in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Have you noticed...

Last post 01-30-2008 11:09 AM by dinoboy. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-16-2008 7:43 AM

Have you noticed...

That there are a lot of videos out there about furry haters they say yiff in hell and that and call us freaks, it seems to me ever since the CSI    episode fur and loathing came on theres a lot more people who hate furries now not to mention the news havent helped, ive had enough of these cowards who post these videos saying were freaks and that and the funny thing is when they do these videos they have a mask on and put on a fake voice i mean what cowards....

anyway i decided to make my own video about these furry haters and speak my opinion and stand up for my fellow furries the link is just below if you want to check it out you will also notice that i show my face and use my real voice :) anyway enjoy post a comment if you can and let me know what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Ecn1P-o-c      <--- btw sorry for it not being clickable im not sure on how to but its a safe link

Fastest thing alive
  • 01-16-2008 12:11 PM In reply to

• Neil
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 12

Re: Have you noticed...

man you are brive
  • 01-16-2008 10:50 PM In reply to

Yup, you've guts! Cool

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 01-16-2008 11:21 PM In reply to

Hadn't heard there'd been a CSI episode on it....oy.  :)  Anyway, good for you, DinoBoy!  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 01-17-2008 1:39 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

*makes a note to himslef to watch the rest of it after some first food of the day*

There's a lot of dumb people out there and there's a lot of assholes out there, most of which are dumb people.
    Some of them find they have to announce and shout that they hate 'furries' for whatevr reason or have to spend their time digging into web pages full of stuff they claim to hate and then rant about it or feel dog-chosen to lead a holy crusade against it. Either way arguing with such people is pointless if you ask me, and I dont personally give much on what dumb people think anymore. So while I am sure I appreciate your efforts I doubt it will be worth the trouble of deleting all the flaming and spam of people who think they have to raise their voices against you now because otherwise terrorists will destroy the world after an orgy of rough gay wolf sex ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjgOKx-Qq1I ), or who just dont have anything else to do.

Butt... I should have some food now.

Filed under:
  • 01-20-2008 6:30 PM In reply to

Not sure about the whole 'destroy the world after an orgy of rough gay wolf sex' <.<   >.>  but I do think it brave of you, Dinoboy, to be posting a youtube response (though I can't hear much that you're saying due to sound quality).  Though I think people are very asinine in the fact that they seem to fear or hate anything they deem unnatural or that they know nothing about.  I personally would like to choose Blue's way and ignore what others think and just live with it.  Though I hate that most of the mainstream advertising about furries seems to be negative in connotation or something similar.  But if there's one thing I learned while working at a theater is that it's impossible to win a conversation with an idiot.  So even though there's all this supposed negative advertising I think most people still have no clue as to what a furry is nor have they heard the term.  It's probably only the people who go to certain sites anyways such as digg.com or encyclopediadramatica that have even heard the word.  I don't think the CSI episode seemed to put 'us' in a very good light as well since it put furries into the 'weird' category (the main plot had to do with a fursuiter inadvertently causing the death of another fursuiter over a civil dispute over a raccoon stealing a wolf's girlfriend.  It was very horribly portrayed (not that I don't like the show) but still unnecessary and probably portraying the extremists who seem to think they 'are' actual animals in human bodies and such. 

• 01-21-2008 4:19 AM In reply to

yup shame i have a crappy webcam and bad microphone but im just getting my point across and trying to stick up for fellow furries, but ye like i said least i can show my face and use my real voice unlike this guy     

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_mrS4Q9yJY&feature=related

Fastest thing alive
  • 01-22-2008 7:58 PM In reply to

• ESC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-21-2007
    • Posts 16

Yakitate:

It's probably only the people who go to certain sites anyways such as digg.com or encyclopediadramatica that have even heard the word. 

Don't forget "godhatesfurries.com" as seen here --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqm5IZAAaPE

It just shows how much prejudice the world has and will remain there for all eternity.

• 01-22-2008 9:56 PM In reply to

• Patch
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 46

Let's all revive the Burned Furs -movement! Wait, no, let's not, they were elitists.

Listen — direct assault doesn't work on xenophobes. It's their tactic, and is like fighting silly string with silly string. 

Okay, so, what do we do instead? Let me show you...

>>> Switching to subversive mode.

>Ach, was für pelzige Schwuler sind alle von uns? Wer hätte das je gedacht?!

The last thing I want to do before I die is pull the trigger.
  • 01-23-2008 1:57 AM In reply to

that really made no sense. listen. i made this video not because these people bother me the simple reason i made this is for other furries to watch and furries who dont have a community like this to talk to other furries about, if they feel alone which every one of us felt at one point and there getting picked on and they see my video they might feel better and happier and thats why i did it simple as
    Fastest thing alive
  • 01-23-2008 9:03 AM In reply to

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Well... here in my country the media is generally neutral regarding furs... probably because we are just a rather small group here...

This was the first time, our little community was portrayed on a TV-show... well... a small one, but we were still rather excited when we heard about it.

Though... the article was rather positive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpAXUGXRAvs
    Yeah... yeah.... "Ooooh.... aaaaah" : This is how it always starts. and theres the running... and screaming
  • 01-23-2008 9:32 AM In reply to

Boy, the You Tubes are awfully slow today, but from what I could see from the first 45 seconds, it seemed fairly positive...

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 01-23-2008 2:54 PM In reply to

• Patch
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 46

Okay -- perhaps I was being a little too subversive, but I still maintain that mocking the issue is the best way to go about it. My actual opinion goes something as follows — that masked guy does kindof have a point, right? Furries aren't mainstream, and we shouldn't force our kinks on other people, 'cuz it's discourteous, and the minority of furries who does hasn't come to realize it. That said, most furries, not to mention macrofurries, are extremely private, and would hardly talk to a stranger if asked about their kinks, much less just casually walk over and start off on a tangent about how skunks are the sexiest things ever conceived of.

About the videos — hatespeech is hatespeech. Let them get it out of their system, but don't encourage them by saying anything to them, especially if your feelings are already getting hurt, because secondary to venting some steam, a response is what they are seeking.
    As for being subversive, if you feel you must respond, make like sick-little-wolfboy, and admit to your sins, because that is effective in stealing the opposition's ground; if you've already used their ammo by beating yourself up with it, they can't do much else other than agree with you, or instead state the main-line furry agenda, neither of which they can do, because they're convinced you're the enemy, so they just get confused, and you can turn it into a win.

The way that I feel/choose to act on the issue is to 1: not get involved, and 2: enjoy what's happening from the sidelines. Seriously, if someone will actually go to such lengths as to declare a YouTube -war on furrydom and its subscribers, and reply to endless comments on their videos from both  furries and plain-old sympathizers, doesn't that truly mean that they really just love us? What other emotion would explain such unending devotion to bringing us publicity? (all publicity is good publicity, BTW)

Being twisted as I am, I live off of strife. Even when standing for nothing inparticular, being a victim grants one the regalia of a martyr, and that's a good feeling; it's power.

The last thing I want to do before I die is pull the trigger.
  • 01-24-2008 3:45 AM In reply to

so sit back and just let them do it and also hurt yourself and your beliefs by agreeing with them? nooo thanks  ive been brought up to not take shit of people and im not gonna sit back doing nothing while there out there hurting people
    Fastest thing alive
  • 01-30-2008 2:15 AM In reply to

lol look someone downloaded my video and edited it tryin to take piss out of me its really quite pathetic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jer-QF88oGk&watch_response 

Fastest thing alive
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.