in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Tydo Turtle Trouble

Last post 03-17-2008 6:20 PM by Neil. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-19-2008 11:48 AM

Tydo Turtle Trouble

Greetings, everyone! RipRoarRex returns bearing many images of wonder! Lol!

Smile

Though I know opinion is divided on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, their paws have always been some of my favourites. I was in a major TMNT-foot mood back in November last year and started this 2 picture series, but only recently have I gotten in such a mood again. At long last, I actually got round to finishing them today. They really didn't take very long, but for some reason I just couldn't be bothered to finish them! Lol!

Because of the huge gap between the first and second ones, that's why the colouring in the first one is nowhere near as good as the colouring in the second one... well, in my opinion anyway. Looking back now, I'm really not comfortable with the somewhat awkward position Leo is in and, had I not already coloured it last year, I might have redrawn it.

I've never been a big one for maintaining character personalities (the Growlmon series is enough proof of that) but as I always used to like Leonardo and Raphael in particular, I thought I'd use these two for this one. No idea why it had to be Tydo though - I just haven't used him in a while! Lol!

A word to all those who dislike TMNT feet and indeed any two-toed feetsies - hopefully image 2 of this series will demonstrate the wonderful interlocking quality of such paws.

Hmm....

Smile

A micro-sized Tydo somehow makes the mistake of ending up in the Turtles' lair just as Leonardo and Raphael are looking for something to do. Clearly the idea of making a turtle-paw sandwich out of the little raptor proves too tempting to pass up.

Image 1: http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/riproarrex/images/1907/original.aspx

Image 2: http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/riproarrex/images/1908/original.aspx

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 02-19-2008 5:00 PM In reply to

Re: Tydo Turtle Trouble

The best part of waking up~

Is Rexar in your cuuuup~

That was silly, but this image set was awesome. 

• 02-20-2008 9:18 PM In reply to

Even if I'm not into two-toed-and-no-clawed-TMNT-like feet, I must say that it's a really nice job anyway, as usual.

Mmmmh... being in sandwich! Stick out tongue 

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 02-21-2008 8:07 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

That's cute. And very nicely drawn.
    Though I could never understand what people find in two-toed feet. But then again I never understood fully what people find in feet after all, so... nice pic anyway.

• 02-23-2008 12:50 AM In reply to

Yeah, didn't take you for a Turtles fan, Rex, but very nice!  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 03-17-2008 6:20 PM In reply to

• Neil
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-15-2007
    • Posts 12

i just love the turtle feet... its my child hood dream to be under them >.> <.<

GO REX GO
    oh and rex..... with the trolls and the turtle feet are allmost alike... but yes i love the turtles feet better..... and they got big musles! :D

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.