in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Christmas 2007 tree / map

Last post 11-22-2007 9:26 PM by Dinosorceror. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-22-2007 6:40 AM

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Christmas 2007 tree / map

Well it soon is christmas time again, and as every year we will have a tree at the town square. (Plus maybe something funky Dino comes up with like in 2005).

So, pondering how this year's christmas tree will look, I thought I'll just ask you. So anyone who is bothering or interested (which I estimate will be nobody anyway) can give his suggestions or approval of those here. Keep in mind that it will be able to look like anything on the MUCK, but on the map will only be some 20 or 25 pixels tall.

previous christmas versions of the map can be found here: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/blue/old-maps/old-maps.html

Also, will there be snow on the map again like in 2004?
    -Yes, if someone makes me a bitmap with all pixels that are supposed to have snow on them (or all that dont) in one color that I will then make translucent and use that as a mask. For I am way too lazy to do that again. And no, the one from 2004 wont help at all as about everything has changed at least once since then on the map.

Filed under: ,
  • 11-22-2007 9:26 PM In reply to

Re: Christmas 2007 tree / map

Hrm...I'll have to think of something funky and appropriate to do this year, I guess.  :)  We definitely have to have a Match Game LD5 again...

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.