in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Aleihr Revamping Pic #1: Paw Practice

Last post 07-15-2007 7:20 AM by maksio5. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-13-2007 2:40 PM

Aleihr Revamping Pic #1: Paw Practice

Title should be self explanitory. I'm working to make my character, Aleihr "Alexander" Hawk, look more like how I imagine him to be. I've always thought of him as somewhat of a dragon with an alligator-like tail, now I've evolved into a draconic alligator. In other words a dragon/gator hybrid I call a dragator.

This is the first pic in the series, I orginaly planed to do only two but I through in this first one because I was unsure not to do the paws exactly- this is helping tremendously. And I know how you guys like p/claws, so I thought I'd share it.

Please tell me what you guys think. I think I improved and learned with this.

• 07-13-2007 4:03 PM In reply to

Re: Aleihr Revamping Pic #1: Paw Practice

I love the pic! Just one thing - if you want a gator look I think the toes should be a little closer to the ground when standing.

• 07-13-2007 4:46 PM In reply to

Thanks for the insite, but don't just consintrate on Aleihr's gator side. I got the paws looking exactly I imagine them. Some parts of him will be alligator like, but mostly the tail, his robust build, platings, and broad snout.

• 07-13-2007 9:19 PM In reply to

Well, the bottom line, Aleihr, is that if they're exactly how you like them, then they're perfect!  Smile

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 07-15-2007 7:20 AM In reply to

• maksio5
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Poland
    • Posts 21

looks pretty nice to me
    Always knew i didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget- those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I'll be carrying nothing but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I'll never find peace here. So, I'll seek justice for myself. I'll choose the truth I like.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.