in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Gears of war

Last post 11-19-2007 8:22 PM by Jd1680a. 16 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-11-2007 11:45 AM

Gears of war

I just recently got Gears of War for the PC.  There are alot of feet and sole shots on this game.  There is even a large creature called Brumak  Some people would love this guy, he is really big and he stomps arounds.  Here are some screenshots of some nice feet and soles for people to look at.

• 11-11-2007 6:23 PM In reply to

Re: Gears of war

Nice!  Yes, Gear of War is one of the most graphical games out there.  Those are some nice screen shots.  Great job!  I personal think that it would have been great to see that monster step on some one.  Stompyclaw   I love the 1st, 3rd, 8th and the 10th one.

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
  • 11-11-2007 6:51 PM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

Excellent shots! What I really need to know is what point in the game you actually encounter that big fella. I've completed bits and pieces of the campaign using the public Xbox 360 at the campus rec center but I've only seen that "Brumak" in the advertisements for the game that started popping up again in EGM and the like.

There's a very similar monster in Gears' PS3 counterpart Resistance, perhaps someone here could do similar research into that game...

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 11-11-2007 6:51 PM In reply to

Oh yeah! These screenshots are really nice! Woot

Sole shots are the best! Big Smile

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 11-12-2007 2:34 AM In reply to

yeah i hope this sexy beast is in the xbox 360 version too! good find! thank you!

"ive spent a long time waiting in the background. but its all cool, cause im definetly back now"

tim deluxe-let the beats roll
  • 11-12-2007 7:43 AM In reply to

• Neil
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 12

I have beten Gears of war on the xbox 360 and i never seen that big man in the game.

• 11-12-2007 10:19 AM In reply to

Sprotchymon:

Excellent shots! What I really need to know is what point in the game you actually encounter that big fella. I've completed bits and pieces of the campaign using the public Xbox 360 at the campus rec center but I've only seen that "Brumak" in the advertisements for the game that started popping up again in EGM and the like.

There's a very similar monster in Gears' PS3 counterpart Resistance, perhaps someone here could do similar research into that game...

The big guys name is Brumak.  He is only seen in the PC version.  Epic Games added two Chapters from the original x360 version.  They also said it wont be added to the x360.  Gears of War is $50 for the PC, great game.  FPS are much better on PC then consoles.  Just make sure your computer have the hardware to run a game like this.  

• 11-12-2007 11:01 AM In reply to

More screenshots of Gears of War.  Ive took lots and lots of screens on this game, so I would like to share more of them.  If you look closely between the Brumak's legs, you looks like he have a tail hole.  It is a circular shape right at the end of his abdomen.  You could picture it as a tail hole.

• 11-12-2007 9:06 PM In reply to

Wow! Just.... WOW!!! Woot 

• 11-13-2007 11:19 PM In reply to

Damn, those are nice claws for being in a shooter!  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 11-14-2007 6:42 AM In reply to

Dinosorceror:

Damn, those are nice claws for being in a shooter!  :)

Agreed 

• 11-15-2007 8:01 PM In reply to

Nice thing is that the nex generation of video games will have more of that stuff !!! More detailled feet, more detailled claws, MORE PLEASURE !!! Stompyclaw

• 11-16-2007 7:13 PM In reply to

Sweet more pictures. I personaly like the way the feet and legs are shaped.  Stompyclaw 
    The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
  • 11-17-2007 9:09 PM In reply to

Even more screen shots from Gears of War of a creature called wretches.  I didnt too many of these guys before, so I made this post totally for these guys.  They have nice looks feet and soles.  Ive taken lots and lots of screens and here is just a small portion of what I have.  Hope you like them as much as I do.

Just like to add something.  These screenshots I have shared with you all may make great backgrounds for your desktops.  I currently have the Brumak on mine with his nice feet clearly visible. 

• 11-17-2007 10:16 PM In reply to

MARVELLOUS!!! Woot

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next >
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.