in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Growlmon Crushes Kayne (Warning: pics 4&5 contain blood)

Last post 11-04-2007 10:56 AM by RipRoarRex. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-16-2007 7:05 PM

Growlmon Crushes Kayne (Warning: pics 4&5 contain blood)

Hello everyone! RipRoarRex here having finally found a bit of time aside from my uni studies and taking care of ill family members to put together another series of images and shorten my request list a bit! Lol!

I'll warn you - this is another violent one, but there is foot content here that I should imagine will appeal to most of you, even those abhorred by crush material. Images 1-3 don't contain any blood or anyone actually getting hurt, but 4 & 5 are for the messy crush fans. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Wink

Guilmon720 asked me to draw him a violent crushing series involving the digivolved form of his favourite digimon and his canine fursona. Growlmon happens to find Kayne lying helplessly in the dirt, and decides to tease the little husky before showing him just how heavy he really is.

I'll eventually get round to adding them to the photos section, but for now, just click on one of the following links:

http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/riproarrex/cartoon.html#Growlmon or http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/riproarrex/fursonas.html#Kayne (probably better to pick this one cos I think it loads faster.)

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 10-16-2007 8:10 PM In reply to

Re: Growlmon Crushes Kayne (Warning: pics 4&5 contain blood)

TOETALLY AMAZING as always!!! Woot

Mmmmh, that was soooo nice! Stick out tongue

I really enjoyed the second, third and last pics. You're great RRRex! Good job! Please continue, I want moooooore! Big Smile

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 10-16-2007 9:47 PM In reply to

Wow, Rex, that's just fantastic!  The poses of Growlmon are just so wonderfully done, especially that last one.  Damn, I think you already have a college degree in stompology!  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 10-17-2007 2:08 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

And you are for sure a master of art! Smile
    No use denying. You do wonderful artwork, which I especially appreciate since its the ideas and poses that make it so great, not some simple talent to draw ultra realistic. It should be an inspirations for all those non-artists that lurk.

• 10-17-2007 3:29 AM In reply to

Dinosorceror:

Wow, Rex, that's just fantastic!  The poses of Growlmon are just so wonderfully done, especially that last one.  Damn, I think you already have a college degree in stompology!  :)

Working towards my doctorate, actually.

Big Smile LOL!! Thanks, Dino!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

• 10-17-2007 3:33 AM In reply to

Blue:

And you are for sure a master of art! Smile
    No use denying. You do wonderful artwork, which I especially appreciate since its the ideas and poses that make it so great, not some simple talent to draw ultra realistic. It should be an inspirations for all those non-artists that lurk.

Not to be funny but in my view there is way too much tame "look at me, aren't I drawn well" art out there that doesn't really serve... well... 'my' kinda purpose, if you know what I mean. (You ALWAYS know what I mean. Lol!) I'm not really in the furry/scaly community for any reason other than to 'satisfy' myself and other people, so looking at a well drawn dragon is all very well and good, but unless his feet are pressing nicely into a building or trapping a furry between his toes, I'm not really interested. Lol! My stuff is built for purpose, simple as that - not to sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet, but though it's not the best technical art, I haven't seen many others that take my direct approach or take as much care with facial expressions.

Wink

Thanks, Blue - good to know it's appreciated.

RRRexBoardSignature

• 10-17-2007 6:46 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Oh, I am sure your art 'satisfies' a LOT of people. Blue raptors included. Even if most of them are too shy or lurking and dont say so.

Plus almost every work from you is something very original, something that hasnt been there before in that form. They all are unique, and they all tell a story. It is an enrichment for everyone enjoying anything remotely related, let alone those included in it or who know you, whether or not it makes them spooge hard and copiously.

*snugs big red cuddly rex thankfully*

• 10-17-2007 10:05 PM In reply to

Blue:
    Oh, I am sure your art 'satisfies' a LOT of people.

I know I'm satisfied. Stompyclaw

I love how Kayne is shown in the third pic! Big Smile

• 10-18-2007 2:42 AM In reply to

Just way too kewl!^^

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 10-18-2007 8:29 PM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

Now THAT... is quality! You manage to do a little research into a character with so many physical characteristics you've never attempted before... and you make it work. I think the squinting eyes are becoming a trademark of yours - it's always the first-er, uh, second thing that I can't help but stare at in each picture and admire the detail!

Also, you totally had me fooled for a moment in the first picture... until I looked at the rest and realized those were his hands, not his feet. For some reason I totally forgot what his feet were supposed to look like, and worried you had started taking my "advice" literally!

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 11-04-2007 10:52 AM In reply to

Wow, I would have never thought of that.  Being stomped on someones foot.  Double stomped Stompyclaw.  Nicely done.  Seing from a view I rarely see.  Some times I think about making a animation like that...
    The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
  • 11-04-2007 10:56 AM In reply to

I'm guessing you're referring to the sole-sticking? Smile One of my favourite crush-related features, that!

Thanks, mate!

RRRexBoardSignature

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.