in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Rexar - Sneakers Off

Last post 07-14-2007 1:40 PM by Talon. 21 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-10-2007 9:32 AM

Rexar - Sneakers Off

Hi there, Lava Dome Five folk! RipRoarRex here again, back with a brand new bumper helping of artwork.

I'm using the "Latest News" section on my new homepage to keep people up-to-date with what I'm up to, and for anyone who has been checking it out in the last couple of days, you may know that I've been taking a break from my requests list in order to work on some of my own ideas again, the latest being a series of three Rexar pictures called "Sneakers Off". In this series, Rexar's got some new footwear... although the only reason he wears these sneakers is to warm up his feet in time for when Tydo shows up. As you can imagine, Tydo doesn't want to play with Rexar's hot feet, but it's not like the little raptor ever has a choice...

Wink

I sketched all of these out over the last two days and today I blitzed 3 PC images of them. It seems my "draw it out on paper, photograph it, upload it and edit it" method seems to work faster and better than any previous method I've been using, so I plan to use it more often. It's also interesting to note that these are the first PC pics I've done where Rexar speaks, but if you've seen my old sketches, that'll come as no surprise.

So, without the excessive blabbering I normally do, here is "Sneakers Off". Enjoy!

RexarSneakersOff1

RexarSneakersOff2

RexarSneakersOff3

(As usual, links here if necessary. All pics are also available to view on my website.)
    http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/riproarrex/Rexar/RexarSneakersOff1.png
    http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/riproarrex/Rexar/RexarSneakersOff2.png
    http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/riproarrex/Rexar/RexarSneakersOff3.png

Big Smile Hope you like them!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
    Filed under: , , , ,
  • 07-10-2007 10:45 AM In reply to

Re: Rexar - Sneakers Off

ok your new art is awesome and its making me hot!

great job!!!

if i was him, id do it not just say no lol!

"ive spent a long time waiting in the background. but its all cool, cause im definetly back now"

tim deluxe-let the beats roll
  • 07-10-2007 10:53 AM In reply to

Ah, but ya see if you DID say no, he'd make you sniff them by clenchin his toes around your face...

...so would you want to miss out on that?

...on second thoughts, I suppose you'd just ask! Lol!!!

Big Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

• 07-10-2007 11:01 AM In reply to

id beg!!!!
    "ive spent a long time waiting in the background. but its all cool, cause im definetly back now"

• 07-10-2007 11:15 AM In reply to

*sings a little tune*

How many times can my head explode
    While looking at Rexar's art?

*ahem*

I think I'm gonna have a conniption at work, seriously.  Stopyclaw  Me brain can never think good words because me having seizure.  Seriously!  There aren't words to describe how wonderful this stuff is!  Now I gotta go pretend to be normal at work...

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 07-10-2007 11:20 AM In reply to

Tut tut tut! Not you as well! That's both you and Giran that I'm gonna have to remind NOT to look at this stuff when you're at work...

Big Smile LOL!

RRRexBoardSignature

• 07-10-2007 12:28 PM In reply to

im the same as well! "what did you do last night then ben?"

!

• 07-10-2007 1:35 PM In reply to

• ESC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-21-2007
    • Posts 16

How many licks does it take to get to the climax of the tootsie claw? Stopyclaw

The world may never know.....until you try. Laughing

Grrrrrrreat job!

• 07-10-2007 2:08 PM In reply to

• Giran
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Italy
    • Posts 30

Dinosorceror:

*sings a little tune*

How many times can my head explode
    While looking at Rexar's art?

*ahem*

I think I'm gonna have a conniption at work, seriously.  Stopyclaw  Me brain can never think good words because me having seizure.  Seriously!  There aren't words to describe how wonderful this stuff is!  Now I gotta go pretend to be normal at work...

RIGHT, DINO, RIGHT!!!! Who can be normal when take a look at this wonders?!??!? My body is telling me 'how wonderful this stuff is'!!!!

RRRex, i thanks you on Big Clawz.... and thanks again that you exist!!! Greetings from your best fan!Stopyclaw

• 07-10-2007 2:16 PM In reply to

Warning put your swear filters on......  THATS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! OMG WELL GOOD WORK NO WONDER YOU WOULDNT LET ME SEE A SNEAK PEAK OR A SNEAKER PEAK =P WEN U WAS DRAWIN IT EARLIER LOL!!!!!  

really good drawing  mate  but.... WERES MINE  *taps foot impatiently* heh heh only kiddin 

Fastest thing alive
  • 07-10-2007 2:26 PM In reply to

dinoboy:

Warning put your swear filters on......  THATS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! OMG WELL GOOD WORK NO WONDER YOU WOULDNT LET ME SEE A SNEAK PEAK OR A SNEAKER PEAK =P WEN U WAS DRAWIN IT EARLIER LOL!!!!!  

Ah! You see!! There's a good reason for my teasing!! When you were talking to me earlier on, I'd only finished the first one! Imagine if I'd shown you that back then - you'd have had to wait until this evening to see it!! Smile

dinoboy:

really good drawing  mate  but.... WERES MINE  *taps foot impatiently* heh heh only kiddin 

You call that "tapping your foot"?

HERE's how to tap your foot!!

Stopyclaw >stomp!<

Lol!

RRRexBoardSignature

• 07-10-2007 3:36 PM In reply to

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Grrr... how dare you doing something like this to us proud raptors!?

If I would be there, I would.... I would.... lick for my life probably ^_^;

Awesome work! ;) 

Yeah... yeah.... "Ooooh.... aaaaah" : This is how it always starts. and theres the running... and screaming
  • 07-10-2007 8:19 PM In reply to

Licking...licking is good.  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 07-10-2007 9:20 PM In reply to

OMG! OMG! OMG! THAT IS "TOE"TALLY EXCELLENT!!! Woot

Great job RRRex! Yes Yes

Roll Eyes *Dreams to be Tydo and lick/sniff these massive and stinking scaly feet*

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 07-10-2007 11:16 PM In reply to

• Chikara
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Scotland, UK
    • Posts 12

Wow, these are really awesome! Rexar's feet are just too sexy. It looks like Rexar's getting pretty horny himself by the 3rd pic.Laughing 

------------------------------------
    Wait, and hope.
Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.