in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Double Digi Domination

Last post 03-08-2008 5:17 PM by Dinosorceror. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-05-2008 7:48 AM

Double Digi Domination

Hello everyone, RipRoarRex busy with more artwork for ya.

This picture is very much me blasting out art for my massive forced paw-sniffing kink (so apologies to anyone who is put off by the idea! The scent can still be left open to interpretation, y'know...!). I needed two suitable dominating characters, and Growlmon and Exveemon leapt straight into my head. Funny how that happens, isn't it.

Big Smile Lol!

Damn, I really can't believe how well this one came out. I really can't. Drawing the characters themselves and getting them to interact with each other properly was difficult enough, then came trying to upload what was now an enormously-wide sketch with only a digital camera and an upload lead for the task - it took 4 photos cut and pasted together to get this loaded ready for editing! Lol! Once I got going with this though, I dunno - I just got an overwhelming urge to really make as good a job of it as I possibly could, and I think I probably did. I went to much greater efforts with my colouring here, as well as putting in absolute paw-slut details such as the slight paling of Exvee's soles under the pressure. In case anyone's thinking the background is rather bland, I actually wanted it that way; having spent most of the time looking at this image on an uncoloured background, I wasn't comfortable with anything in the back that wasn't neutral, so I settled for this.

My best piece yet? Hmm... a contender, I feel...

Smile

Taking time out from their usual duties of saving the Digiworld, Growlmon and Exveemon turn the submissive Mike into their own personal paw plaything.

http://lavadomefive.com/cs/photos/riproarrex/images/1965/original.aspx 

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 03-06-2008 12:48 AM In reply to

Re: Double Digi Domination

Yeah, I saw this yesterday night. It's yet another masterpiece of you! Stick out tongue

4 photos cut? Blink Wow! Then I must say GREAT JOB, because it's very well made!!!

You always say that this is your best piece! Laughing But, you know what? They're all the best! Big Smile

Ya rock triple R! Cool

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 03-06-2008 7:22 AM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

Wicked good digital art, here. The shading and facial expressions are top notch. Growlmon looks awfully skinny to me, but I suppose that's the small price of being Rexified. Thanks for not overlapping any part of the image with text! and you are right, backgrounds here are overrated, just like a backstory.

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 03-06-2008 10:37 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

You can have all the paws, but can he sit on me like that please? Whistling

Impressive work Rex. I really like that style.

• 03-07-2008 1:12 PM In reply to

Sprotchymon:

Growlmon looks awfully skinny to me, but I suppose that's the small price of being Rexified.

To be honest, I'm with you on that one - I faffed around with his body shape for nearly 2 hours because I just couldn't get him to look right, and even though this one made him look a little smaller in build than perhaps I wanted, I'd been drawing-and-erasing for so damn long and it was 01:10AM so I settled for this! Lol!

Probably just needed to bulk up his shoulders a bit. I think that's the biggest source of the problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 03-08-2008 5:17 PM In reply to

Wow, that is an awesome pic, Rex!  I certainly can see the extra attention to detail you gave the subjects, both in composition and in pose.  I think it's a contender for the best one you've done so far as well!  ;)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.