in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

King Koopa's New Throne

Last post 12-19-2007 7:00 PM by RipRoarRex. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-16-2007 7:06 AM

King Koopa's New Throne

Hi again, everyone, RipRoarRex back with something for the scaly fans.

"Are you a scaly monarch? Do your hot feet need daily worship? Got troublesome slaves who won't do what they're told? Then look no further than the Footslave 5000 - the throne with footslave supplied! No worries about your slave neglecting their duty at your feet as this unique throne is built to keep them in their place! The Footslave 5000 - a must-have for all scaly sovereigns and reptilian royalty!!"

http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/riproarrex/images/1382/original.aspx

Lol!

This one took me a fair old while to sketch out correctly because the angle was an absolute bitch. Thankfully I eventually managed to get the whole thing drawn out (once I'd tacked a piece of A4 on top of the A3 I'd started on...) and it seems to have come out great. Trouble was the photo I took of the drawing was on a massive resolution and not until I was halfway through did I realise how bloody big the thing was. I've reduced it a little, but after a while I couldn't bring myself to make Koopa's feet appear any smaller. Not when you can fill your screen with them nicely.

Lol!

I made Koopa much lighter in colour on this occasion because I just prefer that shade of green. It looks warmer... and smellier...

Oh, and just for the record, the 'footslave supplied' with this particular throne is Mike the spaniel, another one of my characters who hasn't yet had a runout on the web.

Lucky dog.

Wink

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
    Filed under: , , ,
  • 11-16-2007 10:58 AM In reply to

• Giran
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Italy
    • Posts 30

Re: King Koopa's New Throne

After Big Clawz and more forum i'm in the temple of Macrophile to thank you again for this wonder!!!

Hands (cocks? ;) ) raised for King Koopa, his big feet, their smell, their taste, and naturally for RRRex that are giving us real unique, important pieces of macrophile-paradise!!!

RRRex, you are the best!

• 11-16-2007 11:07 AM In reply to

It's sent you a bit mad, this one, hasn't it? Smile Lol!

Thanks again, G!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

• 11-16-2007 5:23 PM In reply to

Wow, that is a stunning pic, Rex, and I like it even better than the last Koopa pic you did.  You're right, it's against the law to make claws like that any smaller or thinner.  I'll have good dreams tonight!  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 11-16-2007 7:42 PM In reply to

Oh, I want one! I want Footslave 5000!   I am 20 feet Tall, does it come in my size? Also, is there a possibility that I change the slave?  Like instead of that type, I would like a gold female dragon... if possible.  If so, I am sold!  Cheers! Stompyclaw Wink   Also nicely done!  Cool  I love that shot.  Yep, any smaller it would have been a crime of huge proportions!  I totaly agree....

The Power of One. It begins with believing and it starts in the heart and flows thought the soul and changes the world.
  • 11-16-2007 7:53 PM In reply to

You know, RRRex? It's my birthday soon, so can I have a Footslave 5000 too? Big Smile

Hehe, that picture is mmrrrRRAAWWRRrrr!!! I love it! I wish to be at the same place of the guy under there. Oh yeah! You did a marvellous job as always! Please do more, MORE!!!

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 11-16-2007 10:30 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Another very nice to look at and well done picture, and definitely inventive.
    I guess the paws and action are great too, to a pawslut. Smile

• 11-17-2007 7:32 AM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

Oooh, a brand new character! Essentially a fur-covered version of Tydo, it seems, but I sure hope you can give him a "little" personality of his own.

Two questions. First is that on your page you state your megasprotchy image pages are no longer 56k friendly, and that you're preparing a streamlined redesign. Have you considered the magic of thumbnails?

Second, how is your commission backlog coming along? Still full?

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 11-17-2007 8:26 AM In reply to

Heh - well actually in my head, Mike does have far more personality than Tydo; I must stress that I'm not a furry nor do I have a fursona/scalesona, but if I did (and shock horror to many of you who keep imagining me as Rexar), it would actually be Mike. Mike in my head possesses similar character traits to myself - not a lot of self-confidence, bit reserved, submissive in nature, not as attractive as Rocky in my opinion... I have drawn him as a dom a couple of times but generally he's a sub. I've also drawn him with Rocky's girlfriend Cassie on a few occasions, except where Rocky has always had that super-confident masculine quality when he's been with her, Mike has always had a "whoa, how the fuck did I end up with THIS chick?!" look about him! Lol! Smile

In answer to your questions...

1. Well I'm still debating how exactly I'm gonna go about it. The fact is the "Cartoon Characters" page (i.e. the one with well-known mainstream furry and scaly characters) is by far and away the worst sufferer from my current system, largely because if you wanna see the King Koopa pics at the bottom you have to wait for all 12 Rexar & Exveemon pics, the Giran pic and all 5 Growlmon pics to load before the Koopa ones even show!! Lol! The only thing is I don't wanna lose too much of the "look at them all on one page" system that I've got now. I'll have to see. For the record, I do actually have what should be an 8Mbps Broadband connection, but it seems AOL don't know the meaning of the words "speed upgrade" or "value for money"...

Sad

2. Still very much full, I'm afraid - the trouble at the moment is that to be honest, I'm just not feeling the motivation to draw many of the ideas that other people have given me. That's why I've busted out the Hux and King Koopa ones this week as opposed to finally getting Dragoneer's request done despite telling him I was starting it nearly a month ago. As much as he knows the situation, I'm just not feeling that hot for the pic I'm doing for him at the moment even though I was when I first started it... Sad Aside from that, there's still at least 8 pics left on there, a few of which I'm not really that interested in doing.

We'll have to see as far as that goes. It'll be well into 2008 before I consider taking new ones again, I tell ya that...

RRRexBoardSignature

• 11-22-2007 7:55 PM In reply to

:3! Heheh! Thats a very kewl drawing of King K.X3! I bet "other" slaves will like that too.X3 

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 12-15-2007 5:08 AM In reply to

King Koopa's New Throne Is Awesoooooooooooooooooome !

Hi i am New here ...my name is sam ...... i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ALL OF YOUR WORK ALL OF IT Big Smile .

I AM DYING TO SEE MORE !!! ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE MORE ??? PLEASE TELL ME ! LOL I LOVE YOU AS WELL ....... WOULD LOVE TO BE STOMPED BY YOU !!!! Stompyclaw Yes

• 12-15-2007 6:24 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Re: King Koopa's New Throne Is Awesoooooooooooooooooome !

Of course it is awesome. It is by Rip Roar Rex and Rip Roar Rex just IS awesome. Smile

*prods Caps Lock* 
    Welcome new foot. I am sure you will be appreciated. People like feet here. Smile

Hope you like it here too.

• 12-15-2007 4:26 PM In reply to

thegreenfoot:

Hi i am New here ...my name is sam ...... i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ALL OF YOUR WORK ALL OF IT Big Smile .

I AM DYING TO SEE MORE !!! ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE MORE ??? PLEASE TELL ME ! LOL I LOVE YOU AS WELL ....... WOULD LOVE TO BE STOMPED BY YOU !!!! Stompyclaw Yes

Lol! Well thanks, Sam / TheGreenFoot - nice to meet you, welcome to LD5, and glad you liked my work!

Big Smile

Am I going to make more? Why of course! When and what however, I couldn't really tell ya.

(Oh, and Blue? Aww, thanks! Wink Lol!)

RRRexBoardSignature

• 12-17-2007 9:35 AM In reply to

Well, what Bloo said is absolutely true!  ;)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 12-19-2007 11:07 AM In reply to

• Karasaph
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-12-2007
    • Germany, NRW
    • Posts 17

Well. I think I need to say something, too.

The pictures of RRRexar have something special. The way, the picutre is drawn, looks pretty easy, but it's very accurate and has the most important details a picture about paws needs to have. The expression of the victim is just wonderful and the was the smushy paws iteract with the fragile head ist just sexy. Especially the part that touches the nose. It looks like you could smell what he smells.

I could analyse this picture a lot longer, but everything has been already said, I think.

Karasaph 

Objects bigger than 1 foot have to be squisished and destroyed by the same.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.