in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

About your past thread...^^

Last post 10-18-2007 2:25 AM by Tearyel. 49 replies.
Page 1 of 4 (50 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-17-2007 8:08 PM

About your past thread...^^

Well, just like it says...but if its too personal, you dont have to answer it though, I'm just curious if there were anyone who had the same experience as me.XD!

Well, before I knew that I was a paw/foot fetish (Pawophilia...hehe! Joke!^^) I always asked myself.

"Why am I like this? Am I the only weird person in this world? What am I? Why am I like this? I want to know!"

Usually I asked that to myself when I was somewhere in gradeschool I think...does anyone play Diablo 2? I had a dream once, well I was a Paladin at that dream. I saw this Fetish (Little midget cannibal monsters who are extremly annoying!>.<!) walking around like little red riding hood.(O.o! I should call that nightmare...) There was a big dragon something...not sure, but it raised its foot and the fetish just looked at it, as it got crushed under foot.

I didnt know what it ment, but after last year, I know now what it ment. If you combine the two of it, foot +  fetish it will form the word foot fetish...O.o! And I thought there was no such word...>.>! I have no regrets though.XD! I think...>.>! I started liking voraphilia like in...highschool 3rd year? I'm still surprised that there are other people like me.XD

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 09-17-2007 10:22 PM In reply to

Re: About your past thread...^^

Well, there's no doubt that the coolest thing is finding out you're not alone.  :)  I love hearing stories about how people found LD5 and it was how they found out they weren't alone.

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 09-18-2007 2:08 AM In reply to

Yeah thats the truth, its only here that I knew that I wasn't alone.^^

• 09-18-2007 10:37 AM In reply to

Okay, I'd have to say you've had just about the same experience as me.  For me, though, it started in Junior High one saturday morning when I was watching Godzilla (the newer series that was okay).  Didn't know what it really was all about, it just aroused me though.  Eventually as time wore on, I realized I wasn't attracted to girls, sexually, like "normal" people.  (What's normal anyways?)   Though I kept my foot-fetish, I seemed to change what turned me on and what didn't.  I guess I seem to get bored with certain ones after a while... sort of like how a really great song can get annoying if played constantly for a whole week.

I've never truly told any of my friends about my paw fetish, but there are only a few I would even think of telling anyways.  But I have thought along those same lines before as "Why am I like this?" and "Am I the only one?"  I assumed that I couldn't possibly be the only one as there's way too many people out in the world for me to be the only one who does.  Anywho, I eventually moved from certain TV shows and video games turning me on to last year when I found out about furry art.  Now, I'd never really considered myself a furry at that time and didn't really know the meaning of it anyways, but I eventually found out via art about a piece of the furry community.  Can't really remember how I stumbled upon it either... think it had something to do with deviantart.  Anyways, I eventually found out about mucks later on (about the beginning of summer this year) and joined with Tapestries.  I believe I found that while looking on wikifur for vore art and stumbled upon that.  (Found out I like vore about last year as well due to art.)  Eventually (about a month) one of my friends on the muck led me to Faibanx as he thought I'd love it here so that's how I ended up here.

Not really sure if that was a good read for all of you.  But that's a decent summary of how I got here.  Left out a bit, but hey, that's why they call it a summary.  Can't really say I have no regrets or any at all.  The only thing I'm wondering is whether or not the world would accept us for who we are.  I've already seen how they seem to treat gays in the U.S. and I'm thinking we'd be treated the same way. 

• 09-18-2007 5:46 PM In reply to

And this is the other part I love about LD5...it's hearing the long and winding road people have taken to get here.  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 09-18-2007 6:16 PM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

I was vaguely aware of my sprotchophilia for many years, but I wasn't entirely sure why. It was around the time I was still convinced I had a "dark side" or a little devil on my shoulder that would tell me to do something stupid on the spur of the moment but I knew I would immediately regret it... the earliest instance I remember of this being the urge to drop my McDonald's food bag over a bridge en route from our car to the airport.

But I digress. What I mean is I knew some parts of my brain had kinks in it would be worked out eventually, so I took it with a grain of salt. It was a "happy trigger" in my brain, which was pretty useful, but I didn't exploit it until I noticed the PC game "Giants: Citizen kabuto" for sale. Not being of age for the "M" rating, I asked my parents to buy it for me, expecting to have to come up with an explanation for my out-of-character interest in a violent-looking game.

Some weeks after that, I was looking around GameSpy (the main source for game info and the preferred client for online multiplayer at the time) and at the verrrry bottom of the fansite list I noticed a link to a page about Kabuto, feet and stomping. Boy, that site was a real eye-opener. I found LD5 through Ecrabouillage (Ha! I still know how to spell it after all these years!) but being such a shy guy, I did not join and post for several weeks. Once I did, however, I was welcomed with open arms (and splayed toes) and quickly became a highly respected part of the community. (Yeah, RIGHT.)

Wow, I did NOT expect to be as long-winded as the other folks. But hey, it only proves what high quality standards (and shared intellect) we have here!Laughing

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 09-18-2007 7:56 PM In reply to

Hehe! We are justy the same...I have a split personality as well, his is such a twit.>.>! ( And your such a cry baby) No I'm not! Anyways, I think I can remember only a bit on how I landed here...I think I saw the link, when I was searching for a digimon + kick in google...thats when I saw all the other photos.^^! Then I go to, macrophile but I got scared cauz of some adult art, then went to Rouge's webpage, Diablo's, Tyrn's, Bennie, then back here.XD! I hesitated at first, since I'm also a shy person...(Darn you!) Shut up!>.>! And Tearyel is not my real name.XD! Although I came up with a new character though, well for Pawophilia though, heheheh!^^! Twin lion's one black and one white, represnts good and evil.XD! Tearyel and Bardiel.XP! Well anyways, Yakitate has a point there...

I did saw one guy caught in tape...he was obviously a podohilia, since he sniffed some shoes of the bowlers...he was caught in tape, it was alirght for me, but for others...well...I think there are some people who will not mis treat us, but since there are more bad guys than good, then it will be mistreated more often if they knew...now I know how the X-Men feels.XD! We should be called the Paw-Men.Hehehe!^^!

I really like this site, honestly. Not just for the good drawings and paws all in all, but because of the guys who you can relate.^^! I'm not sure if I will have the guts to join Macrophile yet, but maybe in the near future.^^!

• 09-18-2007 10:19 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Yes, many furries / scalies / macrofurs / pawsluts have a sort of second secret life beside the one they show outside. I am totally undercover in real life to non-furries too, and I am glad that others too feel the warmth and welcomeness here, find out that secret life can actaully be lived, and like me are granted the great and at first totally incredible sensation of finally being able to talk openly about that things on Faibanx, that had to be kept so strictly hidden and may seem so utterly forbidden in the world outside.

• 09-19-2007 5:25 PM In reply to

It's been some months ago, I was in the huge Draconian image gallery, looking for the best pics and images of dragons showing their soles (I have a small collection if you're interested). Then, I considered it wasn't enough. I tried to found stuff on Google with the "yiffy" keyword and I found some interesting websites. On one of these, there was a link on BigClawz. Right when I found that, I was like: FINALLY, THERE YOU ARE! I'M NOT ALONE!!! I saw it was a member of LD5 forums. So, I went here and this conclude how I discovered the website. I also found all the other members with their webpages: Diablo and Ahastar were the best with BigClawz and they still are today. I also found a link to "Eccentricities : A life underfoot" which I am a member there too.

About my foot fetish, well, at first, it was with my own feet. I don't know exactly how it started, probably some old cartoons, but then I loved my feet. At the same time, I really loved dragons but not with the same reason. I didn't love them for their feet. Later, I switched: dragon's feet were, and still are, sexy. Same goes for dinosaurs and birds. I remember like if it was yesterday: I started drawing dragon soles in a sheet of paper and it was exciting. I then continue to have fun with figurines, movies, pictures, and so on... Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how I decided to love dragon's feet. I think it's because I wasn't very satisfied with my own feet, I wanted something bigger and stronger. I remember watching Godzilla 1998, it was a shock when announced in trailer and it was so wonderful in movie theater. I think it's another fact that made me love big scaly feet.

Another thing I remember that was very exciting: I love the scenes where cameras have rain drips, dirt or anything else on the lens. Don't laugh! I think it all started with some scenes of the "America's funniest home videos" show, some scenes has traumatised me and I found them very exciting in a strange sort of way. Later, my mom had her own camera and it was quite old. So, I grabbed it and I started to have fun with it (without breaking it, of course), mixed with my love of feet. I won't tell much, you can easily imagine what I did. WinkI still continue today and I must say that the cam start to be a bit worn.

But what's related with the love of scaly feet you would say? Just look at my drawings in the art gallery. I love when a camera is under a dragon's feet or things like that. I also started to love vore scenes.

So, my love for scaly feet in one equation:

Podophilia (love of feet) + Love of dragons + Camera view point

That's it, that's out! That may sound weird, but this is my "strange love" as I call it.

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 09-19-2007 7:19 PM In reply to

• Patch
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 46

I've been macro since an embarrassingly young age; we're talkin' pre- elementary school. I'd also been working on being a furry pawslut since essentially the beginning with literature like Dr. Seuss's The Foot Book, the Bernstein Bears, Brush, Garfield, Sonic and Tails, Jurassic Park, and, probably most of all, Calvin and Hobbes (would Freud be proud?). The first Pokémon Movie was something that kinda kicked stuff into overdrive for me, Mewtwo becoming my alltime hero (and ofcourse sex-diety, although I didn't know what that meant at the time.) I shortly had all kinds imaginings of him, dozens of stories tall, playing with his small victims in a manner not dissimilar to the one described in the second story in this thread.

When I was old enough I played MechWarriror 2, and did find piloting a huge battlemech somewhat of a thrill, and generally used the sexiest of them all -- what's now known as the MadCat -- to play.

Stage 2 was ofcourse Animorphs followed by the Mossflower -series by Brian Jacques. After that I started roleplaying, and got introduced to a few terms I might need later on: anthro, furre, reverse-articulated. I was actually quite close to the furry subculture and art-scene, but I had no idea, really. I came across a CD that was called something like "Dinosaurs and Dragons Clipart" or something like that. I proceeded to trawl the thing for the art that suited my tastes.

Once there I needed more and did regular google-searches for things like "dragons," "dinosaurs," and stuff like that. I was ofcourse still a raging pawslut and eventually put two and two together in the searchbar and, now with my computer in my own room, I discovered that first wonder: a dirty story on BigClawz by TyrannoToes. At first I was revulsed, and didn't go back for a while, but after that there was really no turning back; I now knew for sure that there were others like me...

I'd always figured that everyone at least at one point or another got off on big critters eating, fighting, or otherwise interacting with smaller ones. With no  knowledge of terminology to label the sprotch-lover's phenomenon, I simply dubbed it "The Godzilla Effect." When I went back to BigClawz I read the clean stories for the longest time (specifically, ToeClaws' series where the main character finds himself in this world with this reptile tribe) before eventually caving in and becoming all corrupt and evil as you'll find me today. I didn't get on LD5 proper for a while because the font was utterly illegible, and so I took it to mean that it was some unrelated host, lending some of its bandwidth to this clandestine little site about dino -paws.

Times progressed and I proceeded to show no sexual interest in girls, or boys... and just never really picked up a 'thing' for humans, and to this day still don't have one. Finally, after a relatively short period of lurking, I joined the main LD5 site and I guess one could call the rest history?

The last thing I want to do before I die is pull the trigger.
  • 09-19-2007 8:02 PM In reply to

Wow!^^! Well, I've been a podophilia...well when I was small...I think thats where it all started, but I don't love my feet or anything...well others yeah...and I dont know how young I was when I first experienced well...I'm not sure if this word am gonna say is legal here...but there were times that my cousins...well...play...with a certain part...using their feet...>.>! But I moved on to paws and vore...XD! And yeah, I've noticed that am not attracted to girls or boys...

• 09-20-2007 6:29 AM In reply to

First off, on a side note, I think it interesting that the term podophile isn't in dictionary.com.  I believe this place it actually the first time I'd heard it as well.  Using my awesome knowledge of medical terminology I did put 1 and 1 together to make 3 though.  Pseudopod = false feet.  Using pod/o as a root word and inserting the suffix -phile.  I get podophile which means foot-loving.  Which seems to be one letter off from a very bad word...  Just thought I'd throw that all out there. 

I just wanted to make a comment to DragonsLover and say you're not alone in the area of having loved one's own feet in the past.  Won't go into detail, but I wanted to empathize with you on that note.  I did eventually grow out of that, though the exact reasoning has been lost to myself.  Probably something to do with the fact that I seem to eventually grow out of specific fetishes and move onto the next one after a while.  One week a certain drawing may make me go crazy and the next I'll look at it a say, "Meh" and pillage for others. 

I also wanted to make a comment that I think it's great that we can all just get together in one place and talk about all this stuff without being all too shy about it.  It's great to actually be able to talk about this stuff to others.  Though sometimes I slightly wish I could talk in person to someone, this helps make up for that.  On another note though, I myself am not really attracted to people as well.  I'd always thought that weird while growing up.  All my friends would be like, "Look at that hot chick."  or something similar and I'd rather care less.  Personally, I think it's a slight advantage as it means that we can't be seduced by women who are erotically hot and act like lots of those brainless idiots in movies who'd do anything for a one-night-stand.  That does not however mean I'd ever perform bestiality as well.  Just thought I'd throw some random thoughts out here while I'm in between classes.  I'd always thought it might be an interesting experience to raise a child, but at the same time, I'm turned off by thoughts of having sex to do that.  (Not that I'm wanting to do that anytime soon as I am in college.)  Also, yes, I know that I could always adopt some child, but it just wouldn't be the same.  Randomness.

Filed under:
  • 09-20-2007 7:47 PM In reply to

Message to Patch: I agree with the fact that Mech's feet are also very nice as well. I have MechWarrior 2 as well. The MadCat is the best.

Message to Yakitate: Wikipedia - Podophilia if you're looking to that word. Podophilia is a Paraphilia too.

I also agree with you all: I'm not attracted with nude people or women as well. I don't feel anything with that.

• 09-20-2007 8:03 PM In reply to

Yeah, I've gone through that too...They all say "Hey, she has a sexy butt." But I either sigh or look away, and then when I'm on the net and I see some paws I say "Wow cool!", then they all wondered about why did I even say that. I did told some friends of mine, trusted ones. They understand, but they wont be able to relate.^^! I'm in college too, but I dont worry of having children or adopting or even getting married and all, studies first thats what I say...

Bardiel: Oh look a kitten!

I want to adopt it! It's so cute!

Bardieal: Typical...>.>!

XD! Hehehe! There are so many pictures I've seen, but here is my top 3 pics I like:

1.) Bennie the tiger

http://download.lavadomefive.com/LD5%20Artists/Khei/slides/BennieGift.html

2.) Rip Rex

http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/riproarrex/images/1063/original.aspx

3.) Rouge the Wolf

http://rogue.macrophile.com/bearclaw/BCx-MacroWolf_a.jpg

Well those are my top 3.^^! I wonder how many more people are like us? My teacher said that there are more fetishes in Japan. But I dont think he knows that I am one.^^!

• 09-21-2007 6:58 PM In reply to

Err... second is Rexar (Rip Roar Rex is the author) and third one is Rogue (not Rouge).

Page 1 of 4 (50 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.