in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Interesting view of Life - Passage

Last post 12-13-2007 7:44 AM by Yakitate. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-11-2007 5:59 PM

Interesting view of Life - Passage

Just thought I'd share this game with you guys.  It's a really deep and interesting game and I don't know how much you'll get out of it, but it is neat and I think shows how video games can be an art form.  Either way, here's the link:

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading.php?groupname=hcsoftware&filename=Passage_v2_Windows.exe&use_mirror=easynews

It's about a 250kb download and the game lasts about 5 minutes itself.  Once you get to the end, tell me what you thought about it, if you don't mind.  I'm not going to ruin the plot for those who haven't played it though.  Oh, and use the arrow keys to move your character around.  You can go up, down, left or right.  Anyways, I hope you all have fun with it. 

• 12-11-2007 9:56 PM In reply to

Re: Interesting view of Life - Passage

I didn't play the game, but I can see it was a project for the GAMMA 256 event by the Kokoromi group in Montreal. Woot

For those that don't know what's this event is about, just look here.

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 12-12-2007 8:03 AM In reply to

And for an interesting more in-depth discussion as to this game (and where I found out about it)  you can look here:

http://www.destructoid.com/-i-passage-i-the-greatest-five-minute-long-game-ever-made-58961.phtml

Quick Q: How do you hyperlink text?  Does html work?  Or is it a BBC code?  I still haven't figured this out. 

• 12-13-2007 12:12 AM In reply to

Yes, you can hyperlink text. Just select the text you want to link, then press the Link button in the bar. A box will appear and you just need to type the URL address in the first row. You can also select if you want the link to open in the same window or not (it's better not personnally). Press to stop the linking of what you type (or to remove a link).

Oh, and it seems an interesting game. I should play it.

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 12-13-2007 1:23 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Well for me, on IE, it makes it a link automatically whenever I type or paste a valid adress.
    But yes, I can highlight it and 'link' or 'unlink' just fine too.

Filed under: ,
  • 12-13-2007 7:44 AM In reply to

Awesome.  Thanks a lot.  Never have used any of the tools yet.  Now I know.  Though I'll probably be too lazy to use it since it opens up a new window to use its features. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.