,000 DNA credits. >=3 next ti myou see him, look under his foot, or on his back. xD  oh, and what's his alternate costume? i know everyone has at least 2.

oh, and a note about Chronos. HE 'IS' GAY, I HAVE PROOF.

http://www.hudson.co.jp/gamenavi/gamedb/softinfo/br/en/characters/cronos.html

righ there in his profile under likes, it says he likes to go out and play secretly withteh men of his kingdom.  >=D

• 09-27-2007 8:44 PM In reply to

Ewww! I never knew that!XD! So it really is true....but still...she is a pheonix.XD! Ahahaha! But if you were a fighter...what would you rather choose? Busu to slap your private part or long/shen-long putting his feet on it?XD

• 09-28-2007 4:25 AM In reply to

um, yeah, it's true.x3 and i think it's cool. xD we need more gays in games, believe me, homosexuals are not the ALL the fluffy limpwristed whimps people make them out to be. x3 and Chronos is a he. o.o you said she. x3     and that would be Shenlong all the way. xD

Also, incase it intrests you. x3 and i'm sure it does. xD i'm working on stories, lots of them, about 20 chapter ones right now. xD my next idea to start was gonna be one invovleing these bloody Roar chracters, x3 and a wierd glitch in hyper form that makes them blow up, in size. XD

• 09-28-2007 8:19 PM In reply to

Hehehe! Wow thats cool. I've been daydreaming about Shen-Long's tiger form became extremly big and chases Busu around, until he got squished under Shen-Long's paw, then he got stuck under it as Shen-Long went on his way. Busu is still alive under his paw though.XD!

Page 3 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.