in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

So here we go, impossible again

Last post 11-04-2007 8:58 AM by DragonsPeace. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-16-2007 9:58 AM

So here we go, impossible again

(With apologies to Erasure.)

Yes, this just a token post to indicate that when the LD5 website has settled (e.g. when Blue is restrained in a padded cell), and when I have at least one Dinosaucers DVD under my belt, I haven't given up on the whole Faibanx 3D virtual reality RP gaming whatever concept.  I still have tons of models to use for the project, and the usual variety of 3D engines to make/employ...just need to get fired from my day job so I have time.  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
    Filed under:
  • 11-03-2007 8:12 AM In reply to

Re: So here we go, impossible again

What game engine are you using.  I could help, I have modded many game from Star Trek Armada to Command Conquer Games.  Also did some map building in the unreal engine imported my very own models.  Yes, I model too.  I use 3D Max Studio and Photoshop.  I am a bit rusty but I jump back on it.  Also, I am making my own game from the seige engine from Command Conquer Generals and The Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle Earth.  Its going to be a RTS game.  I don't want to say much about it because some one might steal the idea or/and rip it off me.  But anyways I would love to help!  Cheers! !

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
  • 11-03-2007 9:54 PM In reply to

Well, it's my "own" game engine, although I was going to use DarkBASIC Pro at one point and a bunch of other things.  The project's been dead for years, though...no time.

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 11-04-2007 8:58 AM In reply to

Yes, I know what you mean.  My game has been in the making for a year and a half now....  really sad isn't it.  I never used that program before but I have heard of it.  I don't know programming very well.  I know ini files and how to add things to the game engine I am working on.  I am guessing but I think I won't be able to help you with the coding anything.  I am a scripter not a coder.  Whistling So, this gaming enging you have..... is it finished or does it need more work? 

Well all and all I can make it into a 2d game if you want maybe it can be a running start on the 3d version.  Have you ever tried Game Maker before?  For 2d stuff it is the best!  Well just let me know... I would love to jump in on the fun.  Stompyclaw

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.