in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Rexar - Tydo Trampling

Last post 10-02-2007 4:40 AM by RipRoarRex. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-28-2007 5:14 PM

Rexar - Tydo Trampling

Hello peeps - RipRoarRex here having managed to crank out one more animation just before I go back to university.

Now firstly, let me get all the potential disappointments out of the way.

• This animation is very much intended for the violent crush fans out there, so if it's not your sort of thing, I would advise not watching it. But for those who liked the "3, 2, 1, Crunch!" series and enjoy the idea of watching Tydo get stomped, ground up and carried off on Rexar's sole, I'd say this will 'get you going' pretty well.
    • Again, it's not particularly long, though it is more of a feature than the "My Paws Don't Obey Your Laws" one (so in other words, it's more like the "3-in-1 Stomp" animation)
    • It consists of only one camera angle, which is a single full-body profile shot - I wanted to A.) capture the entire body from profile so I could simultaneously show the action and Rexar's expressions which are very important to the impact of this whole piece, and B.) because I couldn't really be bothered with the extensive drawing-from-scratch required for each camera angle so soon before university saps up all of my time.

Now you know what to expect, here's the link to the page of my website where you can download it:

http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/riproarrex/rexarstompv.html#TydoTrampling

For those of you that wanna see it, hope you like it.

Wink

RRRex

P.S. I may also produce a non-violent version using many of the same models from this animation in order to show Rexar crushing a vehicle of some form instead of Tydo. However, I have NO idea how long it will be before I can make something like that available.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 09-29-2007 7:24 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Re: Rexar - Tydo Trampling

Hm,,, Evil. Squishy. Smile
    But I'm sure a lot of folks enjoy it. Smile

Nice work!

• 09-29-2007 8:41 PM In reply to

I sure do!^^! Its great!! Your right...you never lose.^^! Its Kewl!

*humming*~It's very good Mr. RipRoarRex, I hope you gonna make some more....~*hummins stops* *Salute* We all want it!^^

(If you played thousand arms, then you know who I'm immitating.^^)

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 09-30-2007 9:11 AM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

"Potential disappointments?" Surely you jest! This is a fine piece here, and there's absolutely no need to downplay it. Sometimes one camera angle is all you need. It's worked for Diablo!

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 10-01-2007 6:47 AM In reply to

Tearyel:

I sure do!^^! Its great!! Your right...you never lose.^^! Its Kewl!

*humming*~It's very good Mr. RipRoarRex, I hope you gonna make some more....~*hummins stops* *Salute* We all want it!^^

(If you played thousand arms, then you know who I'm immitating.^^)

"I never lose"?... hang on a minute, that was from the pics further down the page, wasn't it? Lol! Oh well fair enough - I suppose you hadn't seen those either. Wink

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

• 10-01-2007 6:49 AM In reply to

Sprotchymon:

"Potential disappointments?" Surely you jest! This is a fine piece here, and there's absolutely no need to downplay it. Sometimes one camera angle is all you need. It's worked for Diablo!

Well I warn people because I know that there are expectations after the 3-in-1 Stomp Ani I did a couple of months ago, and I know a lot of people aren't into this sort of thing.

But thanks for the encouragement! Smile Much appreciated!

RRRexBoardSignature

• 10-01-2007 4:03 PM In reply to

Friggin' SWEET, Rex!  ;)  Wow, not only a wonderfully erotic scene, but the animation and body motion is just top notch.  Oh, if only someone would open up a macro animation studio, so that we could see this kinda stuff on the big screen.  ;)

So you're going back to school?  Aw, does that mean we're gonna see less of you around these parts? 

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 10-01-2007 8:16 PM In reply to

What? Oh well, school is important anyway.^^! Wow thats a good idea Dino!^^! But I'm not sure if there is some one will have enough courage to do so.XD! Oh yeah...RRRex if your planning to make it a game...you should follow Residen Evil, Silent Hill and Dino Crisis's speech before the gameplay:

WARNING:

This game consist of big stomping lizards or furries with extremly hot, attractive with cool paws, and explicit vore.

XD! Surely we will play it and heed the warning.

*plays* Stomp me! Stomp me!

Hahaha!^^

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 10-02-2007 4:40 AM In reply to

Dinosorceror:

Friggin' SWEET, Rex!  ;)  Wow, not only a wonderfully erotic scene, but the animation and body motion is just top notch.  Oh, if only someone would open up a macro animation studio, so that we could see this kinda stuff on the big screen.  ;)

Lol! Thanks, Dino. Hoped you'd like it. Smile

Wouldn't it be just wonderful. Macranimation Entertainment Ltd... or something like that...

Big Smile

Dinosorceror:

So you're going back to school?  Aw, does that mean we're gonna see less of you around these parts? 

Tearyel:

What? Oh well, school is important anyway.^^!

Well, not school but university, yes. Started my second year yesterday (though my lectures and seminars don't begin till next week, at which point I'll be out for 4 days every week... for a grand total of 9 hours each week. What's the fucking point in spreading 9 hours over 4 days?!! Stupid uni scheduling!!)

Sad

But yes, it is important.

Will you not see me around these parts much anymore? (Whose parts? Yours? Blink Lol!) I reckon I'll probably still be posting and logging in reasonably regularly, but as far as contributions go, they'll definitely be less frequent for the next 3 months before my Christmas holidays.

RRRexBoardSignature

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.