in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Nice stompy Flash music video

Last post 11-04-2007 10:39 AM by DragonsPeace. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-20-2007 4:07 PM

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

Nice stompy Flash music video

I just stumbled upon a series of animations directed by Bernard Derriman. He's responsible for the "Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me" music video and a couple other obscure animations. Anyway, most of them can be found on Big Green Rabbit, a website apparently designed to promote youth fitness.Why they chose that name, and what the animations have to do with staying fit it beyond me. And it looks like the main attraction is on Youtube only so far. It's not even on Squetch, his own site! What's up with that? ENJOY.

(Caution, the songs are of the type that get easily stuck in your head.Not Necesarrily a bad thing in this case...)

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 10-21-2007 6:34 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Re: Nice stompy Flash music video

Nice find! It somehow... grooves and has the blues with that good old times that sadly passed?

• 10-21-2007 9:42 AM In reply to

Nice find!

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 10-21-2007 12:19 PM In reply to

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Haha! Nice find! I like the song :)
    Yeah... yeah.... "Ooooh.... aaaaah" : This is how it always starts. and theres the running... and screaming
  • 11-04-2007 10:39 AM In reply to

Sweet find!  I couldn't help but laugh at it for a while but totally understand it at the same time.  LOL!  Woot  I think I will look around for some flash stuff and post it.  Cheers!

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.