in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Dragoneer's Pawfriend

Last post 01-26-2008 12:17 PM by RipRoarRex. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-25-2008 2:02 AM

Dragoneer's Pawfriend

Hi everyone!! RipRoarRex stopping by with this, the first of two new pieces of artwork I have to show you all.

Smile

FurAffinity owner Dragoneer asked me to draw his character gently stomping on a willing furry... so I thought I'd put Mike the spaniel under his paws just for fun! Lol!

At last, I got this damn thing done!! Lol! I've kept Dragoneer waiting a stupidly-long time for this series (over 2 months, to be precise, when it should've only been a couple of days!) but at last I've found the time, motivation and ability to get the two pictures done. As my peculiar sense of timing would once again have it, this picture has now become somewhat of a belated Welcome Home present after Dragoneer's return to the USA after a disrupted journey home and having being charged extortionate prices in a Manchester minibar (but that's Britain - and indeed minibars - for you!)

I must note that this is a modified version of his basic character, as designed by him in his picture Dragoneer Evolution (requires adult submission view option) - he's already a pretty difficult character to draw but these extra details made this one a real challenge. I think it came out looking pretty cool.

Dragoneer spots a tiny Mike begging him to stomp his warm feet on him, and he duly obliges, much to the enjoyment of both parties...

1. http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/riproarrex/images/1773/original.aspx

2. http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/riproarrex/images/1774/original.aspx

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 01-25-2008 5:30 PM In reply to

Re: Dragoneer's Pawfriend

Wow, I think that's some nice work, and I think all the detail on Dragoneer looks nice!  And, of course, there's no denying how nice it must be to be under that big, heavy foot.  :)  I wonder if he's got a grape flavor to 'em.  ;)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 01-25-2008 9:03 PM In reply to

That's fantastic! Woot

Wow! Mike's so lucky to be under there! And I love the way you do the details, it's so real! You really did a great job again! Big Smile

Grape flavor Dino? Laughing Then it would be a nice reason to lick that beau-ti-ful paw! Stick out tongue

You rock, RRRex!!! Cool

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 01-26-2008 2:02 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

That's amazing! So nice and cuddly while being so playfully evil. Smile
    I daresay you really outdone yourself once again, having improved even more.
  • 01-26-2008 12:17 PM In reply to

Dinosorceror:

I wonder if he's got a grape flavor to 'em.  ;)

Big Smile LOL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.