in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Baloo Mouse Mash (Animation)

Last post 01-06-2008 10:52 AM by spectre. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-19-2007 7:08 PM

Baloo Mouse Mash (Animation)

Hi there, folk of LD5! RipRoarRex has returned from University!! Yaaay!!! Lol!

Here's the first of two things I've done since finishing my studies for the term. It's a short animation I was inspired to do at Eccentricities and now I'm posting it around where other people might appreciate it. It's a simple short stomping loop - a small mouse has made the mistake of falling asleep out in the open, allowing Baloo the Bear to press his huge feet right on top of the little creature and carry it off on his sole...

This one isn't violent - there's no blood or even suggestion of violence - so it's suitable for all stomp fans. Wink

http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/riproarrex/Cartoons/Animations/BalooMouseMash.gif (Right-click and select "Save Target As" or similar option to download - 0.27MB)

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
    Filed under: , , , , ,
  • 12-19-2007 10:15 PM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

Re: Baloo Mouse Mash (Animation)

Simple, but wickedly effective. I think it would be safe to say you were inspired by Jungle Book rather than admit you tried to match the character exactly. Apart from the gray fur, I really don't see a resemblance to the Baloo I know. The background isn't even close to a jungle, for cryin' out loud!

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 12-19-2007 10:37 PM In reply to

Welcome back, RipRoarRex! *clicks the link* Aw... lookit the mouse. It's so cut-... *watches it loop 4 or 5 times before clicking back* Sweet! XD That is definitely a nice sequence. I like the way the mouse just barely wakes up as Baloo's sole covers him. ^_^

• 12-20-2007 12:10 AM In reply to

Oh, wow, Rex...I absolutely love your interpretation of an anthro bear's feet!  *drooools*   Mmmm, I am going to have such good dreams tonight!

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 12-20-2007 12:31 AM In reply to

Yup, that was really nice! It surely took a little while to make all those frames? I must say that you did a great job! Yes

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 12-20-2007 2:52 AM In reply to

Sprotchymon:

Simple, but wickedly effective. I think it would be safe to say you were inspired by Jungle Book rather than admit you tried to match the character exactly. Apart from the gray fur, I really don't see a resemblance to the Baloo I know. The background isn't even close to a jungle, for cryin' out loud!

Heh - well I do see your point, though to be honest I don't see how much of a resemblence you can possibly get from the knees down. As far as the background is concerned though, I think we can fairly safely say I just couldn't be bothered. Lol! Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

• 12-20-2007 2:58 AM In reply to

Thanks, everybody! Hope you liked it! Smile

RRRexBoardSignature

• 12-20-2007 4:24 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

You sure draw the cutest and most adorable foot flattening. Smile

• 12-20-2007 11:27 AM In reply to

• Giran
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Italy
    • Posts 30

RRREX!!! You realized my little desire: bear's feet from you! Thank you very much!!!

I love elephant's and bear's feet and you gave me both with Hux and Baloo... i'm your #1 fan forever and ever!!!

You know that i hope this is the begin of a log collection of bear's feet and stomps from you Stompyclaw POV, licks, fetish.. a lot of material to draw Stick out tongueLaughing Wink

P.S. If you want we can talk about bear's soles: i'm the greatest teacher in this earth about it! :D

• 12-20-2007 12:25 PM In reply to

• Karasaph
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-12-2007
    • Germany, NRW
    • Posts 17

Looks like a lot of work.

It's awesome. Always the nice and easy way. But the perspective is done almost perfekt.

Keep up doing your art!
     Karasaph

Objects bigger than 1 foot have to be squisished and destroyed by the same.
  • 12-28-2007 1:32 PM In reply to

• ESC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-21-2007
    • Posts 16

Aww, no blood? No red explosion squirting out in all directions?

Well at least it was cute.

• 01-06-2008 6:35 AM In reply to

Oh Mrawr! X3 This is such a sexy animation! ^_^
    Great job RRRex! ;P
    --------------------------
    if "great mess" == false; {
    var "stomp" == true;
    }
  • 01-06-2008 10:52 AM In reply to

• spectre
    • Top 100 Contributor