in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

The imagination of a heated dragon rampage (Faibanx square log extract)

Last post 11-26-2007 4:10 PM by Dinosorceror. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-26-2007 12:15 AM

The imagination of a heated dragon rampage (Faibanx square log extract)

Save yourself reading something you didn't want to read, what you will find below includes:

A huge dragon, growth in plenty, destruction of buildings, focus on the dragons' phallus, figures of speech, and POV descriptions from a human of what's happening (as well as a mostly external-observer description in the beginning).

This is a log extract from the Faibanx square, irrelevant poses were cut out of it. I was trapped in a 4 wall room without roof, and handled a "Big Dragons" magazine by the blue dragon Kearin. Everything trapped in thought bubbles is purely the product of my imagined imagination, no cities were destroyed in the making of this fantasy.

~~~Here be the log~~~

Pentalis . o O ( Dragon mouth steam bathing a bunch of buildings )
    Pentalis . o O ( Dragon mouth getting increasingly bigger, tongue licking over several small buildings... )
    Pentalis . o O ( Dragon penis rubbing over a street, crushing concrete in its path, pushing people and vehicles aside, throbbing. Eventually outgrowing the cross-length of the road, crushing pedestrians and cracking store entrances... people trapped in the buildings whose doors are now closed and obscured from any external light. Power wires broken, people trapped inside completely blacked out buildings... any attempt to escape constitutes bouncing against the throbbing flesh's surface, promptly causing more destruction of stores :} )
    Kearin says, "What about the surge and the storefronts shattering inwards, debris of glass and brick flying into the stores. :P"
    Pentalis . o O ( they have a good point... glass splinters... people hiding, thunderous noises obsfuscating every call of alarm. Eventually light returns to the store, the sight is cleared. The most curious (and temerary) walk outside to watch what happened, the creature's throbbing length looming above; glass, concrete and crushed vehicle parts falling off from it, but its skin looks unharmed. The creature's most fragille flesh, pristine and healthy; more than the mind of everyone admiring it. Elevators and stairs collapsed with people trying to escape every surrounding building. No more noise is heard except alarms and sirens: the dragon is simply standing over the city. Citizens paralized under its overwhelming stare. )
    Pentalis thinks he must stop watching this Big Dragons magazine...
    Pentalis is trapped inside a 4 wall room Kearin made to him
    Pentalis unable to give away the magazine, locks his eyes on it again, his mind flies off to unthinkable places -- again
    Pentalis . o O ( Myself... where would be myself... Just a fool long-haired human living in the center of disaster. He hears the TV in the entrance of his building announce the stunning news, the slight quaking of the ground could not be lying: those news were true. -- His mind vanished, he ran to take the metro: but the metro was closed and cancelled as one of the lines' tunnel was crushed by a single dragon step. )
    Pentalis . o O ( He resolved to wait until the dragon arrived. -- It didn't take long. Mr. dragon had only just crushed the metro merely by standing on top of the city, he still hasn't moved BUT WHAT IS HAPPENING?. Chaos breaks across the city again, the dragon's feet expanding against surrounding buildings. His talons slowly pushing inside glass and concrete, one single, flawless, curved surface making its way through what took humanity years to build. Buildings collapsing towards their damaged sides, raining like dust over the dragon's feet. And he isn't even moving. )
    Pentalis . o O ( Points of view, points of view. This is a moment when I'd envy doves, those flying mice got to escape: while we, are trapped. Everyone running away from the dragon, even the most temerary. -- I can see his head raise above the buildings, I can see him, from afar, towering up into the sky. What to do, my heart goes a thousand times per second, and then I'm suddenly pushed aside and fall on the floor as a surge of people runs outside the building where I live. I quickly get on my feet again before I'm pathetically crushed by running crowds before I give my last live's moments a reason to be worth. )
    Pentalis . o O ( Points of view, points of view. The dragon's keen eyes explore the whole surface of Santiago: such foul, polluted city. That screen of smoke doesn't let him see what's happening under his feet: this must be fixed. --- And then for the first time, in my country, I can say I saw a hurricane -- The dragon exhaled out his lungs so hard it broke windows, sent trees and cars to fly, and quickly 'recycled' the city's air like a hundred years of pollution were the easiest to solve problem you could imagine. )
    Pentalis . o O ( It didn't finish there. The dragon started to walk again. I felt the tremors. We felt the tremors. Everyone below him felt them. --- But the only thing the dragon saw were arrangements of dots flowing from under his feet in radial directions, as everything under them crumbled like nothing. He realized how hollow are our cities on the underside, and he even spotted a particularly long and continuous tube which seemed to extend for longer than he'd thought any human structure would extend: the metro. )
    Pentalis . o O ( The intoxicating feeling of power aroused the dragon more than we'd ever want him to be. Just his feet, towered above the tallest buildings. I saw the tip of his penis bringing down the Torre Entel: speaking about 'showing the power of your malehood'. Our national monument brought down by a much thicker, much stronger, much larger... piece... of dragon flesh... )
    Pentalis flips pages of the magazine looking at dragons near tall buildings, and starts to scratch the walls of his room in excitement. His mind going wild...
    Pentalis . o O ( ...intoxicating feeling of power... in... to...  look around, everything falling under a figure our eyes cannot realize fully. Everything fading down to nothing. The dragon fancied to roll his back on the city... And then he almost annihilated every person still alive. I survived, though... I survived to see he saw me. My life ended there. My life ended there. -- I saw his eyes, I saw his eyes and feared. I saw he saw me. One of the few dots that didn't run except to save their lives from what happened around. )
    Pentalis . o O ( He, curious, approached his head down. I can't describe what a mortal mind like mine felt in those moments. The surreal image of a living being larger than my dreams approaching me. I fell sit upon the concrete, no one was around me: everyone left. I was alone sitting on the empty Forestal Park, with a dragon head approaching me at an alarming speed. I swallowed saliva and sweated cold, I wish I had fell on my knees, so begging for my life would've come easier, but that's pointless... )
    Pentalis . o O ( The dragon walked forward. The city was slowly getting empty, too slowly for him, but that was better: he would get more to admire what he had reserved for the ones who stayed. His throbbing penis thrusted a nearby building, thousands of little and large glass and concrete splinters jumped in every direction. I hided behind a tree. )
    Pentalis . o O ( And the dragon thrusted another building, they fell like legos. Another... and another... And another. Ramming from above like something I can't describe. The feeling of powerlessness was intoxicating me. His feeling of power arousing him to undescribable levels. )
    Pentalis . o O ( They fell like legos... legos... legos... legos... one indescribably large --and growing-- member set in line with a series of buildings in front of me. He rammed them all in a giant thrust. He had grown so much, that the diameter of his member was about half of that of the buildings. I saw a rain of glass and concrete fall near like an apocalipsis... But the true end was ahead: my last effort in life... to see. And I saw the undescribably enormous tip of his penis throbbing, and releasing a Tsunami of strength unforeseen by any mortal. )
    Pentalis . o O ( His seed flooded everything. I didn't run... I was dragged by it. The last I could see was the dragon flexing his legs to lie down to rest -- and to keep growing. He raped a city. The next one would be easier. The next, even easier... because every city left is going to be smaller to him than the last. Until they all vanish under a single bath... of his life-taking seed. )
    Pentalis ejaculates inside his room, and his fantasy ends. His mind flashes through more images of dragons having fun... he peers down and finds his Big Dragons magazine splashed... he stares at it blankly while his seed dries on the magazine's sheets

Filed under: , , ,
  • 11-26-2007 12:56 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Re: The imagination of a heated dragon rampage (Faibanx square log extract)

Oh yes I like your thoughts very much. Smile
    Thanks for posting it here Pentalis!

• 11-26-2007 4:10 PM In reply to

Re: The imagination of a heated dragon rampage (Faibanx square log extract)

Yes, very nice indeed!  Need to see more of that kinda stuff.  ;)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.