in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

LD5 Match Game, Sunday Dec 30, 10:30am Faibanx time!

Last post 01-01-2008 5:28 PM by Blue. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-27-2007 2:32 AM

LD5 Match Game, Sunday Dec 30, 10:30am Faibanx time!

Those of you on the mailing list have already gotten a heads-up, but we'll be having another LD5 Match Game this weekend!  For those who don't know what it is, check out Match Game on the wikinets.  Be ready to dedicate about 3 hours of time to play, and we're looking for panelists and contestants!

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
    Filed under:
  • 12-27-2007 8:00 AM In reply to

• maksio5
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Poland
    • Posts 21

Re: LD5 Match Game, Sunday Dec 30, 10:30am Faibanx time!

not too helpfull....
    Always knew i didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget- those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I'll be carrying nothing but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I'll never find peace here. So, I'll seek justice for myself. I'll choose the truth I like.
  • 12-27-2007 3:33 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

• 12-28-2007 7:49 AM In reply to

*awws*  That's no good.  I'll be at work.  *ohs as he notices it's Sunday and not Saturday*  Darn, I'll still be at work.

• 12-28-2007 11:27 AM In reply to

Ah, leave it to Blue to do my work for me.  Er, I mean, leave it to Blue to come through!  ;)  Ew, those old forums are still running?  ;)

LD5
    Stopyclaw.
  • 12-29-2007 7:55 AM In reply to

• maksio5
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Poland
    • Posts 21

mah bad memory...meh...:p now that I remember, I just happened to stumble upon it
    Always knew i didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget- those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I'll be carrying nothing but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I'll never find peace here. So, I'll seek justice for myself. I'll choose the truth I like.
  • 12-29-2007 5:14 PM In reply to

So does this mean that you'll be saving the one from this year as well and posting it to the forums? 

• 12-30-2007 3:56 PM In reply to

• Karasaph
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-12-2007
    • Germany, NRW
    • Posts 17

Oh, yeah. That was fun. A lot of fun.

Thank you for me being part of the show. It went with almost no Problems and we got all the questions run through. I want to participate the next time, too! I had to laugh very often and I just enjoyed the crowd! Hey. We got a record! 25 Users on Faibanx on that evening, and I was part of it. It was a wonderful evening. Thank you very much.

[Comment edited by Dino to keep the victor a secret!]

Have fun
     Karasaph

Objects bigger than 1 foot have to be squisished and destroyed by the same.
  • 12-30-2007 5:07 PM In reply to

Okay, here's the full transcript of the event!  Enjoy, and thanks to everyone who participated!  The attachment is at the link just above this text.

LD5
    Stopyclaw.
  • 01-01-2008 5:28 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Karasaph:

Oh, yeah. That was fun. A lot of fun.

Thank you for me being part of the show. It went with almost no Problems and we got all the questions run through. I want to participate the next time, too! I had to laugh very often and I just enjoyed the crowd! Hey. We got a record! 25 Users on Faibanx on that evening, and I was part of it. It was a wonderful evening. Thank you very much.

I am glad you enjoyed it and were not too confused. Smile I had lots of fun this year again too. We had more than that on Faibanx already I recall, just not since the last server restart. But yes, it was quite a crowd. Me likes. Smile

Hope the rest of you enjoyed it too!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.