in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

PAWS! CRUSH! LOOKIE!

Last post 04-01-2008 10:57 AM by Patch. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-29-2008 7:59 AM

• Karo
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 07-10-2007
    • Lemoore, California[but home is Ohio]
    • Posts 49

PAWS! CRUSH! LOOKIE!

Top: Geckina plays with her toys. Karo in the bewbs and dino at her toes and fuzzy flipflops.

Bottom: Jane Doe, my busty and brutal deer, thinks she's stepped on something but isn't sure.

got Paws?
    Filed under: , , , ,
  • 02-29-2008 9:08 PM In reply to

Re: PAWS! CRUSH! LOOKIE!

You're amazing Karo! Big Smile

Great job! Wink 

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 03-01-2008 12:47 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

*lookies* 
    Its the speck!

And the fluffyroo. Smile *huggles and fuzzles fluffyroo*

• 03-03-2008 5:16 PM In reply to

Yeah, wow, Karo!  Mmm, slipper sandals, what a great way to enjoy megapaws.  :)  Thanks for including me in the pic!  ;)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 04-01-2008 10:57 AM In reply to

• Patch
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 46

*stares at the yellowness in the first pic for a while before realizing what's being depicted...* Eww! Dirty!

Good stuff as usual, Karo. Especially the shading and colouring on Geckina. You've made us fully aware how amazing a little shadowing can make things look, legs and Toz© inparticular. Also I don't think I've ever seen a cuter rendition of Dino before — his expression — he just looks so... in his element. Judging by the way the perspective is, 'looks like Geckina's back is propped up against something, while her legs are stretched out on the floor in front of her. It's a tricky pose, not to mention the fact that you did lots of fisheye to make our heroine look appropriately large-and-in-charge, but it would appear you pulled it off! ^^

As for Jane, well, she's definitely busty and brutal, I'll say that much. Karo also looks hilariously flummoxed the way you posed him there too.

'Has he saved his complaints 'til the end this round' you ask? I didn't actually end up with many this time... I mean, I don't really do boots and if it were up to me I'd make the ladies' hairstyles less retro, but hey, they're your characters, not mine. Smile.

The last thing I want to do before I die is pull the trigger.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.