in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Spinozilla!

Last post 06-25-2007 11:13 PM by Nosferatu. 14 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-20-2007 10:25 AM

• Spino
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-19-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 33

Spinozilla!

Sorry, but I didn't find a thread where I introduce myself, therefore I put it in here and simultaneously I put some nice pictures in *g* .

HI @all! My name is Spino and I'm a Spinosaurus from Germany and love Dinosaurs, especially the Spinosaurus ^^. My interests are 3D modelling, but until now I only did normal fantasy picture, I wanted to try something in Stomping, because that interests me too. I hope you have still space for a crazy Dino like me. *g*

Sorry if my english is not good.

SPINOZILLA!

Spino´s Feet

Escape

Spino crushed a human and car

Ok, it's not perfect, I know. At least the shadow didn't turn out that perfect. At the moment I'm modelling with (DAZ Studio) and I have to do shadow myself using (Paint Shop Pro). I'm still practicing and trying *g* . Sometime later I want to work with (Poser), because you can do much more with it, but it's a bit difficult to use. Well, if I submit more extreme stuff in here, like Diablo and Ahastar do, I won't, because something like that is extreme Stomping and I don't like that really. First of all if a Dino stomps another Dino. Then rather humans, there are enough of them anyway lol. Here my first attemps to create some monstrosity.^^

• 06-20-2007 11:10 AM In reply to

Re: Spinozilla!

That's some very nice modelling - nothing beats huge scaly digitigrade dinosaur feet stomping around where there just isn't enough room for them :-)

Welcome to the forums, Spino! I hereby make peace with thee.

[edit] And could I ask what program you're using for your modelling?

[edit edit] Oh my God there's a whole section of text under your pictures that I didn't see. *Rumbles at DAZ Studio and goes off to look at it*

• 06-20-2007 11:24 AM In reply to

Hi, that's some nice pics you got there :).  I'm new here as well.  It's nice to meet you. 

• 06-20-2007 11:27 AM In reply to

• Spino
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-19-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 33

Hehe Thanks Diablo & Carcarplaya

*g*

@Diablo: I mentioned it above already, but I say it again *g* I modelled it with (DAZ Studio).

• 06-20-2007 12:09 PM In reply to

those are great pics!

made me v horny StopyclawWoot

"ive spent a long time waiting in the background. but its all cool, cause im definetly back now"

tim deluxe-let the beats roll
  • 06-20-2007 12:49 PM In reply to

• Ahastar
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Nürnberg, Germany
    • Posts 37

*comes in*

*watches Spinosaur to his right*

*watches Tyrannosaurus Rex to his left*

*puts some Mortal Kombat theme music into the CD player*

*gets out of the freaking ground zero*

Naaaaah! Welcome around you sailcarrier, may your treads be hard and fun be rich.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours..."
    - Stephen F. Roberts -
  • 06-20-2007 1:09 PM In reply to

• Spino
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-19-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 33

I don't fight with a T-Rex. This one scene in Jurassic Park 3 was cruel, I like T-Rex' as can be seen here http://www.furaffinity.net/view/219937/ God? *g* Yesyes, there are some who tried to dominate about me. But they failed. I'm a loner and reign about myself. *g*

For a nice time here together. Hehe

• 06-20-2007 5:55 PM In reply to

• Sprotchymon
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Imma chargin mah lazor!
    • Posts 41

"Now the town is falling down, while the ground moves around, we won't let it get us down, get beneath the doorframe!"

Ahh... nothing like the shiny third dimension to boost the "it could really happen" factor. Kudos!

I wish I could be more active here, but I'm too busy drawing furry for Concession to draw scaly here...
    Thread for Comissions (Nothing to show for it yet, but I doodle every day to build confidence)
  • 06-20-2007 7:27 PM In reply to

That's some wonderful stuff there, Spino...welcome to the Dome!  I'll be happy to set up an arr-teest gallery for you, those are sexy claws!  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 06-20-2007 8:12 PM In reply to

• Spino
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-19-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 33

*g* Thanks^^ 

• 06-20-2007 8:13 PM In reply to

Wow! That is some pretty good stuff there! Keep up the good work.

• 06-21-2007 12:28 AM In reply to

Wooow! Really nice stuff! Are you planning to make animations a day? Stick out tongue

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 06-21-2007 11:16 AM In reply to

• Spino
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-19-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 33

Thanks DragonsLover!

I don't know yet, because it's hard to create an animation in DAZ Studio and I can't handle Poser yet. Maybe sometime later, but I will support you with Crush and Stomp arts as good as I can. *g*

• 06-21-2007 11:26 AM In reply to

• Talon
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 9

Nice pics, Spino... but of course you know what this forum`s evil Megaraptor will do to a little, fragile Spino, huh? *sharpens his claws*

Naah, seriously: Great work here!^^ 

• 06-25-2007 11:13 PM In reply to

Awesome pics man! I love spinos, JP3 was...*slurp*

welcome to LD5!

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.