in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Polite Tyrannosaurs

Last post 02-13-2008 8:17 PM by Ahastar. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-10-2008 8:02 AM

Polite Tyrannosaurs

Well they are polite in that they are asking first. The image upload form doesn't seem to allow for images larger than 999px, so I'll just link it instead:

The trouble with being asked this by a T-Rex is that if you say no, he'll get angry and trample you. At least Ahastar will be able to enjoy the nice scenery while they punish him.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY YES" 

• 02-10-2008 9:54 AM In reply to

• maksio5
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Poland
    • Posts 21

Re: Polite Tyrannosaurs

uhm...yes and no...?
    Always knew i didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget- those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I'll be carrying nothing but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I'll never find peace here. So, I'll seek justice for myself. I'll choose the truth I like.
  • 02-10-2008 11:42 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

I guess even very lovely and well-drawn rexes dont take no for an answer, not even from the most cute and hapless looking halfdemon raptor?

• 02-10-2008 10:27 PM In reply to

Woot Wow! Diablo! It's been a long time you didn't make a new pic. And what a nice one! Cool

What would the Rexes do if Ahastar replied : "Hmm... I don't know, maybe!"? Laughing

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 02-11-2008 9:09 AM In reply to

They would, like, totally freak out! Then they would rumble approval and trample him, of course.

And thanks :-) 

• 02-11-2008 1:29 PM In reply to

Who can even reject such a nice T-rex like you!? X3
    Mrawr! ^^
    Love it! =3

--------------------------
    if "great mess" == false; {
    var "stomp" == true;
    }
  • 02-12-2008 10:40 PM In reply to

Wow, that's a great picture, Diablo...and like was mentioned, so good to see stuff from you again!  We miss your leathery pawpads.  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 02-13-2008 8:17 PM In reply to

• Ahastar
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Nürnberg, Germany
    • Posts 37

You know I totally nuzzled you for that picture. But I would totally nuzzle you again! So great to see you back at arting. You just wait until summer, my excellent tyrannosaurian friend... we will draw like hell!

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours..."
    - Stephen F. Roberts -
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.