in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Aleihr's Profile

Last post 06-20-2007 2:40 PM by Aleihr Hawk. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-19-2007 8:05 PM

Aleihr's Profile

(I just tried to update my character profile in the muck and I don't know how to do it in a neat way. Untill someone can tell me how to do it, I'll just post it here.)

Name: Aleihr “Alexander” Hawk

Species: Dragon

Standard Height: 7 ft

Hair: Mahogany

Eyes: Goldenrod

Standard Weight: approx. 280

Build: Athletic-Muscular

Appearance: His reddish-brown colored mane extends down about shoulder length and has thin ropes of braided hair on either side of his face, and a third into a ponytail laying directly on the center of his mane. Protruding backwards from his head are four black horns, two are smaller than the two inner most set horns. Another noticeable trait on his head is the crest of plate-like scales running in the center of his snout which forks near the center of the eyes to create the eyebrows.

His scales are of a dark shade of green. His underside from his chin to the tip of his tail is are bronze colored skid plates which look and feel like soft leather. Running from the back of his neck, the center of his back, clear to the tip of his tail are platings like that of an alligator’s. His is much like an alligator’s, long, robust, and fit for swimming. His feet are, digitigrade, powerful and fit for many tasks including climbing and trampling foe’s heads into foot pizza. They consist of four main toes and a fifth smaller toe on the inside side of each foot. These often act as small imposable thumbs of sorts to climb and grip objects with.

Clothing: Almost always wears red trousers with a red tunic, both accented with gold trims. On his waist, a leather belt carrying a saex, single edged shortsword which was an heirloom passed down to him. He can sometimes also be seen wearing thick leather toeless boots, and fingerless gloves.

When he feels danger is afoot and expects to do heavy battle, he would wear a large Viking round shield strapped to his back ready for him to swing around and protect himself with. A longsword hanging on the left side of his waist from a bandolier. A chain mail hauberk and leggings. And over the hauberk a bear hide vest, the mark of the Viking Berserker- after all, Berserker does mean “bear shirter” in Old Norse.

• 06-19-2007 10:52 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

Re: Aleihr's Profile

There is no full name info field.
    There is no occupation info field.
    There is no age info field.
    There is no hair or eyes or weight or build info field.

It is a MUCK, not a chatroom or instant messenger.
    You either put that in your character's description or 'pinfo' somehwere, or you dont.

Your size can be set by simply typing 'size' followed by your desired size in any format you like. You can check the sizes of folks in the same room by the 'ws' command, 'wwi' for seeing who is on in the entire MUCK does not show them. That is all on the info boards from the airport to the town square, too. The rest you can either set via 'editplayer' (or short 'ep'), or manually with the commands on the MUCK homepage. For the description, as it seems to be longer, I suggest you save it in a text file and paste the desired paragraphs into a new 'line' of your desc via ep.

hope that answers all your questions

Filed under:
  • 06-20-2007 2:40 PM In reply to

Re: Aleihr's Profile

Actually I got it to work. I just wrote it out in MS Word, then copy and pasted. Stats and everything included. Why? Because I'm orginaly a Forums RPer, its a profile setup preferance that I don't see leaving.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.