in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Zasia Sylvani

Last post 11-02-2007 4:21 PM by DragonsPeace. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-14-2007 9:42 AM

Zasia Sylvani

Finaly I did a more updated pic of Zasia, but I'm definatly going to have to do this comic that I'm working on for Nova now. As Zasia is going to be featured in it and I feel obligated to try to right the wrongs.

For one thing, I need to make her more gator-like- one should be able to look at her and know that she is all gator.

Anouther thing I have beef with, is well...that's just the thing, not enough meat on her.  I imagine Zasia to be rather on the hefty side, though I think I at least kept her from being twiggy...let me put this way. She is chubby with love, and when I say that, I mean there is alot of sweet gator to huggle up to.

And finaly a third but very minor thing- I didn't have any pink pencils, so I had to make due and use red for her lipstick, hair bow, and crissing bra.

Anyways, here she is, enjoy.

Filed under:
  • 10-15-2007 2:14 PM In reply to

Re: Zasia Sylvani

Wow, I think this just has to be one of your...well, to be honest, sexiest pictures to date.  :)  Damn, that's just a sweet look, and such sexy claw-wear!  Damn, why do I always have to see these pictures while I'm at work?  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 11-01-2007 11:45 PM In reply to

• Patch
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 46

Overall design is good, armour well-conceived (not to mention cool-looking); if you do plan that stuff, keep doing it, and if you don't, well, don't piss off your muse.

The head and upper body came out well; it seems like what you were trying for there came across without a hitch. The hat would be in the style, but I'm not sure it'd be necessary for a reppy, considering they don't sunburn, although if it's just worn for fashion, or to mask Zasia's identity, then I couldn't object. Like I mentioned on Faibanx, the red lipstick is a little much considering most reptiles don't have much in the lines of naturally highlighted lips.

The arm on the viewer's left looks a little longish in the forearm, which could probably be corrected just by sliding the little wrinkle in the fabric down a bit. The rotation on the other arm will seem just a little off, after looking at it for a while.

Just because of the position of the leg, it's hard to infer that the fabric is still up-against the surface, and therefore makes the skirt look more like an apron (i.e.: no wraparound) when considering the way the tail looks. 

As for the peds, I'd say that the clawtips on the (viewer's) right foot don't curl down enough. And it may sound weird, but I kinda like 'em white.

Okay, so – kickass props, ever-improving anatomy, too much lipstick.

The last thing I want to do before I die is pull the trigger.
  • 11-02-2007 4:21 PM In reply to

Well I think it looks great.  Its a Gator-humanoid with japanese theme.  I can see what you are talking about.  The red lipstick is minor problem.  I think you are right that a pink pencil would have helped a bit.  Other then that is looks great!  Great job there!

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.