in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Random Pic of the week

Last post 09-22-2007 12:01 PM by Jd1680a. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-16-2007 11:05 PM

Random Pic of the week

Just to do a little intro.  I got alot of pics of feet from various of cartoons and video games.  Some people who do know me, are surprised how big my collection is.  Not to brag, I probably have the biggest.  Some of the times the cartoon shows are on tv, since I dont have a capture card, I have to use my digital camera to take a picture of the screen.  The quality might not be the super greatest but its decent enough.  Of course I just love to share  Not just feet I collect too.  Monsters and character in cartoon and video games I collect.  Like minotaurs, centaurs, beastmen, lizardmen, extreme dinosaurs character etc.  I collect them all from head to toe.

So once a week I will post a pic on here.  I could even post two if I was in a super sharing mood.  So enjoy.

• 09-17-2007 6:05 PM In reply to

Re: Random Pic of the week

Lol! Nice idea!

And, I don't think I saw you before (or are you a member that changed of nick?), so welcome here! LD5

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 09-17-2007 10:20 PM In reply to

Well, I certainly don't mind seeing lots of feet!  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 09-18-2007 6:27 PM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

Y helo thar JD. I do believe we compared photo archives at one point long ago. If I didn't outright brag, I will admit I was thinking "mine's bigger." But considering how lackluster in updates I have been since then, you probably have the upper paw now.

As for the pix, I have no qualms with you using the same trickle down method seen in the Smash Bros. Brawl site. But let me be the first to say a link to your full, flashy, well-organized archive would be just as dandy.

Or maybe these pix are the newest ones you capture every week. In that case, more power to you! 

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 09-22-2007 12:01 PM In reply to

Its another pic of the week time.  Already?  Yep already, time goes by when you are having fun.  These are feet of an Ostrich.  I dont know if anyone like real life animal feet There are some people here who like big characters with big feet stomping things,  this is probably the closest thing you could get considering Ostriches could get up to 9 feet tall.  enjoy.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.