in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Easter eggs needed!

Last post 02-26-2008 10:59 PM by Dinosorceror. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-26-2008 2:37 AM

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Easter eggs needed!

Well the speck and me thought it would be fun to have some easter eggs hidden on the MUCK over easter. As in obects that lay around throughout the MUCK and that contain a link to something furry that is fun or cute or whatever that hasnt been available to the public before. (Yes, they'll remain where they are for a week or two, and it is kindly requested that whatever they link to is not shared let aling distributed by whoever finds it.)

So we are now collecting stuff to put in those eggs. If you got anything that's not already out there on every furry site and that you dont mind sahring with your fello Faibanxers who actually walk the MUCK, please pass it on to Dino or me, before Easter. That can be anything you think would make a good easter egg and bring a smile some of the Faibanx's citizens, some yet unpublished doodling, a gift to or by a friend that you both dont mind showing around to those few, something you will yet create for the event is of course highly appreciated as well, and you can of course upload it after the event to whereever you like. I myself got a few really tiny animations I made that are not online anywhere yet that I will give to that event and that whoever finds them can use as smilies in their forum posts, for example.

Filed under:
  • 02-26-2008 10:59 PM In reply to

Re: Easter eggs needed!

And remember, fill your eggs with giant claws. I likes that.

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.