in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Ok...Most attractive claws/paws for you?

Last post 01-01-2008 7:12 PM by Ahastar. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-16-2007 6:26 PM

Ok...Most attractive claws/paws for you?

Well for me, as always bigger paws/claws the better. I sometimes like it if it has some certain scent...if you know what I mean.X3! Although am much more attracted to male paws/claws though.O.o!

How about you guys? I want some of your ideas too.Stick out tongue

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 12-16-2007 8:05 PM In reply to

Re: Ok...Most attractive claws/paws for you?

I like both male and female paws, but I tend to lean just a little more to the male paws in RPs Whistling ... And they've gotta be a size that it's possible to notice the Micro. Stompyclaw

• 12-16-2007 9:41 PM In reply to

I love big scaly and dirty paws that are powerful and have a nice indescribable odour.

I don't love paws that are way too big. I would love the paw to be the same length than my body when lying down on the ground. I also love them to be the same size than my whole face so that I could feel their toes clearly.

As for the claws, well, medium or big dirty claws are ok (I really dislike too small claws or "claw-free" paws). Stompyclaw

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 12-17-2007 9:39 AM In reply to

Scent is important, to be sure...and I like mine pudgy.  Don't want no scrawny paws!  Nice, thick toes that leave very little space for stuff to squirm between.

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 12-17-2007 10:44 AM In reply to

I like them reptilian and digitigrade and POWERFUL looking! The most attractive paws for me plant with the front half firmly on the ground and the back half raised. The three toes are long and sturdy, but clearly contoured and definitely not sausages, the ball is broad, the arch long and supple and the heel strong and upside-down chicken egg-shaped. The top side of the foot is thickly scaled with nice overlapping plates and the underside is coated in fine smooth scales and thick sturdy pads of firm flesh: one on the bowl of each toe and one big one across the ball.

These are firm, sturdy paws, but they are well-used and therefore the pads are worn, the claws grooved and textured, and a couple of deep creases snake across the sole - particularly one down the middle of the centre pad, formed by the weight of the foot resting on its side for extended periods!

In a word, idealised theropod style paws that are preferably attached to a trample-lusty tyrannosaur or raptor.

*rumbles in confusion*

• 12-17-2007 10:48 AM In reply to

• Talon
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 9

*Looks at his own feet, cramped in thick, tight basketball sneakers...* Do I really have to comment here?XD Those who already met this raptor (and survived his feet, that is) fear me, those who didn't WILL learn their lesson!^^

Nah, okay. I'm not into TOO big feet, no macro stuff, really. They should be plantigrade, of more or less normal size, and clawed. And reptilian feet are best, that is. Concerning scent... well, somehow a reptilian foot that smells like soap seems to be strange and incorrect. Okay, mine are a bit heavy, sure, well... let's say it should have a certain scent, yes.

• 12-17-2007 11:25 AM In reply to

• Giran
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Italy
    • Posts 30

My favourite? Chubby scaly, wide soles from a chubby scaly character. Not long toes. Size like my torso.

Best examples: Giran's feet or King Koopa's feet

• 12-19-2007 10:37 AM In reply to

Personally, I'm all for padded paws.  I'd rather add claws to make it a more complete picture, but I don't necessarily HAVE to have them.  Depends on what animal I'm thinking about but in general I tend to like furry paws better.  Nothing against scalies though.  They still have a soft spot in my heart. :-)  Not feeling up to going into too much detail at the moment. 0:-)

• 12-19-2007 10:46 AM In reply to

• Karasaph
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-12-2007
    • Germany, NRW
    • Posts 17

I agree to Diablo.

The size of the paws shouldn't be to huge though, because then the effect get's lost.

My most attractive paw always has a victim underneth. However. It should cause destruction.

I hope this wasn't too extreme for my first real post
     Karasaph

Objects bigger than 1 foot have to be squisished and destroyed by the same.
  • 12-19-2007 7:12 PM In reply to

I likes 'em chubby, big, and smelly. c:

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

-The Supreme Ismaili Motto
  • 01-01-2008 7:12 PM In reply to

• Ahastar
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Nürnberg, Germany
    • Posts 37

Diablo:

I like them reptilian and digitigrade and POWERFUL looking! The most attractive paws for me plant with the front half firmly on the ground and the back half raised. The three toes are long and sturdy, but clearly contoured and definitely not sausages, the ball is broad, the arch long and supple and the heel strong and upside-down chicken egg-shaped. The top side of the foot is thickly scaled with nice overlapping plates and the underside is coated in fine smooth scales and thick sturdy pads of firm flesh: one on the bowl of each toe and one big one across the ball.

These are firm, sturdy paws, but they are well-used and therefore the pads are worn, the claws grooved and textured, and a couple of deep creases snake across the sole - particularly one down the middle of the centre pad, formed by the weight of the foot resting on its side for extended periods!

In a word, idealised theropod style paws that are preferably attached to a trample-lusty tyrannosaur or raptor.

*rumbles in confusion*

This is, to the fucking letter, perfectly the description of my dream paw as well.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours..."
    - Stephen F. Roberts -
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.