in

Lava Dome Five

Why are you here? Get to the new site!

Rexar - 3, 2, 1, Crunch! (Artwork not posted in thread - Violent Stomp)

Last post 08-02-2007 10:58 AM by RipRoarRex. 16 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-23-2007 7:01 PM

Rexar - 3, 2, 1, Crunch! (Artwork not posted in thread - Violent Stomp)

Greetings, LD5 community, RipRoarRex here. I've been away for a while, but I've certainly been busy. I've been producing a MASSIVE series of 12, yes, 12 images. And in this series, Rexar finally decides to show Tydo how powerful his feet really are... Wink

Now before I go any further, I must stress that this is not intended to appeal to all tastes and I can guarantee it won't. These images are intended for the more violent crush fans out there. That doesn't mean that some of the content won't appeal to others, but certainly the last few images (the climax, if you will) is not suitable for anyone upset by violent material. Here's how it goes:

Images 1-5 are largely buildup for the storyline of the series
    Images 6-8 contain more general shots of Rexar's feet (number 8 being one of Giran's favourite types of image - yes, the raised foot P.O.V. shot! Wink )
    Images 9-12 are the stomp and the aftermath.

They are organised 1-by-1 going down the page, and there is a larger gap between image 8 and 9 so that if you want to look at the non-violent stuff only, you can stop at that point. Ultimately, Tydo gets stomped into a red, tacky mess, and the last image is an 'after-shot', so if that idea really bothers you or you think it's sick, I'd advise not looking any further than image 8 out of 12. I personally am into this stuff, but I'm not gonna force it in people's faces. That's why I'm not posting the pictures in this thread, but instead, I'm providing the link to them on my website. How bad is it, you ask? Well it's not Ahastar bad, if you catch my drift; indeed Ahastar's probably gonna think it's pretty tame and cartoony and wonder why I'm making such a fuss! But it's as bad as I'm prepared to do. The last is the messiest. To some, I should imagine it'll appear worse than they imagined, and to others, it'll appear tamer than they expected. I can't really tell you much unless you're willing to have a look.

Anyway, for those of you that wish to take a look, here's the link:

Click here to view the page containing these images.

And just remember that, in real life, I wouldn't hurt a fly.

Wink

RRRex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

RipRoarRex - Creator of Rexar

Visit my new website: RipRoarRex's Realm
    Filed under: , , , , ,
  • 07-23-2007 9:57 PM In reply to

Re: Rexar - 3, 2, 1, Crunch! (Artwork not posted in thread - Violent Stomp)

Wow, Rex...that's just fantastic.  The storyline, the dialogue...it's orgasmic, it really is!  My favorite view of Rexar's feet is in #6.  They're just so plump and massive...damn, I'm gonna have good dreams tonight!

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 07-23-2007 10:37 PM In reply to

Wow! Excellent! Brilliant! Even if violent crushing isn't my preferate thing, I must say that's it's a really great and well made work! Yes

I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...
    I love their paws too! Stompyclaw

• 07-23-2007 11:12 PM In reply to

• Blue
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-09-2007
    • Raptorland
    • Posts 230

That is a very great series!

I am not much of a fan of gore ( though I dont mind people loving it, mind you. I do not only advertise and praise the open-mindedness of this place, I also live it ) and still not into paws, but I love your artwork, and I especailly like Rexar and his smug playful way. Even when its evil. Sattisfied

And you really made sure enough that noone that wont like it will be offended by it. In case you are in any way ashamed of what you like though, dont be. Everyone likes what he does and that has to be perfectly fine with everyone else. As long as it doesnt hurt real people or little kittens in real life, I dont believe that one furry fantasy or preference is ever more or less disgusting than another, and I refuse to let anybody tell someone he is sick because he likes something else better than, e.g., huge city-sized monster-tit herms with balls and cocks larger than their bodies flooding everything with their climax, which is of course the most sane and normal and un-sick thing there could be. Wink ( It IS of course as perfectly fine a preference as any though! Big Smile )

But I am digressing from the topic. Great work!

• 07-24-2007 3:59 AM In reply to

Thanks very much for that, Blue. I'm afraid that no matter what anybody says, I do feel ashamed of this stuff due to a mixture of strong beliefs and moral objections, but I keep it all in the realm of fantasy. I'm one of the most non-violent people you could ever meet in real life, that's a fact, but I'm not proud of this sorta stuff. That's why I've kept my fetish a secret.

But thanks for your support anyway.

Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RRRexBoardSignature

• 07-24-2007 4:05 AM In reply to

Dinosorceror:

Wow, Rex...that's just fantastic.  The storyline, the dialogue...it's orgasmic, it really is!  My favorite view of Rexar's feet is in #6.  They're just so plump and massive...damn, I'm gonna have good dreams tonight!

Lol! Thanks, Dino!! I'm guessing you are more into this sort of stuff. Seems I'm slowly finding out who is into violent crush and who isn't.

RRRexBoardSignature

• 07-24-2007 5:07 AM In reply to

*stares and drools*............ that is so FUCKING HOT really well done your drawings keep gettin better and better ive died and gone to heaven
    Fastest thing alive
  • 07-24-2007 8:31 AM In reply to

• Karo
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 07-10-2007
    • Lemoore, California[but home is Ohio]
    • Posts 49

mmmm, deliscious. I must say, your art is certainly a tasty bit on my plate, awsome work.

got Paws?
  • 07-24-2007 3:59 PM In reply to

• Zed
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 06-29-2007
    • Vienna
    • Posts 29

Woah! Nothing to be ashamed of. Most people here are non-violent in RL, so nothing to worry ^^

I love it. The comic is awesome from the beginning until the end. The teasing and the fact that there is absolutely no way to win this game for the poor little raptor... Then again, my evil little raptor mind loves the last few pictures more than the others. The stomping, the grinding and of course... my absolute favourite: the solesticking of the flattened raptor!

Murrrrrr... that's just the way it should be! Keep it up, you got already a huge fanbase here! :D

Yeah... yeah.... "Ooooh.... aaaaah" : This is how it always starts. and theres the running... and screaming
  • 07-24-2007 4:17 PM In reply to

Thanks, Zed! Very much appreciated!

Big Smile

RRRexBoardSignature

• 07-24-2007 5:48 PM In reply to

You're damned right I'm into it!  :)

LD5
    Dinosorceror, Administrator
    Lava Dome Five Enterprises
    Stopyclaw.
  • 07-25-2007 6:31 AM In reply to

"sprooges imediatly"

im not into violence but i love the stomping! this is such a good comic!

if that happened to me and lived that would be the happyest time of my life!

well done mate!

"ive spent a long time waiting in the background. but its all cool, cause im definetly back now"

tim deluxe-let the beats roll
  • 07-25-2007 1:50 PM In reply to

• Haxx
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2007
    • Posts 12

Aww poor raptor got smushed Stompyclaw   But we will see him again wont we? ?

Great art Rexar hehe 

• 07-26-2007 1:57 AM In reply to

Rarr! *insert dragon roar here!*

Damn, Rexx!  We GOTTA play sometime! :D 

• 07-26-2007 10:59 AM In reply to

Thanks again, peeps! Big Smile

(Gettin very tempted to do some form of simple animation based on this sequence... it'll take a bloody long time though... Wink)

RRRexBoardSignature

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next >
Copied Right 2473 Jurassic Phase, Inc.