in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Pictures!

Last post 02-05-2008 3:06 PM by Zed. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-30-2008 2:43 PM

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Pictures!

First one done by the wonderful Rotarr... I think she hangs around here somewhere ^^ 

Zed, der Räuber

Second one done by me. A big bunny standing dominantly on the head of a little raptor.... me! And the macro-bunny is Arnavon, a rather stomplusty rabbit. ^^

Arnavon on Zed

Yeah... yeah.... "Ooooh.... aaaaah" : This is how it always starts. and theres the running... and screaming
  • 01-30-2008 6:39 PM In reply to

Re: Pictures!

First one's not loading for me, dunno about anyone else.

Love the second one though, as I've already commented elsewhere! Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 01-30-2008 9:34 PM In reply to

For those that can't see the images, you have to load them in your browser by clicking on these links : 

Image 1

Image 2 : access denied

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 01-31-2008 6:22 PM In reply to

*sigh*  Oh, how I love the Fur Affinities.  Plicks!  I can't see either set of links.  Way to have a website where people can get content, Sears!

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 02-01-2008 1:57 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Direct including of pictures on furaffinity NEVER works. Not even if they are not adult. It may seem to you that it does if you have just viewed that picture on furaffinity, but it doesnt. Upload them here or to your LD5 ftp if you want to show something around on the web. I had the same problem with the list of Faibanx people's fa accounts, it wouldnt show the avatars either unless I have just been to an fa page that has them, which is why the ones on the html page are old ones stored on LD5.

And it seems they closed that little gap with the workaround DragonsLover tried that worked so far too. Going to the pages with it should still work for non-adult stuff, like http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1043506/ . Dont know where to find the other one.

But what do you expect? If you want uncensored art free for everyone, you have to go to LD5. Smile

• 02-03-2008 8:25 PM In reply to

• Patch
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 46

Well, since FA's end-user agreement has no terms stipulating only one user per account, let's just do this:

login: ld5

pass: stompFTW

Go to FA's main page and login, then copy-paste these:

http://data.furaffinity.net/art/rotarr/1201625113.rotarr_zed_r%C3%A4uber_commission.jpg

http://data.furaffinity.net/art/zed/1201734925.zed_arnavon2.jpg

Let's keep this a shadow-account, though, i.e.: no faves, no watches, no comments, no anything.

The last thing I want to do before I die is pull the trigger.
  • 02-04-2008 12:21 AM In reply to

Sweet...thanks, Patch.  Going to submit that login to BugMeNot?  :)

LD5
    Stopyclaw.
  • 02-04-2008 2:06 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Dunno. They'll delete it then and say way we are evil. Lets rather keep it if there's really folks here that dont intent to get an account.

Wanna favourite the list of Faibanx folks' account http://www.furaffinity.net/view/501325/ ? Makes it have a nice Faibanx logo on the page then. Wink Though may have to set it to dark style for the background color to match.
    (Wanna be on it too by the way? I think I never got to ask you.)

• 02-04-2008 2:33 PM In reply to

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Oof.... sorry about that, guys.... I always forget about the FA-problem..

Anyways, I finally updated my homepage... If you like you can take a look here:

http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/zed/Home.html
    Yeah... yeah.... "Ooooh.... aaaaah" : This is how it always starts. and theres the running... and screaming
  • 02-04-2008 11:58 PM In reply to

No problem, Zed...but thanks for fixing the links so they show up fine now!  :)

LD5
    Stopyclaw.
  • 02-05-2008 1:05 PM In reply to

• Patch
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 46

FA actually requested that BugMeNot not have a listing for their site. If BugMeNot worked, then I would've just given you guys a link to there.

Anyway, back from the tech issues, both pics rock, and I'd certainly be pleased with the commission were it for me. Say, Zed, how much info did you have to give Rotarr on the outfit, and all that?

The last thing I want to do before I die is pull the trigger.
  • 02-05-2008 3:06 PM In reply to

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Well... I know Rotarr in person (she lives in the same country as I do) and I already told her a bit about how Zed looks... not to mention, that she knows a couple of commissions and self-made pics from me, so I don't think the description was too long. She asked me, if she may do a cape.. what I found funny, because Zed actually used to have a cape back in his earlier years....

But the rest... well I think I just showed her an unfinished computersketch where his clothing was absolutely correct and she did it. 

Rotarr is a wonderfull artist, but like most good artists usually a bit busy, so I was rather happy that she managed to finish my commission quickly ^^ Oh... and I think she has a few problems with the english language... At least she mentions it quite often... ^^;

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.