in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Cassie Tease (Back)

Last post 01-17-2008 2:14 AM by Blue. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-10-2008 6:31 PM

Cassie Tease (Back)

Howdy, LD5ers! Long time no see (or at least it certainly feels that way... Lol!) RipRoarRex is back for the new year with a couple of things to share with you. This is the first of two.

The first might seem somewhat out of keeping with the stuff I've usually posted but I don't see the harm in sharing it with you guys. I talk about Rocky's girlfriend often enough, but I've finally gotten round to submitting a picture of her!! Lol! I haven't drawn Cassie in quite a long time now, mainly because I'm not overly confident in my ability to capture the female form... but hopefully this is a worthwhile effort.

Don't worry, I've not gone all bog-standard-yiffy - y'see, I have a big thing for female stocking feet - not just furries but on human women too - so that was just finally acting on my little hetero-furry-paw urge! Lol!

Smile

Cassie demonstrates her naughty side, posing topless and stripping off to leave her wearing only her stockings:

CassieTeaseBack

(Link if image doesn't load: http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/riproarrex/Cassie/CassieTeaseBack.jpg)

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
    Filed under: , , ,
  • 01-11-2008 4:18 AM In reply to

Re: Cassie Tease (Back)

*drool* shes so hot!!!!! love that pose its a major turn on cant wait to see more pics of her maybe some points of view and maybe some female macro if you know what i mean *wink wink* .  great work as always this is definately my favourite character out of them all  whats her number? heh heh
    Fastest thing alive
  • 01-14-2008 3:35 PM In reply to

Oooh, I'd love to see more of those sexy stockinged paws...especially from the inside.  :)  Thanks, as always, for sharing, big guy!

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 01-17-2008 2:14 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

I was wondering when somebody would compliment on those socks. Cant believe it took so long. Big Smile
    Very nice picture Rex, and definitely un-boring. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.