in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Rexar - Million Pound Feet

Last post 01-28-2008 12:58 AM by Dinosorceror. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-25-2008 2:05 AM

Rexar - Million Pound Feet

Hi again, everyone! RipRoarRex here with a second new bit of artwork in one day!

Smile Smile

Anyone who knows me well around here knows I'm a crazy football fan (that's football in the European sense... or soccer as you Americans like to call it...) The same people will also be aware that I'm a crazy paw fan too. So I'm not really sure why it never dawned on me any earlier to combine the two - a hot, tired Rexar putting his sweaty feet to good use on the field, then putting them to even better use in the dressing room afterwards! Lol! I'm sure a lot of paw fans will enjoy this one, including the sock fans who might rather enjoy seeing one of the tiny furries nicely snuggled between his toes inside his thick football sock... while he gently rocks his bare left foot back and forth on top of the football to roll the other little furry (which just happens to be Mike again) in and out from under the steamy sole...

...mmm.... that's getting me going just thinking about it! Lol!

I'm really pleased with how this pic came out. I think it might be my best to date. The sock texture was a lot of fun to play around with, as was designing the boots and the shirt. I also went to much more effort with the background - something I don't do very often! The geometric pattern of the football was a pain in the arse (as you can probably well imagine) and I'm still not convinced it's right, but who really cares anyway. Lol! As demonstrated by much of my recent work, I'm still experimenting with more ambitious angles and it was never my original intention to go with this one, but the desire to get the socked foot right in focus just kinda lured me into using this view!

For those who are slightly more sport-savvy, it might not have escaped you that Rexar is sporting an England football kit - well, I am a patriotic fan, after all! If only Rexar did play for England. Maybe then we might have bloody qualified for Euro 2008.

Useless overpaid bunch of *some text missing*

Smile Lol!

Some tiny furries sneak into the dressing room after the football match to praise hat-trick hero Rexar. Seems however that Rexar requires his talented million-pound feet to be shown a little more gratitude than they were bargaining for...

http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/riproarrex/images/1775/original.aspx

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 01-25-2008 5:35 PM In reply to

Re: Rexar - Million Pound Feet

Now, I have to clarify something...did you really not intend the pun to be made, or is it because you really don't see a pound as weight, but as money?  :)  Yeah, I know it's the equivalent of "million dollar feet", but I bet they way a million pounds to those little furs!  :)

I'm quite partial to musky, well worn socks over sexy claws as well, especially when put to good use, as you certainly have!  Mmm, especially the way the one is underfoot, with his muzzle right in the toecrotch...Rexar knows how to place them right!  ;)

Very, very enjoyable, my friend!

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 01-25-2008 8:53 PM In reply to

Oh god!!! That's marvellous! Woot

Yeah, you really did a great job with the sock, it looks so real and so sweet... It is even dirty! Stick out tongue Damn, I wish I could be inside too, like the little one, and lick that hot sole.

And the other one, straight at the right place between a wet hot foot and a soccer ball. I can imagine Rexar rolling the ball front and back with his foot, squishing that guy between, and being covered by scaly foot sweat. Big Smile Lovely!

That's a really nice job you did, once again! Another masterpiece that we love so much! Good job! Yes

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 01-26-2008 2:07 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

*snickers and has to think of Talon* Big Smile
  • 01-26-2008 12:23 PM In reply to

Dinosorceror:

Now, I have to clarify something...did you really not intend the pun to be made, or is it because you really don't see a pound as weight, but as money?  :)  Yeah, I know it's the equivalent of "million dollar feet", but I bet they way a million pounds to those little furs!  :)

Heh! Well yes, I was aware of the implicit pun within there, and I've been waiting for people to say it. Funnily enough, you and Rogue are the only ones that have so far!! Lol!!

Smile

And yes, Rexar does know how to place them right. He's had lots of experience.

Heh!

Thanks again, you guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 01-28-2008 12:58 AM In reply to

Oh, that's no surprise to me at all that Rogue had the same response as me.  ;)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.