in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

My Secret revealed

Last post 11-25-2007 7:42 PM by Shadow_Wolf. 14 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-18-2007 4:11 PM

My Secret revealed

Well i finally told my best friend and other friends about my scaly affinity took a lot of guts and beers but i said it i couldnt stand keeping it botteled up and well they understand and have not even judged me it feels so good to share.

One of the friends i told she even made a suggestion to a film or something shes good at animating so im going to be doing a music video ill be dancing to the song Tongue Tied by Red Dwarf well thats the song were using for now but here comes the fun part were gonna animate raptor women around me stroking me licking me etc etc so cant wait.

The idea we thought of is these raptor women have destroyed an entire city to look for me but not kill me wink wink thus this is why im filming it in an abandoned factory it should make a month to make or so so ill be sure to post it here when it is done.

it means a LOT of ppl i know will find out about my secret but i dont care heh heh

Fastest thing alive
  • 07-18-2007 5:48 PM In reply to

Re: My Secret revealed

good for you!
  • 07-19-2007 8:02 AM In reply to

yeah i wished i had guts to tell everyone but they would literally kill me though! bloody lager louts and chavs they are!

but saying that i am thinking of aplying for a ultr viper account on www.bizarremag.com so they might see me. i dont care anymore if people know my fetishes (beond just my lzard foot fetish).

"ive spent a long time waiting in the background. but its all cool, cause im definetly back now"

tim deluxe-let the beats roll
  • 07-19-2007 1:16 PM In reply to

Thats good mate some of my friends are chavs and that but they understood mind you there not like them chavs who happy slap so maybe there different i dunno
    Fastest thing alive
  • 07-22-2007 1:28 AM In reply to

What's a chav?

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 07-22-2007 3:23 AM In reply to

Chav =   council house and violent   well in britain theres thosands of them they hang around on street corners in grps and make life a misery for innocent ppl they start fights if you even look at them etc

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/index.php     <----- a website about them lol

Fastest thing alive
  • 07-22-2007 5:10 AM In reply to

yep thats exactly right mate! thats why im thnking of telling all about my fetishes. i spoke to someone at my place of work who has a alot of chav friends. he says if u dont get an image ben, my friends would beat you up! just because i wear glasses and NON chav/street clothes im lyable to be killed! ####ing pathetic! im not scared! bring it on! i may as well tell the world im into "animals" THEN you do have an excuse to beat me up! but i understand not all chavs are like that though. just some ####ing stupid idiots!
    "ive spent a long time waiting in the background. but its all cool, cause im definetly back now"

tim deluxe-let the beats roll
  • 07-22-2007 9:49 AM In reply to

thats bad sounds like that guy at work needs a good punching  anyway youll be fine mate and you got my msn and myspace so will be there for you etc

Fastest thing alive
  • 07-23-2007 4:41 PM In reply to

• Adjeca
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 07-19-2007
    • California
    • Posts 1

dinoboy:

Well i finally told my best friend and other friends about my scaly affinity took a lot of guts and beers but i said it i couldnt stand keeping it botteled up and well they understand and have not even judged me it feels so good to share.

One of the friends i told she even made a suggestion to a film or something shes good at animating so im going to be doing a music video ill be dancing to the song Tongue Tied by Red Dwarf well thats the song were using for now but here comes the fun part were gonna animate raptor women around me stroking me licking me etc etc so cant wait.

The idea we thought of is these raptor women have destroyed an entire city to look for me but not kill me wink wink thus this is why im filming it in an abandoned factory it should make a month to make or so so ill be sure to post it here when it is done.

it means a LOT of ppl i know will find out about my secret but i dont care heh heh

This is interesting. I'm glad to see that you've shared your secret to others. A few years ago, I too, told my best friends (and family) about my "interests." My best friend, after I told him, was actually curious about it and asked some further questions... which I didn't mind answering to. None of my friends gave a bad response and I found out that my brother actually shared the same interests, after we've spent our whole lives together! (18 years at the time). 

Afterwards, I've been a bit more open about it to others and I found myself a mate with the same interests thanks to that! :)

---------
    My large collection of Spyro the Dragon merchandise w/ pictures - http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/adjeca
  • 07-24-2007 2:03 AM In reply to

Thats cool hmm i not told my brother but secretly i think he knows but im not sure maybe i should tell him
    Fastest thing alive
  • 07-24-2007 4:13 AM In reply to

Dinosorceror:

What's a chav?

Heh!! So many times I've been asked that question!!

Reasonable definition by dinoboy, except I'd also add they generally dress in baseball caps, work at places like McDonalds* (if indeed they have a job) from which they spend most of their earnings on booze, drive around listenin to 'UK garage'/rave/rap music in bollocks cars like Vauxhall Novas which they've added spoilers and neons to, and if you were to say to one of them "you're a dick", you'd either get beaten up or they'd deliver a highly intellectual and coherent response like "yeah, fuckin'... so's your mum, innit! Huh-huh! Bender!"

Roll Eyes

(*No offence to normal McDonalds workers there! It's just that's the sort of place where these kind of people find their employment in this country)

Chavs. Can't stand 'em. "Get a job, get a life, get some decent clothes, and stop smashing up that bus shelter, you twat."

--EDIT-- I've just read some of the 'info' in that site link you posted, dinoboy - absolutely hilarious!! It's all so true!!! Big Smile

Anyway, enough about the scum of British society - good to hear you've got it all out in the open, dinoboy; you've been chattin to me about it quite a lot recently. Sadly it's something I never intend to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
  • 07-24-2007 8:28 AM In reply to

well... I'm not planning on revealing my secrets because it happened 'accidently' once! Sad
    And it happened at the worst place possible! ... My own school! TT_TT
    My friends were still my friends... but some people who weren't started to ask me
    questions. And after I answered them they still didn't understand it! ^^;
    And offcourse the bullies began teasing me with it.

But all-in-all... I've got my diploma and I'm gone there! =3
    --------------------------
    if "great mess" == false; {
    var "stomp" == true;
    }
  • 07-24-2007 1:50 PM In reply to

Glad it didnt really hurt you pay no attention to the twats at school who bully you you will probably find that they have problems in future for example one of my bullies i found a video of him beign caught shagging a blow up doll a year later wen we left school  and its alllll over the internet lol

as long as your a  good friend to ppl and are nice to them it dosent matter what your fetishes they will still like you for who you are well thats what ive found out

And if anyone wants see my bully owned well      http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/5823/      <-----LMAO  there ya go

Fastest thing alive
  • 09-13-2007 8:19 PM In reply to

Wow your pretty brave to tell them!^^! Well, I did tell some of my friends..the ones who I really trust of course, about being a you know...^^! They accepted it. they didnt tease me or anything, just curious...well only one of them was.XD!

You can look at some of my drawings, click here.^^:
  • 11-25-2007 7:42 PM In reply to

yea you see im to ashammed of my freinds and family because of the way i was growing up if i have on thing i tell them it will spread like a wild fire i told one of my friends but i shelterd him from the maind truth

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.