in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

TwistedSnake - 'Eat This!'

Last post 03-05-2008 7:39 AM by RipRoarRex. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-01-2008 4:58 AM

TwistedSnake - 'Eat This!'

Howdy, everyone. RipRoarRex back with art.

>gasp!< RipRoarRex actually getting through his request list?! It can't be!!! Lol - I've finally started getting to work on churning out some of the requests on my list, and Twistedsnake's was next. He wanted me to draw his character, TwistedSnake the anthtro-rattler, in a particularly foot-focused position!

I don't often draw 5-toed characters (in fact I can safely say that the only 5-toers I've drawn in the last couple of years are human giantesses... and I just can't get them right, unfortunately) so I had to use my own rather oddly-wide-and-long-toed feet as reference for this! Lol! I think it came out okay though.

The background was also a pain-in-the-arse. I can guarantee there's some smartarsed easy way of achieving that effect with 2 clicks or something, but I basically smudged some strategic lines of a gradient-filled background. It was the only way I could get it to look like I wanted in Paint Shop Pro...

Never mind. Here's hoping it looks kickass... or kickface... anyway! Lol!

TwistedSnake shows why you don't mess with a rattler unless you want a hot snake foot whammed into your face!

http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/riproarrex/images/1948/original.aspx

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 03-01-2008 9:01 PM In reply to

Re: TwistedSnake - 'Eat This!'

It looks... kickface! Really! Big Smile

I love it! Once again, you did another masterpiece triple R! Please don't stop! Stick out tongue

You're hot! 

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 03-03-2008 5:26 PM In reply to

Wow!  Awesome pose, and I think you did an excellent job with a variation of a 5-toed anthro foot!  The sizing of the toes works very well, although I have seen anthro feet with 4-5 toes that are still all massive and thick throughout.  Considering I'm sure SOMEone will bitch about putting feet on a snake at all, I don't think that really matters one way or another!  ;)

I think that's an awesome pic, and your comment about human giantess has me wondering if there's some art of yours I need to see privately.  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 03-05-2008 7:39 AM In reply to

Dinosorceror:

I think that's an awesome pic, and your comment about human giantess has me wondering if there's some art of yours I need to see privately.  :)

Heh, sadly my GTS efforts have been abysmal and I haven't got any sketches to show anymore. I just can't draw human faces (probably because my style is so fundamentally geared towards long snouts, and I ain't giving my giantess no giant conk! Lol!) To some extent I'm grateful - had I been capable of drawing the human form for foot content, I might never have done as much paw artwork as I have.

Wink

Oh, and about this:

Dinosorceror:

Considering I'm sure SOMEone will bitch about putting feet on a snake at all, I don't think that really matters one way or another!  ;)

The very first comment I got for this piece of artwork over on FA (and my subsequent response in kind):

DuncanFAComment

That Duncan. What a jokester.

Big Smile Lol!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.