in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

RipRoarRex's New Website

Last post 07-10-2007 11:25 AM by RipRoarRex. 27 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-02-2007 5:49 AM

RipRoarRex's New Website

Hey there, LD5 folk! RipRoarRex here!

With the kind permission of Dino, I've set up my own website on LD5. It's very much under construction and it's pretty lame at the moment (I've yet to snazz it up) but I've uploaded plenty of artwork, including quite a lot that I should imagine the majority of you haven't seen up to now... Wink

RipRoarRex's Realm

Check it out! Let me know if there's any problems viewing it in your browser (particularly those using Mozilla - I created these pages using Nvu which I think is also Mozilla software, and the pages come out looking different in Internet Explorer to how they do in the Preview section when I'm creating them in Nvu)

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
    Filed under: , , , , ,
  • 07-02-2007 5:51 AM In reply to

Re: RipRoarRex's New Website

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Rex can i take everyones coats pretty please?

Fastest thing alive
  • 07-02-2007 5:58 AM In reply to

Hee-hee! I remember you asking me that yesterday! Lol! Done, my good man! Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

• 07-02-2007 6:02 AM In reply to

*salutes*  i will be the best coat taker you ever had nice website by the way i remember your wolf guy wen u did that little doodle over msn heh heh really good website its lookin brilliant

Fastest thing alive
  • 07-02-2007 6:06 AM In reply to

I'm sure you will be! Lol!

Yeah, I remember that Rocky doodle I sent you. About time he was introduced to a few more people, really. Smile

Let's not kid ourselves, it DOESN'T look brilliant at the moment, but it'll get there eventually...

RRRexBoardSignature

• 07-02-2007 6:15 AM In reply to

BAH!!! SHHHH hes lookin awesome and i know he will look even more awesomer (if thats even a word)  in the future i reckon a cool picture would be rocky and  Rexar destroyin the city Big Smile  but keep up the good work

Fastest thing alive
  • 07-02-2007 8:53 AM In reply to

• Giran
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Italy
    • Posts 30

This web-site ruleZ!!!Stopyclaw

Old sketches are so interesting... and so excitingStopyclaw

And we hope you'll add more and more materials!!!!Laughing

P.S. RRRex, do you like Bears and Elephant's feet? MMMhhhhh, i love their feet so much too....! Whistling

• 07-02-2007 9:23 AM In reply to

Did you see the list on the home page of things that I like?

Anthrosaurs feet/stomp/crush/vore
    T-Rexes feet/stomp/crush/vore
    Anthrodogs feet/stomp/crush/vore/yiff
    Eagles (not anthro) feet/vore
    Lions (both anthro and non-anthro) feet/vore/yiff
    Wolves (both anthro and non-anthro) feet/stomp/crush/vore
    Bears (both anthro and non-anthro) feet/stomp/crush/vore
    Elephants (not anthro) feet/stomp/crush

Horses (not anthro) feet/stomp/crush/yiff
    Human giantesses feet/stomp/crush

(There's your answer, Giran! Lol!)

I should imagine I'll have some kind of material for nearly all of those things eventually! Big Smile

RRRexBoardSignature

• 07-02-2007 11:09 AM In reply to

• Giran
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Italy
    • Posts 30

Yes, i read it!!! I appreciate you... more hehe

And don't forget my yahoo group...Whistling

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/animalpaws/

full of bear's feet and elephant's feetYes

• 07-02-2007 11:56 AM In reply to

Your website is looking great (even though it's under much construction).  I'm using Mozilla right now, so far I have see no problem viewing it :)

• 07-02-2007 1:00 PM In reply to

Oh, my God, Rex...I have got such a woody at work, it's not funny.  Your style of art, the delivery...it twinges my macro pr0n nerve exactly right.  Even the horse stuff, which I usually don't get much wood from.  This is just absolutely claw-licking incredible goodness.  Damn.  DAMN!  I think I need a cold shower...

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 07-02-2007 1:43 PM In reply to

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Well... that's certainly a nice start.

And I really like the old sketches of Rexar as well. Hehe, he's pretty mean to poor little raptors ^_^;

Looks like I got a new page to add into my link-page on my next update ^^ 

Yeah... yeah.... "Ooooh.... aaaaah" : This is how it always starts. and theres the running... and screaming
  • 07-02-2007 5:05 PM In reply to

Dinosorceror:

Oh, my God, Rex...I have got such a woody at work, it's not funny.  Your style of art, the delivery...it twinges my macro pr0n nerve exactly right.  Even the horse stuff, which I usually don't get much wood from.  This is just absolutely claw-licking incredible goodness.  Damn.  DAMN!  I think I need a cold shower...

Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile LOL!!!! I think you'll find it IS funny!!

Thanks, Dino! I'm surprised at the reaction to the Marco stuff actually - seems there are more equine fans around than I thought!! Wink

Thanks, all!

RRRexBoardSignature

• 07-02-2007 10:20 PM In reply to

I'm sure Canaan from Eccentricites would ENJOY Marco as he loves hooves and macro horses.

But your sketches and your characters are so well maded. Damn! Don't you plan to make cartoons? I mean... your drawings ROCK!

And I LOOOOOOVED your old Rexar sketches! You're great RRRex! Yes Excellent job!

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 07-03-2007 12:01 AM In reply to

DragonsLover:

I'm sure Canaan from Eccentricites would ENJOY Marco as he loves hooves and macro horses.

But your sketches and your characters are so well maded. Damn! Don't you plan to make cartoons? I mean... your drawings ROCK!

And I LOOOOOOVED your old Rexar sketches! You're great RRRex! Yes Excellent job!

Heh! Yes, it is his sort of thing, isn't it! Smile

Don't I plan to make cartoons? How'd you mean? If you mean "don't I plan to make any animated stuff", I already did, but if you mean "don't I plan to make cartoons as a career", no I don't. Lol!

Thanks again!

RRRexBoardSignature

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next >
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.