in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Rexar - Turbulence

Last post 09-25-2007 11:43 AM by RipRoarRex. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-20-2007 7:51 AM

Rexar - Turbulence

Hello again, everyone! RipRoarRex back once again with another new pic. And this time, it's a big one.

(As if they weren't always 'big'. Lol!)

Well I'm well and truly bogged down with requests and I'll soon be well and truly bogged down with university work, but in the meantime, I'm still trying to churn out a few of my own little ideas. This was my latest - I've often had little thoughts about Rexar toying with planes. Planes are probably the biggest means of transport that Rexar could mess with whilst on land (apart from stupid things like space travel), so I felt a nice rampage through a busy airport would look pretty cool. He's had to grow again to do it (you know what I'm like - Rexar's never of one particular size!) so he's pretty huge in this one.

I also tried to think of as many ways as I possibly could for Rexar to 'play' with the little toys all around him, and this included giving Rexar a toy of his own. Yes, it was about time really - I've finally given Rexar the necessary tools to fertilise things, if you know what I mean. Wink I hope it looks okay because I haven't really tried much of that sort of thing myself. I've kept it sensibly proportioned because I'm not a fan of over-inflated genitals and breasts and that kinda thing. Just your average length of a jet will be fine.

Big Smile Lol!!

I'm really really pleased with how this one came out - it wouldn't fit on one sheet of A3 so I had to tape two sheets of A3 together. Trouble was then it was too big for me to take a decent photo of the whole thing, so I had to take two photos as well and put those together!! Lol!! I wanted it to look pretty spectacular, so I really went for it with this one. In the end, I think it's come out really well. I also went a bit mad with detail on this one, even putting in a little pun! Lol! There are other things I decided to do, like making Rexar's feet a little dirty from all the rampaging, and I actually went to some effort this time to make his claws look good. So even though this sort of thing can't top a 12 pic series like my Exveemon one, I think this all probably makes it the best single image I've done to date.

So without further ado, enjoy!

http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/riproarrex/Rexar/RexarTurbulence.png

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 09-20-2007 11:06 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Re: Rexar - Turbulence

*hugs*

That is a really nice picture you did there. AND a pretty arousing one. Wink

A nice full-scale and detailed rampaging and fun time of the probably mots cuddly and naughtily-playful macro rex, and dont worry, attaching genitals to a scaly character always is somewhat difficult at first. After all one has to decide how he/she/it is supposed to be set up down there, whether one goes for rather human-style or beasty setup, if its external or internal, sheath or vent, genital slit and tailhole or cloaca, dangling balls or internal ones...
    However you decide(d) on that in the end, it looks good like that alright. Smile

Thanks for sharing.

Filed under: , , ,
  • 09-20-2007 7:53 PM In reply to

EXCELLENT as always! Woot

I would really love to be in the airplane just under the cock! Big Smile Mmmmmh! Stick out tongue

Anyway, it's toetally awesome! Keep it up! I want more, MOOORE!!!

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 09-20-2007 8:16 PM In reply to

Man oh man!^^! Its soo kewl! I'm adding this one to my faves!^^! I like it!

And as DL said...MORE!!^^

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 09-21-2007 2:53 AM In reply to

Blue:

*hugs*

That is a really nice picture you did there. AND a pretty arousing one. Wink

A nice full-scale and detailed rampaging and fun time of the probably mots cuddly and naughtily-playful macro rex, and dont worry, attaching genitals to a scaly character always is somewhat difficult at first. After all one has to decide how he/she/it is supposed to be set up down there, whether one goes for rather human-style or beasty setup, if its external or internal, sheath or vent, genital slit and tailhole or cloaca, dangling balls or internal ones...
    However you decide(d) on that in the end, it looks good like that alright. Smile

Thanks for sharing.

(...cuddly?... Blink)

Heh! I prefer to keep things a bit more human in that department, I have to say. I find some things just look a little too weird for my liking! Lol! Big Smile

Thanks, Blue, and everyone else!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

• 09-24-2007 10:52 PM In reply to

Hey, I wanna know when I can book a flight on Uh-Oh Airlines!  ;)  Gorgeous pic, Rex...it's like a three-in-one!  ;)  It's got stomping/crushing, cockrubbin' and eatin'!  Of course, I'm personally glad that huge, sexy sole is center stage.  ;)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 09-25-2007 11:43 AM In reply to

Sadly booking is not possible because flights on Uh-Oh Airlines are not scheduled in advance and happen quite sporadically, usually because they only happen whenever Rexar or other such macros feel the desire to... well, y'know.

Lol!

Smile Thanks, Dino!

RRRexBoardSignature

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.