in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Sacrifice

Last post 07-17-2007 11:12 AM by Nosferatu. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-15-2007 2:15 PM

• Ahastar
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-17-2007
    • Nürnberg, Germany
    • Posts 37

Sacrifice

Imagine the following situation:

1. An inca-like city filled with gold, flesh and inhabitating reptiles celebrating their own existence as godly and superior to all other things alive.

2. The desire of said reptiles to exclaim said belief in an almost religious-like display of publically crushing "lesser" creatures.

3. Countless 5 to 7 ton Trexes as instruments of said abuse, glorified and prepped up by their worshippers to dish out that punishment.

Well, the result might look somewhat like this:

http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/ahastar/Movies/Sacrifice.rar

You will need the following things to watch it:

- a download manager to actually get the file. It has 40 MB. The download will nuke if you just let IE nibble away at it. You can find one in the link section of my website.

- the DivX codec. Even better: The DivX player. It looks the best when running this movie.

- a stereo speaker / headset system to dwell in the rich use of stereo effects.

Enjoy

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours..."
    - Stephen F. Roberts -
  • 07-15-2007 3:27 PM In reply to

Re: Sacrifice

Great job you did there Ahastar! Big Smile
    I really love this Animation! X3
    *thinks about turning this one into an mpg4 and placing it on my PSP for personal use*

Great... just Great! Laughing

--------------------------
    if "great mess" == false; {
    var "stomp" == true;
    }
  • 07-15-2007 10:50 PM In reply to

Well, I'm gonna make one comment here, which hopefully will be viewed as constructive criticism...the ankles on the stompers?  They seem really, really narrow compared to those chunky foots they're supporting.  The jewelry is a nice touch, though.  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 07-16-2007 1:16 AM In reply to

• maksio5
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Poland
    • Posts 21

hehe, think he always did that in all his work ;)
    Always knew i didn't belong in this world. I wasn't made for this. But I'll never forget- those who betrayed me, and those who never failed my trust. I'll be carrying nothing but this lesson: never trust anyone and rely on your instincts. Forget the past. I'll never find peace here. So, I'll seek justice for myself. I'll choose the truth I like.
  • 07-16-2007 8:45 AM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

*watches, wondering if it will ever end.. *

Very ahastary. Roll Eyes

• 07-16-2007 10:59 AM In reply to

Congratulations on pulling this off, Ahastar - at 4+ minutes and 2300 frames, it's an impressive animation by anyone's standard, but for fans of violent digitigrade feet of the theropod persuasion (ie, the sexiest), it's absolutely fucking awesome.

And in case anyone reads this before downloading the file, you should get rid of the misconception that this animation will be featuring - or indulging to fans of - softcore anthro cartoony dinosaur stomps where the victim is (or could be) actually secretly enjoying what's happening to him. It's not. It's cruel, sadistic and animalistic sacrificial trampling of the victim to death. Judge it accordingly.

• 07-16-2007 2:58 PM In reply to

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Oh, murrrrr, yes... This will run nonstop on my computer now ^^
    Yeah... yeah.... "Ooooh.... aaaaah" : This is how it always starts. and theres the running... and screaming
  • 07-17-2007 11:12 AM In reply to

I'm lovin' this...

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.